squad up!

**the Offical Lost Thread**

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2006, 06:43 PM         #126
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea libby is still alive according to the previews

05-10-2006, 07:06 PM         #127
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
told you she was still alive

05-10-2006, 08:17 PM         #128
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoot first ask questions later

05-11-2006, 08:32 AM         #129
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought last night show was great. I mean damn they bring sh*t togather nicely threw echos brothers plane crash to lock to the question mark. And the viewing room that shows that they dont need to push the button but echo will becaseu of how faith has changed his life. And his brother is dead talking threw that little girl and in dreams strange sh*t, but I like it. and from the prviews for next week. thats how a show is supposed to end a season, wanting more...........

05-11-2006, 12:52 PM         #130
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^i think it will i watched it last night episode was crazy i hate that it's only an hour, the producers kno exactly when to end the episode to get ppl to watch...i wonder if they ever figure out about michael...i definitely think michael is on some mission for the "others" like the lil white dude was to k!ll ppl inconspicuously to get walter back

05-11-2006, 01:13 PM         #131
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if the others are the scientists like if they flipped out or if they were part of the experment. I also still want to know who the othere "him" is the guy in charge, becaseu as we know everyone on this damn island is linked to somone else .......... so we have probably seen "him" before in the flash backs at first i figured it would be the guy in the orintation videos but i think they would k!ll him for tricking them or somthing like that plus that sh*t is 26 years old. I also would like to know how come all the sh*t for the project is like old as hell and looks like the experment stopped long ago, yet the still drop food off??????

anyway i know for all the answer that we will get in the final few shows this year it will only leave u swith more wtf questions for next.........

05-11-2006, 01:48 PM         #132
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya zeke was the due that told jack not to cross the line but i thought that henry gale said he wasnt the leader........

man the foutain of youth thing you just said made me think that if they are the scietenst and that the damn project started in the 80"s so they would have to be atleast in the 20 at the time then they must be atleast around 50 now thats pretty damn old to be running around a jungel liek they do so maybe thats right too................

12 years ago '04        #133
Mike T 160 heat pts160
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 27059 27059

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2006, 05:26 PM         #134
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that bank teller type thing was fu*kin wierd

05-14-2006, 01:08 PM         #135
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey i dont know if anyone said this but oyu rmeber when jacks father and anna lucia were in sydney the house they went to, i bet clair and jack are brother and sister........

Cause everyone on the island is linked and they havnt show how those two are yet.

what ya all think?

05-16-2006, 01:44 PM         #136
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone see the commercial for hanso foundation it comes on during the show as an actual commercial that's the company responsible for the dharma project the commercial gives a website it's a weird site when you get there click on all the tv screens in the circle and when the screen changes click under the "password unlocked" message, i'll post all i know when i have time go to link below(my next post)

Last edited by tonygee; 05-16-2006 at 02:21 PM..

12 years ago '04        #137
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
 preshrunkmilk said
Hey i dont know if anyone said this but oyu rmeber when jacks father and anna lucia were in sydney the house they went to, i bet clair and jack are brother and sister........

Cause everyone on the island is linked and they havnt show how those two are yet.

what ya all think?
jacks's sister might be a new season regular for season 3

05-16-2006, 02:20 PM         #138
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

go to this site alot of inside stuff on lost

05-16-2006, 02:45 PM         #139
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
II also still want to know who the othere "him" is the guy in charge, becaseu as we know everyone on this damn island is linked to somone else .......... so we have probably seen "him" before in the flash backs at first i figured it would be the guy in the orintation videos but i think they would k!ll him for tricking them or somthing like that plus that sh*t is 26 years old.
More than likely Him =
[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #140
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
 tonygee said

go to this site alot of inside stuff on lost
dat site doesn't update

05-16-2006, 02:58 PM         #141
elli7072  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that site hanso site is weird. they've got a 105 year old ape on there, saying they're working on life lengthening sh*t, magnetic sh*t, and mutating genes.

05-16-2006, 03:44 PM         #142
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn they got a lot of spoilers and info on thetailsection.com

05-17-2006, 08:20 AM         #143
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said
More than likely Him =
[pic - click to view]

that dude is the likely choice so i doubt it is him he looks old as hell in that pic add 24 years to that and he is probably dead. it has to be somone they all know casue thats how the show is........

05-17-2006, 10:29 AM         #144
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
that dude is the likely choice so i doubt it is him he looks old as hell in that pic add 24 years to that and he is probably dead. it has to be somone they all know casue thats how the show is........
i remember reading something about that awhile ago, i gathered it has something to do with the life extention program and what not...

05-17-2006, 10:40 AM         #145
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading creator Damon Lindelof's comments on thetailsection.com I am so excited about the next 3 hours as well as next season.

05-17-2006, 10:48 AM         #146
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
***SPOILER-ALERT***

highlight it VVV

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have revealed some interesting info on the end of season 2 and the beginning of season 3!

Keep reading for more!

05/03 - Lindelof & Cuse: We'll see the resolution of the Michael-Walt story. We're going to answer the question of where Michael has been and resolve the story of him and Walt. The growth of Malcolm David Kelly (Walt) will be addressed in the 3rd season. We'll learn more about Dharma. Desmond will shed some more light on his experience on the island in the three years prior to when Locke came down into that hatch. There is more stuff between Sawyer/Kate/Jack, but the focus is not on the romance between those characters. There are bigger fish to fry. Ana-Lucia and Jack were not in a place where we felt it was believable for them to have a romance. Charlie and Claire have been on a break and there's definitely some advancement in their relationship as part of the finale. The perception might be that we dropped the idea of forming an army, what actually happened was that more significant things replaced the need to develop an army. But that concept is indeed coming back for the finale. You can expect to see more of Rousseau next year, but the story of the wrecked research vessel. it will be coming at some point but we can't guarantee it'll be in Season 3. We'll be introducing new characters in Season 3, so you'll be getting fresh flashbacks. You'll probably see fewer flashbacks of our original characters as we begin to move toward certain inevitabilities. You will learn more about some of the other survivors next year. Also, where the new characters come from in Season 3 is going be part of the fun and anticipation over the summer, and hopefully by the end of the finale you'll be getting some sense of who those characters might be. We are going to produce the next 22 hours of Lost in Season 3

not really that big. but walt comes back 'bigger', maybe this has something to do with him being with the 'others'; they may have done some experiment on him to enduce growth....

Last edited by peek.one; 05-17-2006 at 10:51 AM..

05-17-2006, 10:50 AM         #147
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
libby stuff
Ausiello has new news from Lindelof about Libby!

Continue reading for more

05/14 - Damon Lindelof [reveals]: Libby's got this mysterious backstory, of which we've only given you the tip of the iceberg. We know she's spent some time in the mental institution with Hurley, and the idea of k!lling her before she had an opportunity to explain how she got there... we have a master plan for how we're going to tell that story, but it's all posthumous. You'll start to learn Libby's moves through flashbacks over the course of the next season. So we're not done with Cynthia, but Libby is dead

05-17-2006, 01:47 PM         #148
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read an article that had an interview with the creator of lost. He said that "him" is someone from the first season who gave a wink and a smile. Only two people who have done that were john locke and charlies brother. Im goin with locke

05-17-2006, 01:52 PM         #149
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sc0ttie2h0tti3 said
I read an article that had an interview with the creator of lost. He said that "him" is someone from the first season who gave a wink and a smile. Only two people who have done that were john locke and charlies brother. Im goin with locke
i thought that it could be locks dad too i mean that mother is linked to everyone and keeps poping up in the flashbacks........

05-17-2006, 07:55 PM         #150
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told you they didnt brainwash him.. they told him they would give him walt if they did it

so obvious

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
240 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
55 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
73 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
49 comments
12 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
23 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
40 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
54 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
46 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
15 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
80 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
17 comments
9 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
37 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
93 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
33 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
31 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No Limit 98’
30 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Batmobile Spotted on Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker Movie Set
34 comments
12 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Most job openings ever in US
28 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
36 comments
13 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
160 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
talkofny2k4
bird call
Sphynx
Emperor85
TonyM
Broseph Stalin
NY Knicka
Yung Dilla
The Watcher
Top 10 most slapped recently
Take Care
StillNigga
suavehooper
foshoVoodoo
LegendLouch
Fras
Papi
KennyX93
BlackDynamite
Deeznutz1981

most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
104 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
48 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  7
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
94 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy