**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2006, 03:58 PM         #141
elli7072  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that site hanso site is weird. they've got a 105 year old ape on there, saying they're working on life lengthening sh*t, magnetic sh*t, and mutating genes.
 05-16-2006, 04:44 PM         #142
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn they got a lot of spoilers and info on thetailsection.com
 05-17-2006, 09:20 AM         #143
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
More than likely Him =
[pic - click to view]

that dude is the likely choice so i doubt it is him he looks old as hell in that pic add 24 years to that and he is probably dead. it has to be somone they all know casue thats how the show is........
 05-17-2006, 11:29 AM         #144
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
that dude is the likely choice so i doubt it is him he looks old as hell in that pic add 24 years to that and he is probably dead. it has to be somone they all know casue thats how the show is........
i remember reading something about that awhile ago, i gathered it has something to do with the life extention program and what not...
 05-17-2006, 11:40 AM         #145
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading creator Damon Lindelof's comments on thetailsection.com I am so excited about the next 3 hours as well as next season.
 05-17-2006, 11:48 AM         #146
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
***SPOILER-ALERT***

highlight it VVV

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have revealed some interesting info on the end of season 2 and the beginning of season 3!

Keep reading for more!

05/03 - Lindelof & Cuse: We'll see the resolution of the Michael-Walt story. We're going to answer the question of where Michael has been and resolve the story of him and Walt. The growth of Malcolm David Kelly (Walt) will be addressed in the 3rd season. We'll learn more about Dharma. Desmond will shed some more light on his experience on the island in the three years prior to when Locke came down into that hatch. There is more stuff between Sawyer/Kate/Jack, but the focus is not on the romance between those characters. There are bigger fish to fry. Ana-Lucia and Jack were not in a place where we felt it was believable for them to have a romance. Charlie and Claire have been on a break and there's definitely some advancement in their relationship as part of the finale. The perception might be that we dropped the idea of forming an army, what actually happened was that more significant things replaced the need to develop an army. But that concept is indeed coming back for the finale. You can expect to see more of Rousseau next year, but the story of the wrecked research vessel. it will be coming at some point but we can't guarantee it'll be in Season 3. We'll be introducing new characters in Season 3, so you'll be getting fresh flashbacks. You'll probably see fewer flashbacks of our original characters as we begin to move toward certain inevitabilities. You will learn more about some of the other survivors next year. Also, where the new characters come from in Season 3 is going be part of the fun and anticipation over the summer, and hopefully by the end of the finale you'll be getting some sense of who those characters might be. We are going to produce the next 22 hours of Lost in Season 3

not really that big. but walt comes back 'bigger', maybe this has something to do with him being with the 'others'; they may have done some experiment on him to enduce growth....

Last edited by peek.one; 05-17-2006 at 11:51 AM..
 05-17-2006, 11:50 AM         #147
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
libby stuff
Ausiello has new news from Lindelof about Libby!

Continue reading for more

05/14 - Damon Lindelof [reveals]: Libby's got this mysterious backstory, of which we've only given you the tip of the iceberg. We know she's spent some time in the mental institution with Hurley, and the idea of k!lling her before she had an opportunity to explain how she got there... we have a master plan for how we're going to tell that story, but it's all posthumous. You'll start to learn Libby's moves through flashbacks over the course of the next season. So we're not done with Cynthia, but Libby is dead
 05-17-2006, 02:47 PM         #148
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read an article that had an interview with the creator of lost. He said that "him" is someone from the first season who gave a wink and a smile. Only two people who have done that were john locke and charlies brother. Im goin with locke
 05-17-2006, 02:52 PM         #149
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sc0ttie2h0tti3 said:
I read an article that had an interview with the creator of lost. He said that "him" is someone from the first season who gave a wink and a smile. Only two people who have done that were john locke and charlies brother. Im goin with locke
i thought that it could be locks dad too i mean that mother is linked to everyone and keeps poping up in the flashbacks........
 05-17-2006, 08:55 PM         #150
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told you they didnt brainwash him.. they told him they would give him walt if they did it

so obvious
 12 years ago '04        #151
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
average episode, but next week's epidsode looks crazy
nonetheless a great day of tv, barca/arsenal match and a new episode of lost
 05-17-2006, 09:12 PM         #152
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they set that sh*t up real nice
 12 years ago '04        #153
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k michael, he's gotta go
 05-17-2006, 09:35 PM         #154
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figured sayid would catch on to him, my question is how the hell did jack not catch on? the way he was acting.. you knew something was up

the preview for the finale looks great.. for a split second you see the camera shaking like the monster is coming on the preview and i wonder what jack was shooting at.. damn near unloaded a whole clip on just that preview haha
 05-18-2006, 01:34 AM         #155
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
*overslept* missed the entire damn episode, plus the cavs beating the pistons again.

cries...

I'm sure someone on BX has uploaded it by now.

And oh yeah, we are all witnesses!
 05-18-2006, 04:17 AM         #156
Ameen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 hour finale next week.......this storyline is intense
 05-18-2006, 09:14 AM         #157
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not if he mastered his experiment aka "life extention project" *hint hint*

he probably found a way to bring alot of people back to life like jacks dad, eko's bro, etc...

and i had a crazy a.ss thought today... WHAT IF THE BLACK SMOKE was "joop"... i know it doesnt seem logical at all.. but i started to think outside the box and try and think like a tv show producer
well if can bring back the dead then i would say that him is jacks father and then thats why they crashed the plain but with that said who would have gave the order to crash the plain?

Last night show was good great for anyother show but good for lost. Only 13 days went by for the whole season so to everyone that said sh*t about not looking for walt and micheal early thats why. and micheal is a god damn morron like they would give up he son he could get his whole damn group to come back and k!ll them off, but know he is going to trust the peopl that kidnapped his son and tryed to k!ll him. I would have rathered seen him get brainwashed somhow.

The previews were crazy, looked liked some sort of wire running into the ocean and the sailboat? also some sort of strange key spinning sround, the numbers went to zero echo must have typed wrong number in from lack of sleep i would think. And did anyone catch the pile of bank telller tubes things piled up and jack standing by them, but they were all outside?
 05-18-2006, 10:06 AM         #158
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
walt said "they're not who they say they are" so basically the others are doctors/psyciatrists(sp)/scientists.. the whole 9
Yea this was obvious in the episode where Claire and Kate find the medical bunker where she was taken by Ethan. Remember when Kate found the stage makeup and tattered up costumes on hangers.

Walt knows that the "others" look normal and wear normal clothes, but dressed up to look primitive for Michael.

Did anybody else see Desmond in the finale preview? I can't wait to hear more of his story of pushing the button and Kelvin.
 05-18-2006, 10:54 AM         #159
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ did yall notice the "anidote" that charlie gave to the girl with the baby, with the anidote and the needle gun... I WAS JUST THINKING, THEY DONT USE THOSE TYPES OF NEEDLE GUNS, UNLESS ITS SOME TYPE OF HUGE ANIMAL/ANIMAL PERIOD.. or i guess at the very least... SOMEONE who is being used in a biological experiment..

i think that there is some sort of ANIMAL OR CREATURE on the island

you dont just find those types of briefacases used on everyday people
well they use that stuff if it is the same dose everytime not just for animals it is an air thing no needle its pretty new.

but ya we all knew that they dressed upped, i only mentioned the stack of notebook things caseu it looked as thou they were just pile dup like the tubes leed there? and i say jack shooting alot but wasnt everyone? it went by so fast not sure, i just remeber the funny looking key thing spinning around maybe from a magnet or like esp thing?
 05-18-2006, 11:13 AM         #160
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
it went by so fast not sure, i just remember the funny looking key thing spinning around maybe from a magnet or like esp thing?
I watched back the preview and the key has a dharma logo and does not turn by itself. Somebody is turning the key.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy