squad up!

JoJo Diamond Watches

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #151
Khazano 
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 256 256
 kolar said
i say you get on JOJO's watches( cheapest one ) an average of 2.5 ct and it about around 100 diamonds its means 0.025cts each one . If you're aworking on some jewelery store you know about the wholesale price and i already cop a JO's and no sparkle , no brightness dat why i say CZ is beter

Ahhh okay. Actaully JoJo diamonds (in the classic series) are smaller than .025. I just didnt understand how you were trying to argue the value of a CZ is more than a real diamond. It didnt make sence. Maybe I was just misunderstanding you.

If its a matter of sparkle, well, hell yeah CZ's will be a lot brighter. They're flawless. But 1 carat of JoJo diamonds = 50 bucks wholesale. 1 Carat CZs = 5 bucks wholesale.

12 years ago '05        #152
kolar 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
 Khazano said
Ahhh okay. Actaully JoJo diamonds (in the classic series) are smaller than .025. I just didnt understand how you were trying to argue the value of a CZ is more than a real diamond. It didnt make sence. Maybe I was just misunderstanding you.

If its a matter of sparkle, well, hell yeah CZ's will be a lot brighter. They're flawless. But 1 carat of JoJo diamonds = 50 bucks wholesale. 1 Carat CZs = 5 bucks wholesale.

You already know dat the most expensive part on the Jo's watches is movement not diamonds , thats why thinkin JO's good values watches is non sense . Movement is everything , tourbillon mouvement cost like 10 g's dat what you get on your patek and phillipe , blancpain .....
Ask everybody who's working in the watches , even Jacob get cheap mouvement

12 years ago '04        #153
Khazano 
space
space
 kolar said
You already know dat the most expensive part on the Jo's watches is movement not diamonds , thats why thinkin JO's good values watches is non sense . Movement is everything , tourbillon mouvement cost like 10 g's dat what you get on your patek and phillipe , blancpain .....
Ask everybody who's working in the watches , even Jacob get cheap mouvement

That is very very true, but you're talkin like a watch collector now, not a sixteen year or seventeen year old kid who just wants to shine! 500 bucks for a 3 carat JoJo watch is a good deal for these guys. Aint a jewlery store in town who'd give you that price. And believe me, chicks there age wont know the difference between a Rolex or JoJo, high quality diamonds or not, all they'll see is the bling like the music videos. Let these guys have there fun, its not like theyre dropping the 3K retail. They're getting exactly what they pay for in terms of quality.

12 years ago '05        #154
kolar 
space
space
space
 Khazano said
That is very very true, but you're talkin like a watch collector now, not a sixteen year or seventeen year old kid who just wants to shine! 500 bucks for a 3 carat JoJo watch is a good deal for these guys. Aint a jewlery store in town who'd give you that price. And believe me, chicks there age wont know the difference between a Rolex or JoJo, high quality diamonds or not, all they'll see is the bling like the music videos. Let these guys have there fun, its not like theyre dropping the 3K retail. They're getting exactly what they pay for in terms of quality.
True , dat why jewelery stores make money same as canary diamonds , blue diamonds pink diamonds treated colors and sh*t , i saw rap star wearing sh*t da cost less dan 1 natural fancy yellow diamonds .
n*ggas need jewelry education before buying dat why 47th street is ripping off a lot of dudes

check right here a relly good sites for those tied of cheap diamonds and wanna learn about fancy diamonds

Last edited by kolar; 04-19-2006 at 12:58 PM..

12 years ago '04        #155
Khazano 
space
space
 kolar said
True , dat why jewelery stores make money same as canary diamonds , blue diamonds pink diamonds treated colors and sh*t , i saw rap star wearing sh*t da cost less dan 1 natural fancy yellow diamonds .
n*ggas need jewelry education before buying dat why 47th street is ripping off a lot of dudes

check right here a relly good sites for those tied of cheap diamonds and wanna learn about fancy diamonds

LoL, oh do I know. Dont get me wrong, I love colored diamonds (hell I just bought 6 carats of multi colored diamonds, SI2 quality for 300.00$ US), but I'm very well aware that unless they're natural, they're cheap as hell. (As you can see from my cost price.)

Something EVERYONE interested in getting into colord diamond jewlery should know is, 95% of the fancy diamonds you see out there were originally unmarketable colors (like M-P color scale) before they were irridated. What irridation is (and i hope im spelling that right...) is zapping a crappy diamond with radiation to produce a colored diamond. It's always a crap shoot what color you'll end up with, but blue and yellow seem to be the most common, while red and purple are a lot rarer. The other 5 percent of fancy diamonds are completely natural and colored by the earth. But they're literally worth 5x-10x the price of a normal, natural white diamond of the same quality.

Another thing I find really amusing is peoples attachment to black diamonds. Those things are soooo cheap its insane, but a jewler will charge you up the a.ss for it cause colored stones are hot right now.

Last edited by Khazano; 04-19-2006 at 03:09 PM..

04-19-2006, 03:00 PM         #156
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said
LoL, oh do I know. Dont get me wrong, I love colored diamonds (hell I just bought 6 carats of multi colored diamonds, SI2 quality for 300.00$ US), but I'm very well aware that unless they're natural, they're cheap as hell. (As you can see from my cost price.)

Something EVERYONE interested in getting into colord diamond jewlery should know is, 95% of the fancy diamonds you see out there were origally unmarketable colors (like M-P color scale) before they were irridated. What irridation is (and i hope im spelling that right...) is zapping a crappy diamond with radiation to produce a colored diamond. It's always a crap shoot what color you'll end up with, but blue and yellow seem to be the most common, while red and purple are a lot rarer. The other 5 percent of fancy diamonds are completely natural and colored by the earth. But they're literally worth 5x-10x the price of a normal, natural white diamond of the same quality.

Another thing I find really amusing is peoples attachment to black diamonds. Those things are soooo cheap its insane, but a jewler will charge you up the a.ss for it cause colored stones are hot right now.
finally some pimpin' on diamond knowledge. the fact is that unless ur coppin damn near from the source ur gettin juiced on alotta jewlery.

12 years ago '05        #157
kolar 
space
space
space
 Khazano said

Something EVERYONE interested in getting into colord diamond jewlery should know is, 95% of the fancy diamonds you see out there were originally unmarketable colors (like M-P color scale) before they were irridated. What irridation is (and i hope im spelling that right...) is zapping a crappy diamond with radiation to produce a colored diamond. It's always a crap shoot what color you'll end up with, but blue and yellow seem to be the most common, while red and purple are a lot rarer. The other 5 percent of fancy diamonds are completely natural and colored by the earth. But they're literally worth 5x-10x the price of a normal, natural white diamond of the same quality.

true , you have to consider the most important think in diamond is cut before everything , dat aint color that make the diamonds bling is cut , color is just the way how diamond's colored or colorless
That make a huge price difference between poor cut and ideal cut
I saw some K J colors get more sprakle dan a D color because of the cut
It really hard to know the cut even if a diamond grader on a fix diamond unless you've need a gemologist certificate as GIA IGI HRD EGL
More the diamond is colored more the fluorecense's good
don't event think you get a deal when you buy a diamond to a low price

Last edited by kolar; 04-19-2006 at 03:34 PM..

12 years ago '04        #158
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 1098 1098
nobody ever answered my questions:

anybody ever cop off of ebay?

so JOJO is worth about 300 dollars? at that price honestly CZ will shine better than really diamonds? so JOJO is low grade diamonds?
what about aqua-master?

i really want some sh*t like this :

or

12 years ago '04        #159
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space

what about the stuff they sell,is the quality relfected / worth the price?

decent starter shines?

12 years ago '05        #160
kolar 
space
space
space
 murdahudawg said

what about the stuff they sell,is the quality relfected / worth the price?

decent starter shines?
try this

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-MOP-BREITLING-COCKPIT-DIAMOND-NO-RESERVE-N-R_W0QQitemZ8927755058QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem[/u

Last edited by kolar; 04-20-2006 at 08:33 AM..

12 years ago '04        #161
Khazano 
space
space
lol, man most cats on here aint gonna afford that.

As for the person askin bout JoJos, the answer is this, they aint gonna bling as if you were buying a watch like those Benny's. But for 500 bucks, theyll still bling very hard and the average person wont know or tell the difference between sh*t. I'd rather have a $500 JoJo watchs with real diamonds than a $100.00 with fake diamonds.

And as for the other conversation about diamonds, hell yeah, the right cut can make the world of a difference. When buying a wedding ring, the cut will usually be what the salesmen sells you on.

Anyone here have any a.sscher diamonds?

12 years ago '04        #162
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
where would you rank them aqua-master joints?

JOJO then
Bennys

nobody feelin them aquas?

there's this dude SCRAPYE wit a Rose Gold Techno Marine with a brown leather band,that'll put a nice choke-hold on them JOJOs [imho]
but he said they dont even make em anymore.[or somethin along them lines].

tryin to get my hands on a "Techno Master" joints look similar to what he [scrapye] posted up.

any opinions?

ez

12 years ago '05        #163
kolar 
space
space
space
 Khazano said
lol, man most cats on here aint gonna afford that.

As for the person askin bout JoJos, the answer is this, they aint gonna bling as if you were buying a watch like those Benny's. But for 500 bucks, theyll still bling very hard and the average person wont know or tell the difference between sh*t. I'd rather have a $500 JoJo watchs with real diamonds than a $100.00 with fake diamonds.

And as for the other conversation about diamonds, hell yeah, the right cut can make the world of a difference. When buying a wedding ring, the cut will usually be what the salesmen sells you on.

Anyone here have any a.sscher diamonds?
a.sscher cut is sick , dat my fav shape im actually tryin to cop some 1cts studs VS F/G color very good symetry
but there's not ideal% cut proportion as the round or princess cut

Check this tropicana orange natural diamonds , never saw one like dis ,sh*t look fresh as hell

04-23-2006, 07:40 AM         #164
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm on a budget right now but wat ya'll think about this one for my little brother??

12 years ago '05        #165
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 1276 1276
sick watches

04-27-2006, 01:46 PM         #166
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allstar32 said
i'm on a budget right now but wat ya'll think about this one for my little brother??

good sh*t..

04-27-2006, 03:02 PM         #167
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said
good sh*t..
ppreciate the reply.

05-02-2006, 09:57 AM         #168
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thinkin about gettin one...

05-05-2006, 11:36 AM         #169
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kolar said
waste of money go cop some real watches

ha Ha..

05-05-2006, 05:18 PM         #170
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i haven't seen this thread in a minute.

05-22-2006, 01:21 AM         #171
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam aint been on here in ova a month - good info yall

05-24-2006, 09:48 AM         #172
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes sir..

05-24-2006, 12:34 PM         #173
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea ima cop one of those bad boys looks classy but not to flashy

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
78 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
24 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
123 comments
12 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine posing with the guy he choked out
31 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - NYP: Suspect in Jamal Khashoggi Case Killed in Car Accident
25 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Say what you will but Joe Budden is taking back the Hip Hop culture from the u..
51 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Butt Lifts for Likes: The Instagram Booty Effect
14 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Only 3 rappers went plat in the 90's, 00's and 10's
15 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
6 comments
23 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
30 comments
47 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Drew Brees & Matt Ryan continue to be exposed as dome QB
22 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
4 comments
39 minutes ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Gunna and Lil Baby performance at the b.e.t hip hop awards
8 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
30 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
52 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Takeaways From The New Look Knicks Tonight
29 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
50 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Narcos: Mexico Official Trailer
17 comments
1 hour ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA The Best Young Frontcourt™
18 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Launch Trailer
8 comments
28 minutes ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
FullTimeHustla
CrunchTime CDN
Supreme God
Lonny Breaux
Kliq
ogballer32
Sandyy
StillNigga
Sin
Dmv1989
Top 10 most slapped recently
Kliq
BlackDynamite
two-face
micropave
Papi
suavehooper
Yanga
Sandyy
COLIN COWHERD
ahonui06

most viewed right now
online now  57
Image(s) inside The wall
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  44
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
198 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
137 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
314 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy