**the Offical Lost Thread**

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #151
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
average episode, but next week's epidsode looks crazy
nonetheless a great day of tv, barca/arsenal match and a new episode of lost

05-17-2006, 09:12 PM         #152
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they set that sh*t up real nice

12 years ago '04        #153
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k michael, he's gotta go

05-17-2006, 09:35 PM         #154
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figured sayid would catch on to him, my question is how the hell did jack not catch on? the way he was acting.. you knew something was up

the preview for the finale looks great.. for a split second you see the camera shaking like the monster is coming on the preview and i wonder what jack was shooting at.. damn near unloaded a whole clip on just that preview haha

05-18-2006, 01:34 AM         #155
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
*overslept* missed the entire damn episode, plus the cavs beating the pistons again.

cries...

I'm sure someone on BX has uploaded it by now.

And oh yeah, we are all witnesses!

05-18-2006, 04:17 AM         #156
Ameen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 hour finale next week.......this storyline is intense

05-18-2006, 09:14 AM         #157
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
not if he mastered his experiment aka "life extention project" *hint hint*

he probably found a way to bring alot of people back to life like jacks dad, eko's bro, etc...

and i had a crazy a.ss thought today... WHAT IF THE BLACK SMOKE was "joop"... i know it doesnt seem logical at all.. but i started to think outside the box and try and think like a tv show producer
well if can bring back the dead then i would say that him is jacks father and then thats why they crashed the plain but with that said who would have gave the order to crash the plain?

Last night show was good great for anyother show but good for lost. Only 13 days went by for the whole season so to everyone that said sh*t about not looking for walt and micheal early thats why. and micheal is a god damn morron like they would give up he son he could get his whole damn group to come back and k!ll them off, but know he is going to trust the peopl that kidnapped his son and tryed to k!ll him. I would have rathered seen him get brainwashed somhow.

The previews were crazy, looked liked some sort of wire running into the ocean and the sailboat? also some sort of strange key spinning sround, the numbers went to zero echo must have typed wrong number in from lack of sleep i would think. And did anyone catch the pile of bank telller tubes things piled up and jack standing by them, but they were all outside?

05-18-2006, 10:06 AM         #158
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
walt said "they're not who they say they are" so basically the others are doctors/psyciatrists(sp)/scientists.. the whole 9
Yea this was obvious in the episode where Claire and Kate find the medical bunker where she was taken by Ethan. Remember when Kate found the stage makeup and tattered up costumes on hangers.

Walt knows that the "others" look normal and wear normal clothes, but dressed up to look primitive for Michael.

Did anybody else see Desmond in the finale preview? I can't wait to hear more of his story of pushing the button and Kelvin.

05-18-2006, 10:54 AM         #159
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
^ did yall notice the "anidote" that charlie gave to the girl with the baby, with the anidote and the needle gun... I WAS JUST THINKING, THEY DONT USE THOSE TYPES OF NEEDLE GUNS, UNLESS ITS SOME TYPE OF HUGE ANIMAL/ANIMAL PERIOD.. or i guess at the very least... SOMEONE who is being used in a biological experiment..

i think that there is some sort of ANIMAL OR CREATURE on the island

you dont just find those types of briefacases used on everyday people
well they use that stuff if it is the same dose everytime not just for animals it is an air thing no needle its pretty new.

but ya we all knew that they dressed upped, i only mentioned the stack of notebook things caseu it looked as thou they were just pile dup like the tubes leed there? and i say jack shooting alot but wasnt everyone? it went by so fast not sure, i just remeber the funny looking key thing spinning around maybe from a magnet or like esp thing?

05-18-2006, 11:13 AM         #160
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
it went by so fast not sure, i just remember the funny looking key thing spinning around maybe from a magnet or like esp thing?
I watched back the preview and the key has a dharma logo and does not turn by itself. Somebody is turning the key.

05-18-2006, 11:15 AM         #161
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-18-2006, 11:20 AM         #162
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanx......

05-18-2006, 01:17 PM         #163
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the previews, there is a glimpse of desmond running through the woods clean shaven, and there are tubes in the background.

05-18-2006, 01:21 PM         #164
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is it safe to a.ssume that Desmond is on that boat they saw?

05-18-2006, 01:24 PM         #165
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know desmond is a big part in the finale, and i also know he is tied to more than jack on the island.

I just watched last ngiht show agian and relized that that lady in charge asked if walt had specials powers alot more than i thought. Makes me think of when he was reading the comic book with the polar bear and they shot a polar bear at the same time. or the bird that flew into the window in season one.

Wonder what they see in the 4 they asked micheal to bring to them well i guess its a fare bet to say those 4 wont get k!lled off anytime soon, but with this show who knows.

05-18-2006, 01:59 PM         #166
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said
2 QUESTIONS I know proably later we will know why
1. So with last nights ep showing their was no why did Michael k!ll those two girls why exactly did he?
2. Why why do they need those 4 characters?
he k!lled ana casue he had to free henry gale and libby walked in and got shot

dont know why they need those 4 yet

05-18-2006, 02:26 PM         #167
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said
2 QUESTIONS I know proably later we will know why
1. So with last nights ep showing their was no why did Michael k!ll those two girls why exactly did he?
2. Why why do they need those 4 characters?
Like PSM said he needed to free Henry Gale. But he also needed to give the 4 characters a good reason to go with him and the fact that Libby and Anna were shot gave them a damn good reason.

All I know is that when Hurly and Sawyer find out that Michael k!lled those two they are going to be pissed and likely will try to k!ll Michael.

05-21-2006, 05:22 AM         #168
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
^ did yall notice the "anidote" that charlie gave to the girl with the baby, with the anidote and the needle gun... I WAS JUST THINKING, THEY DONT USE THOSE TYPES OF NEEDLE GUNS, UNLESS ITS SOME TYPE OF HUGE ANIMAL/ANIMAL PERIOD.. or i guess at the very least... SOMEONE who is being used in a biological experiment..

i think that there is some sort of ANIMAL OR CREATURE on the island

you dont just find those types of briefacases used on everyday people
nah, desmond was using them on himself in the first episode of the season.

05-21-2006, 05:23 AM         #169
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said

[pic - click to view]

i've actually read some stuff that speculates that this key causes the 'lockdowns' within the swan station!

05-21-2006, 05:29 AM         #170
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
he k!lled ana casue he had to free henry gale and libby walked in and got shot

dont know why they need those 4 yet
well, i think they want to do tests and ask them some questions. they are definately the biggest personalities on the island...and aren't they the original four who saw the polar bear??!

and, i think Mrs. Clue is a descendant of a black slave from the black rock ship. one who survived. other african 'others' could also be too..?

05-22-2006, 02:00 PM         #171
stu-j  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its amazin, i still havnt saw ONE episode of this!

12 years ago '04        #172
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 peek.one said
well, i think they want to do tests and ask them some questions. they are definately the biggest personalities on the island...and aren't they the original four who saw the polar bear??!

and, i think Mrs. Clue is a descendant of a black slave from the black rock ship. one who survived. other african 'others' could also be too..?
I think those 4 have untapped abilities...

Jack thought he saw his father on the island, Kate saw a horse (Sawyer saw her horse too), Hurley saw his imaginary friend from the hospital. Maybe if trained, they could conjure things up from imagination into the real world. Just a thought, but that's what strikes me as unique about those 4 and seperates them from the rest.

05-24-2006, 03:48 PM         #173
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i agree they are the only 4 that have lost ppl significantly which is why i think they include saaid in the group too he lost ol girl but since those arent the orders from clue iono how thats gon play out

12 years ago '04        #174
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
season finale tonight my n*ggas!

05-24-2006, 05:39 PM         #175
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cheaaaaaaaa will be downloading these eps before i go to college, just hope the bastards finish this time!!

the questions to be answered are "Why did the plane crash" if the rumours are right!

and for next season theres gonna be a 7 epsiodes and then a 2month break then 15 eps to the end......or so i read on another forum

Last edited by KRiSH; 05-24-2006 at 05:42 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+49online now  58
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
19 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+196online now  27
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+76online now  26
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
111 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Spice 1: Orlando Anderson killed 2pac I seen suge he didn’t do it
80 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
NBA How good was the east during jordans era