**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2006, 02:04 PM         #121
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think theyll k!ll eko...they dont show previews of characters dying they would only say it. Im sure hell be fine.
 05-10-2006, 03:18 PM         #122
AndyK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really dont get why they did that thing with the girl that hurley likes at the mental hospital .. like there was gna be a story bout it , then she just gets k!lled off
 12 years ago '05        #123
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
On The Preview i seen Ecko falling maybe to his death , hope not i dont really like all these characters getting k!lled off without knowing theyre full storys atleast
 05-10-2006, 04:24 PM         #124
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Eko doesn't die....they really don't show enough of him and that actor does a great job with the character (although for the first few times I saw him all I could think of was Adebisi).
 05-10-2006, 05:55 PM         #125
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think ecko dies and i think libby is still alive
 05-10-2006, 07:43 PM         #126
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea libby is still alive according to the previews
 05-10-2006, 08:06 PM         #127
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
told you she was still alive
 05-10-2006, 09:17 PM         #128
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoot first ask questions later
 05-11-2006, 09:32 AM         #129
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought last night show was great. I mean damn they bring sh*t togather nicely threw echos brothers plane crash to lock to the question mark. And the viewing room that shows that they dont need to push the button but echo will becaseu of how faith has changed his life. And his brother is dead talking threw that little girl and in dreams strange sh*t, but I like it. and from the prviews for next week. thats how a show is supposed to end a season, wanting more...........
 05-11-2006, 01:52 PM         #130
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i think it will i watched it last night episode was crazy i hate that it's only an hour, the producers kno exactly when to end the episode to get ppl to watch...i wonder if they ever figure out about michael...i definitely think michael is on some mission for the "others" like the lil white dude was to k!ll ppl inconspicuously to get walter back
 05-11-2006, 02:13 PM         #131
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if the others are the scientists like if they flipped out or if they were part of the experment. I also still want to know who the othere "him" is the guy in charge, becaseu as we know everyone on this damn island is linked to somone else .......... so we have probably seen "him" before in the flash backs at first i figured it would be the guy in the orintation videos but i think they would k!ll him for tricking them or somthing like that plus that sh*t is 26 years old. I also would like to know how come all the sh*t for the project is like old as hell and looks like the experment stopped long ago, yet the still drop food off??????

anyway i know for all the answer that we will get in the final few shows this year it will only leave u swith more wtf questions for next.........
 05-11-2006, 02:48 PM         #132
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya zeke was the due that told jack not to cross the line but i thought that henry gale said he wasnt the leader........

man the foutain of youth thing you just said made me think that if they are the scietenst and that the damn project started in the 80"s so they would have to be atleast in the 20 at the time then they must be atleast around 50 now thats pretty damn old to be running around a jungel liek they do so maybe thats right too................
 12 years ago '04        #133
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 18410 18410

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2006, 06:26 PM         #134
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bank teller type thing was fu*kin wierd
 05-14-2006, 02:08 PM         #135
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey i dont know if anyone said this but oyu rmeber when jacks father and anna lucia were in sydney the house they went to, i bet clair and jack are brother and sister........

Cause everyone on the island is linked and they havnt show how those two are yet.

what ya all think?
 05-16-2006, 02:44 PM         #136
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone see the commercial for hanso foundation it comes on during the show as an actual commercial that's the company responsible for the dharma project the commercial gives a website it's a weird site when you get there click on all the tv screens in the circle and when the screen changes click under the "password unlocked" message, i'll post all i know when i have time go to link below(my next post)

Last edited by tonygee; 05-16-2006 at 03:21 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #137
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 preshrunkmilk said:
Hey i dont know if anyone said this but oyu rmeber when jacks father and anna lucia were in sydney the house they went to, i bet clair and jack are brother and sister........

Cause everyone on the island is linked and they havnt show how those two are yet.

what ya all think?
jacks's sister might be a new season regular for season 3
 05-16-2006, 03:20 PM         #138
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

go to this site alot of inside stuff on lost
 05-16-2006, 03:45 PM         #139
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
II also still want to know who the othere "him" is the guy in charge, becaseu as we know everyone on this damn island is linked to somone else .......... so we have probably seen "him" before in the flash backs at first i figured it would be the guy in the orintation videos but i think they would k!ll him for tricking them or somthing like that plus that sh*t is 26 years old.
More than likely Him =
[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #140
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 tonygee said:

go to this site alot of inside stuff on lost
dat site doesn't update

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy