JoJo Diamond Watches

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2006, 12:53 AM         #121
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^thats what im talkinbout! - u got any pics of you wearing it G? wanna see how big them sh*ts are...
 04-12-2006, 08:34 AM         #122
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djtimberlake00 said:

[pic - click to view]

Heres a pic wit the white band it came with

go hard... how much that piece was?
 12 years ago '04        #123
Djtimberlake00 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
I picked it up for $500 shipped. Good deal, it is crazy but just alitte too big for my wrist. Good watch for the money.
 04-12-2006, 11:21 AM         #124
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djtimberlake00 said:
I picked it up for $500 shipped. Good deal, it is crazy but just alitte too big for my wrist. Good watch for the money.
\
fa sho, how much the diamonds worth? also, you get all the attention in any club right??
 12 years ago '05        #125
kolar 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
fo real all those news brands around jojo's , freeze , are garbage , first the diamonds quality's so poor dat it less cheaper dan CZ , if you can bought a 5000$ watch just get a regula breitling without bling and sh*t .
 12 years ago '04        #126
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 kolar said:
fo real all those news brands around jojo's , freeze , are garbage , first the diamonds quality's so poor dat it less cheaper dan CZ , if you can bought a 5000$ watch just get a regula breitling without bling and sh*t .

If you know the right jewler you can get a Breitling iced out for 5K.

And saying the diamonds in JoJos are cheaper than CZ's is pretty much a lie. JoJo diamonds are SI2-I1 quality and G-H color. Granted, that aint the sh*t rappers be talkin about, but you take 1 carat of JoJo ice and 1 carat of CZs to a jewler, you'll see what's worth more.
 04-12-2006, 11:58 AM         #127
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
If you know the right jewler you can get a Breitling iced out for 5K.

And saying the diamonds in JoJos are cheaper than CZ's is pretty much a lie. JoJo diamonds are SI2-I1 quality and G-H color. Granted, that aint the sh*t rappers be talkin about, but you take 1 carat of JoJo ice and 1 carat of CZs to a jewler, you'll see what's worth more.
so are jojos worth 5 bills?
 12 years ago '04        #128
Khazano 
space
space
 CapoStatus4K said:

As long as it's got at least 2 carats of diamonds, yes it's worth 5 bills. Sure as hell aint worth the retail tag a lot of people pay in jewlery stores though.
 04-12-2006, 01:33 PM         #129
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
As long as it's got at least 2 carats of diamonds, yes it's worth 5 bills. Sure as hell aint worth the retail tag a lot of people pay in jewlery stores though.

ha ha...
 04-12-2006, 05:29 PM         #130
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Thats what i wanted to know - how much they run retail? like 1-2k or sum sh*t like that right?
 04-12-2006, 05:36 PM         #131
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
Thats what i wanted to know - how much they run retail? like 1-2k or sum sh*t like that right?
yea, atleast that's what they say on most pics on ebay. im hit u back when i can homie, gotta spread some more rep.
 12 years ago '04        #132
Khazano 
space
space
 IRemainRaw said:

04-12-2006, 11:58 PM         #133
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup - thats the stainless 1 ive decided on - ya get two leather straps with it anyway,mix n match that mafugga - i hear you can also get plain stainless steel bezels u can put on if u dont wanna shine,ima have to check that out too
 04-17-2006, 10:54 AM         #134
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chea....
 04-17-2006, 11:12 AM         #135
will_1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, do you dudes really think you are doing something with a 500 dollar watch? bi*ches dont notice sh*t like that any ways. Man, save that money for a down payment on a real fu*king watch.
 12 years ago '06        #136
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
 Khazano said:
While JoJo aint no Breitling, it aint a crap watch you get outta box of cracker jacks. Truth of the matter is, JoJo's are made overseas (In Japan I believe) at dirt cheap prices. The watch itself isn't that heavy as say a Jacob of the same size, which meens the materials inside the watch are of cheaper quality. But all that being said, anywatch with 3 carats worth of ice that you can get for 500.00 is a good fu*kin deal no matter how you look at. The only people who look down on JoJos are actual watch collectors because they take everything into account before buying a watch.

But you wanna be a real G, and buy a real grown mans watch, drop $7,000 and get a iced out Breitling. For those of you looking for something like that, hit up Trax, he's got some sick ones that arent listed on his Ebay site.

I should also mention though, that Invicta watches are in the same price range as JoJos, (with just as much bling) but made of better quality.
Grown men do not put diamonds anywhere near a Breitling. Sorry.
 04-18-2006, 04:00 AM         #137
dougiezspot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just sold mines to my bro. Im gonna go with something similar but w/canary yellow & blue diamonds.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These watch's are nice as sh*t trust me.
 04-18-2006, 07:35 AM         #138
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^thank u for bringin this sh*t back to the surface. that watch is nice.
 04-18-2006, 09:24 AM         #139
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dougiezspot said:
I just sold mines to my bro. Im gonna go with something similar but w/canary yellow & blue diamonds.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These watch's are nice as sh*t trust me.

watch is gangsta...
 12 years ago '05        #140
kolar 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
i see 13 years old teens with fu*king jojo show off in the streets act like they run with millions dollars watch . If you looking for dat go head cop your I1 - SI2 watch , BTW how does a 0.03 ct wholesale cost for jojo rodeo , less dan CZ you need to trip to Antwerp and see what a diamond cost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy