**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2006, 11:15 AM         #161
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-18-2006, 11:20 AM         #162
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanx......
 05-18-2006, 01:17 PM         #163
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the previews, there is a glimpse of desmond running through the woods clean shaven, and there are tubes in the background.
 05-18-2006, 01:21 PM         #164
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is it safe to a.ssume that Desmond is on that boat they saw?
 05-18-2006, 01:24 PM         #165
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know desmond is a big part in the finale, and i also know he is tied to more than jack on the island.

I just watched last ngiht show agian and relized that that lady in charge asked if walt had specials powers alot more than i thought. Makes me think of when he was reading the comic book with the polar bear and they shot a polar bear at the same time. or the bird that flew into the window in season one.

Wonder what they see in the 4 they asked micheal to bring to them well i guess its a fare bet to say those 4 wont get k!lled off anytime soon, but with this show who knows.
 05-18-2006, 01:59 PM         #166
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
2 QUESTIONS I know proably later we will know why
1. So with last nights ep showing their was no why did Michael k!ll those two girls why exactly did he?
2. Why why do they need those 4 characters?
he k!lled ana casue he had to free henry gale and libby walked in and got shot

dont know why they need those 4 yet
 05-18-2006, 02:26 PM         #167
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
2 QUESTIONS I know proably later we will know why
1. So with last nights ep showing their was no why did Michael k!ll those two girls why exactly did he?
2. Why why do they need those 4 characters?
Like PSM said he needed to free Henry Gale. But he also needed to give the 4 characters a good reason to go with him and the fact that Libby and Anna were shot gave them a damn good reason.

All I know is that when Hurly and Sawyer find out that Michael k!lled those two they are going to be pissed and likely will try to k!ll Michael.
 05-21-2006, 05:22 AM         #168
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ did yall notice the "anidote" that charlie gave to the girl with the baby, with the anidote and the needle gun... I WAS JUST THINKING, THEY DONT USE THOSE TYPES OF NEEDLE GUNS, UNLESS ITS SOME TYPE OF HUGE ANIMAL/ANIMAL PERIOD.. or i guess at the very least... SOMEONE who is being used in a biological experiment..

i think that there is some sort of ANIMAL OR CREATURE on the island

you dont just find those types of briefacases used on everyday people
nah, desmond was using them on himself in the first episode of the season.
 05-21-2006, 05:23 AM         #169
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:

[pic - click to view]

i've actually read some stuff that speculates that this key causes the 'lockdowns' within the swan station!
 05-21-2006, 05:29 AM         #170
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
he k!lled ana casue he had to free henry gale and libby walked in and got shot

dont know why they need those 4 yet
well, i think they want to do tests and ask them some questions. they are definately the biggest personalities on the island...and aren't they the original four who saw the polar bear??!

and, i think Mrs. Clue is a descendant of a black slave from the black rock ship. one who survived. other african 'others' could also be too..?
 05-22-2006, 02:00 PM         #171
stu-j  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its amazin, i still havnt saw ONE episode of this!
 12 years ago '04        #172
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 peek.one said:
well, i think they want to do tests and ask them some questions. they are definately the biggest personalities on the island...and aren't they the original four who saw the polar bear??!

and, i think Mrs. Clue is a descendant of a black slave from the black rock ship. one who survived. other african 'others' could also be too..?
I think those 4 have untapped abilities...

Jack thought he saw his father on the island, Kate saw a horse (Sawyer saw her horse too), Hurley saw his imaginary friend from the hospital. Maybe if trained, they could conjure things up from imagination into the real world. Just a thought, but that's what strikes me as unique about those 4 and seperates them from the rest.
 05-24-2006, 03:48 PM         #173
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i agree they are the only 4 that have lost ppl significantly which is why i think they include saaid in the group too he lost ol girl but since those arent the orders from clue iono how thats gon play out
 12 years ago '04        #174
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
season finale tonight my n*ggas!
 05-24-2006, 05:39 PM         #175
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cheaaaaaaaa will be downloading these eps before i go to college, just hope the bastards finish this time!!

the questions to be answered are "Why did the plane crash" if the rumours are right!

and for next season theres gonna be a 7 epsiodes and then a 2month break then 15 eps to the end......or so i read on another forum

Last edited by KRiSH; 05-24-2006 at 05:42 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #176
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
SPOILER
2.23: Live Together, Die Alone (2-hour season finale)

It's worth the wait but if you must know something spoiler
the timer counts down and the electromagnet IS what brought down the plane on Sept 22, 2004. Mike gets Walt back and is told to take the boat and follow some heading to be rescued. Henry is HIM.

Desmonds old love is Widmore and apparently she is looking for him. Desmond k!lled Kelvin. At the end Desmond uses an overide key to stop the world from coming to an end. A light fills the sky and a piercing sound is heard throughout the island. Jack kate and Sawyer are caught and will go with the others for season three. Hurley is to return to tell his fellow castaways not to come seeking the others.

Fine A little more but it's just a few hours away for most. Spoiler
Desmond was in love with Widmore's daughter but he wasn't good enough and Widmore tried to buy him off. He later ends up in prison and once he's out he's determined to hurt or beat Widmore by winning the Sail around the world thing. He meets Elizabeth (libby) at a coffee shop type place and they get chatting he needs a boat and it so happens that her late husband left her a boat.

INSIDERSCOOP Spoiler why the plane crashed
There seems to be a bit of doubt by many of you as to why the plane crashed. Desmond crashed on the island after a big storm we will be shown this tonight. He is picked up by a man in a biohazard suit (Kelvin) and brought to the hatch. After three years together Kelvin says goodbye instead of see you in two hours which makes Desmond suspicious. Desmond then notices a gapping whole in the back leg of the biohazard suit.

Desmond follows Kelvin. Once outside Kelvin takes off the suit and starts to walk somewhere. Desmond of course follows once near some jagged rocks around a bend he sees his boat and Kelvin pops up behind him. He said I used to be a spook I know when someone is following me. Then some dialogue about the button. Kelvin has fixed Desmondís boat and was planning to leave. They start to struggle and push each other around. Kelvin is knocked down and his head is smacked against some rocks. He dies a little too easily in my opinion.

Desmond realizes what he has done and rips off a key on a chain from Kelvinís neck. He hurries back to the hatch. When he gets back alarms are blaring and the words SYSTEM FAILURE are being displayed and repeated on the computer screen and by the loud speaker.

Everything that is metallic is flying across the room everything is shaking. He uses the key to override the hieroglyphics and the timer resumes to 108.
When Locke is explaining the Pearl hatch to Desmond he shows him the computer printout. The printout displays the numbers and says accepted next to each entry it also has the date on it.

Desmond asked Locke when they crashed and next to the Date 09222004 Sept. 22 2004 it says System Failure. This is their explanation for how the plane crashed if itís not what you want Iím sorry but I didnít make it up. Hope this satisfies some of you.

Mike Jack Sawyer Kate Hurley SPOILER
While treking through the jungle Kate notices they are being followed by two people she tells sawyer and they k!ll one of the others then the surviving "other" runs. Jack prevents them from following Kate and Sawyer insist that then "the others will know we're coming."

Then Jack says "they allready have been warned tell them MIKE"

Mike confesses to everything but Jack insists that they must go on that he has a plan.

SOURCE:

Last edited by goke11429; 05-24-2006 at 06:24 PM..
 05-24-2006, 06:53 PM         #177
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bastard!! i couldnt resist and read it, i knew about how the plane crashed on the island bit tho
 12 years ago '04        #178
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 krish_2k4 said:
bastard!! i couldnt resist and read it, i knew about how the plane crashed on the island bit tho
same here... but da info isn't too spoilary.............
 05-24-2006, 09:07 PM         #179
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kabooooooooommmmmmmmm

i hope charlie is alright
 12 years ago '04        #180
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
@ ecko
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago