JoJo Diamond Watches

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2006, 09:51 AM         #141
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kolar said:
i see 13 years old teens with fu*king jojo show off in the streets act like they run with millions dollars watch . If you looking for dat go head cop your I1 - SI2 watch , BTW how does a 0.03 ct wholesale cost for jojo rodeo , less dan CZ you need to trip to Antwerp and see what a diamond cost

LOL LOL LOL, u funny, what kind of watch u got? Cracker Jack Premium Brand?
 04-18-2006, 10:12 AM         #142
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
 04-18-2006, 10:17 AM         #143
Z-Tune  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
LMAOOOO
 12 years ago '05        #144
kolar 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
i just get a cartier watch santos model without bling and sh*t
 04-18-2006, 11:27 AM         #145
will_1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me stop putting them down so bad. I fell that JoJo's are good casual watches. Something to wear when you out with your man'z and just chillin, but to say it's a great watch overall is over doing it. Some of yall sound like clowns talking about "yall get bi*ches at the club off your JoJO", slim it's bammas in the club with 25,000 dollar watches. Wearing them big a.ss watches in the club make yall look like balla on a budget. Like I said invest your money on a Omega, Breitling, Rolex, Movado, Gucci etc.........
 12 years ago '04        #146
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 kolar said:
i see 13 years old teens with fu*king jojo show off in the streets act like they run with millions dollars watch . If you looking for dat go head cop your I1 - SI2 watch , BTW how does a 0.03 ct wholesale cost for jojo rodeo , less dan CZ you need to trip to Antwerp and see what a diamond cost

the hell you talkin about? First off, what watch is anyone buying in here with with .03 fu*kin carats? Show me one. Just one.

Secondly, I can get CZ's rocks for a little over five bucks a carat right now. I dont need to take a trip fu*kin Germany. I worked in a jewlery store for two years, and did all the books, meening I know what all the wholesale prices are. Just cause some Belgium diamond dealers is ripping people off on CZ sh*t dont meen you know what you're talking about.
 12 years ago '05        #147
kolar 
space
space
space
i say you get on JOJO's watches( cheapest one ) an average of 2.5 ct and it about around 100 diamonds its means 0.025cts each one . If you're aworking on some jewelery store you know about the wholesale price and i already cop a JO's and no sparkle , no brightness dat why i say CZ is beter
 12 years ago '04        #148
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 968 968
what the fu*k is "CZ"
where's the best place to cop from?
anybody ever snag a watch off ebay? if so how'd that go?

on a different note anybody know anything about that two-tone piece[grill] fabolous has in his mouth?

thnx

ez
 04-18-2006, 08:04 PM         #149
weez233  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is "CZ"
cz = cubic zirconia
 04-19-2006, 09:24 AM         #150
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everbody that has a jojo, how good does it shine and how many carats???
 12 years ago '04        #151
Khazano 
space
space
 kolar said:
i say you get on JOJO's watches( cheapest one ) an average of 2.5 ct and it about around 100 diamonds its means 0.025cts each one . If you're aworking on some jewelery store you know about the wholesale price and i already cop a JO's and no sparkle , no brightness dat why i say CZ is beter

Ahhh okay. Actaully JoJo diamonds (in the classic series) are smaller than .025. I just didnt understand how you were trying to argue the value of a CZ is more than a real diamond. It didnt make sence. Maybe I was just misunderstanding you.

If its a matter of sparkle, well, hell yeah CZ's will be a lot brighter. They're flawless. But 1 carat of JoJo diamonds = 50 bucks wholesale. 1 Carat CZs = 5 bucks wholesale.
 12 years ago '05        #152
kolar 
space
space
space
 Khazano said:
Ahhh okay. Actaully JoJo diamonds (in the classic series) are smaller than .025. I just didnt understand how you were trying to argue the value of a CZ is more than a real diamond. It didnt make sence. Maybe I was just misunderstanding you.

If its a matter of sparkle, well, hell yeah CZ's will be a lot brighter. They're flawless. But 1 carat of JoJo diamonds = 50 bucks wholesale. 1 Carat CZs = 5 bucks wholesale.

You already know dat the most expensive part on the Jo's watches is movement not diamonds , thats why thinkin JO's good values watches is non sense . Movement is everything , tourbillon mouvement cost like 10 g's dat what you get on your patek and phillipe , blancpain .....
Ask everybody who's working in the watches , even Jacob get cheap mouvement
 12 years ago '04        #153
Khazano 
space
space
 kolar said:
You already know dat the most expensive part on the Jo's watches is movement not diamonds , thats why thinkin JO's good values watches is non sense . Movement is everything , tourbillon mouvement cost like 10 g's dat what you get on your patek and phillipe , blancpain .....
Ask everybody who's working in the watches , even Jacob get cheap mouvement

That is very very true, but you're talkin like a watch collector now, not a sixteen year or seventeen year old kid who just wants to shine! 500 bucks for a 3 carat JoJo watch is a good deal for these guys. Aint a jewlery store in town who'd give you that price. And believe me, chicks there age wont know the difference between a Rolex or JoJo, high quality diamonds or not, all they'll see is the bling like the music videos. Let these guys have there fun, its not like theyre dropping the 3K retail. They're getting exactly what they pay for in terms of quality.
 12 years ago '05        #154
kolar 
space
space
space
 Khazano said:
That is very very true, but you're talkin like a watch collector now, not a sixteen year or seventeen year old kid who just wants to shine! 500 bucks for a 3 carat JoJo watch is a good deal for these guys. Aint a jewlery store in town who'd give you that price. And believe me, chicks there age wont know the difference between a Rolex or JoJo, high quality diamonds or not, all they'll see is the bling like the music videos. Let these guys have there fun, its not like theyre dropping the 3K retail. They're getting exactly what they pay for in terms of quality.
True , dat why jewelery stores make money same as canary diamonds , blue diamonds pink diamonds treated colors and sh*t , i saw rap star wearing sh*t da cost less dan 1 natural fancy yellow diamonds .
n*ggas need jewelry education before buying dat why 47th street is ripping off a lot of dudes

check right here a relly good sites for those tied of cheap diamonds and wanna learn about fancy diamonds

Last edited by kolar; 04-19-2006 at 01:58 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #155
Khazano 
space
space
 kolar said:
True , dat why jewelery stores make money same as canary diamonds , blue diamonds pink diamonds treated colors and sh*t , i saw rap star wearing sh*t da cost less dan 1 natural fancy yellow diamonds .
n*ggas need jewelry education before buying dat why 47th street is ripping off a lot of dudes

check right here a relly good sites for those tied of cheap diamonds and wanna learn about fancy diamonds

LoL, oh do I know. Dont get me wrong, I love colored diamonds (hell I just bought 6 carats of multi colored diamonds, SI2 quality for 300.00$ US), but I'm very well aware that unless they're natural, they're cheap as hell. (As you can see from my cost price.)

Something EVERYONE interested in getting into colord diamond jewlery should know is, 95% of the fancy diamonds you see out there were originally unmarketable colors (like M-P color scale) before they were irridated. What irridation is (and i hope im spelling that right...) is zapping a crappy diamond with radiation to produce a colored diamond. It's always a crap shoot what color you'll end up with, but blue and yellow seem to be the most common, while red and purple are a lot rarer. The other 5 percent of fancy diamonds are completely natural and colored by the earth. But they're literally worth 5x-10x the price of a normal, natural white diamond of the same quality.

Another thing I find really amusing is peoples attachment to black diamonds. Those things are soooo cheap its insane, but a jewler will charge you up the a.ss for it cause colored stones are hot right now.

Last edited by Khazano; 04-19-2006 at 04:09 PM..
 04-19-2006, 04:00 PM         #156
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
LoL, oh do I know. Dont get me wrong, I love colored diamonds (hell I just bought 6 carats of multi colored diamonds, SI2 quality for 300.00$ US), but I'm very well aware that unless they're natural, they're cheap as hell. (As you can see from my cost price.)

Something EVERYONE interested in getting into colord diamond jewlery should know is, 95% of the fancy diamonds you see out there were origally unmarketable colors (like M-P color scale) before they were irridated. What irridation is (and i hope im spelling that right...) is zapping a crappy diamond with radiation to produce a colored diamond. It's always a crap shoot what color you'll end up with, but blue and yellow seem to be the most common, while red and purple are a lot rarer. The other 5 percent of fancy diamonds are completely natural and colored by the earth. But they're literally worth 5x-10x the price of a normal, natural white diamond of the same quality.

Another thing I find really amusing is peoples attachment to black diamonds. Those things are soooo cheap its insane, but a jewler will charge you up the a.ss for it cause colored stones are hot right now.
finally some pimpin' on diamond knowledge. the fact is that unless ur coppin damn near from the source ur gettin juiced on alotta jewlery.
 12 years ago '05        #157
kolar 
space
space
space
 Khazano said:

Something EVERYONE interested in getting into colord diamond jewlery should know is, 95% of the fancy diamonds you see out there were originally unmarketable colors (like M-P color scale) before they were irridated. What irridation is (and i hope im spelling that right...) is zapping a crappy diamond with radiation to produce a colored diamond. It's always a crap shoot what color you'll end up with, but blue and yellow seem to be the most common, while red and purple are a lot rarer. The other 5 percent of fancy diamonds are completely natural and colored by the earth. But they're literally worth 5x-10x the price of a normal, natural white diamond of the same quality.

true , you have to consider the most important think in diamond is cut before everything , dat aint color that make the diamonds bling is cut , color is just the way how diamond's colored or colorless
That make a huge price difference between poor cut and ideal cut
I saw some K J colors get more sprakle dan a D color because of the cut
It really hard to know the cut even if a diamond grader on a fix diamond unless you've need a gemologist certificate as GIA IGI HRD EGL
More the diamond is colored more the fluorecense's good
don't event think you get a deal when you buy a diamond to a low price

Last edited by kolar; 04-19-2006 at 04:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #158
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
nobody ever answered my questions:

anybody ever cop off of ebay?

so JOJO is worth about 300 dollars? at that price honestly CZ will shine better than really diamonds? so JOJO is low grade diamonds?
what about aqua-master?

i really want some sh*t like this :

or

12 years ago '04        #159
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space

what about the stuff they sell,is the quality relfected / worth the price?

decent starter shines?
 12 years ago '05        #160
kolar 
space
space
space
 murdahudawg said:

what about the stuff they sell,is the quality relfected / worth the price?

decent starter shines?
try this

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-MOP-BREITLING-COCKPIT-DIAMOND-NO-RESERVE-N-R_W0QQitemZ8927755058QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem[/u

Last edited by kolar; 04-20-2006 at 09:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy