**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #441
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 R4P said:
I musta missed somethin then cuz it just seemed like Shannon CALLED him gay not him actually doing anything gay?
Shannon and Boone were on the beach in the 12th episode, when Shannon said. "What are you doing out there...is he your new boyfriend?"

The man is a wedding coordinator...

Shannon was in the airport with Boone she said, "If you'd stop flirting with random guys!"
 03-31-2007, 06:02 AM         #442
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think You're Reading A Bit Too Much Into That
 11 years ago '06        #443
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
wow............................................... ..............
 11 years ago '07        #444
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
With it currently being 12/12/04 on the Island, as stated before the Tsunami could/could not impact the Island, but this could possibly be why the Others are heading either Underground or Mountian region...

I guess that would mean that people would argue the Island would have to be in the Indian Ocean somewhere, but it is possible to be in the Pacific according to this video:

NOAA animation of worldwide spread of the Indian Ocean tsunami (2.8 MB QuickTime movie) - waves reach as far as Iceland, and cross each other southwest of Chile.

Also, will the tsunami [if writers tie it in the show] have any effect on Walt & Michael, Losties heading back to the CAVES for shelter, or any other predictions/thoughts you all might have...
 11 years ago '04        #445
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
great episode.............
 04-12-2007, 10:07 PM         #446
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah man what a slore...i just watched it..lol
 11 years ago '05        #447
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
the BEST episode I seen this year
 11 years ago '04        #448
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 111 111
I knew they couldn't trust that bi*ch...But man, wtf is up with Locke and his pops.... Oh and who is Jacob? Or was last episode the first time we've heard his name?
 11 years ago '04        #449
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Jacob has been aaround for a while, but we dont know who he/she is.All they do is mention the character as the leader. Locke's pops i believe was brought to the island for both locke and sawyer. Locke's pops is the real sawyer. As for Juliette and the others, they are all about manipulation. Everything they do is double sworded. I read a lil spolier saying to get ready for an all out war between the two groups with a shocking death.
 05-10-2007, 08:19 AM         #450
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last nights episode had uncle rico and eugene toombs in it
 11 years ago '05        #451
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
last nights episode was crazi...^^^the dolphins D isnt even close to the pats D, lets not even talk about linebackers.
 11 years ago '07        #452
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
I'm still tryin to make sense of last night's episode sh*t is just getting crazy
 05-10-2007, 12:03 PM         #453
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
Jacob has been aaround for a while, but we dont know who he/she is.All they do is mention the character as the leader. Locke's pops i believe was brought to the island for both locke and sawyer. Locke's pops is the real sawyer. As for Juliette and the others, they are all about manipulation. Everything they do is double sworded. I read a lil spolier saying to get ready for an all out war between the two groups with a shocking death.
what episodes have they mentioned jacob? So is he a ghost or what?
Picture of jacob:

[pic - click to view]

Yesterdays episode was a trip.
 05-10-2007, 12:23 PM         #454
elli7072  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
last nights episode had uncle rico and eugene toombs in it
Holy sh*t, that was uncle rico wasn't it...I couldn't figure out who the hell that was. but sh*t was crazy, can't believe Locke got blasted. Do you think he's gonna die?
 05-10-2007, 12:41 PM         #455
rowdyruffboy15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i abandoned this show ages ago man its so long and confusing
 11 years ago '04        #456
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 unkoricky said:
what episodes have they mentioned jacob? So is he a ghost or what?
Picture of jacob:

[pic - click to view]

Yesterdays episode was a trip.
Ben mentioned him when he was talkin to juliet and telling her that her sisters cancer came back (Not in Portland was the episode). He said something to the extent "Jacob will fix it". He has been mentioned a couple of other times as well but do not remember the episodes.

I have no idea what he is but my guesses are
Richards Alpert's father
Ben's Twin
Mr. Locke himself

Locke is not dead, Jacob will help him out. Maybe Jacob will take over Locke's body, who knows. Locke is way too important to the show and island to be k!lled off. There is still much to tell with Locke. The ashes that were around the house could be a spiritual way of keeping Jacob in the house. As for Ben, I dont think he can see or hear Jacob anymore. Thats is why he was so taken back when Locke heard Jacob. Ben is a dead man in my books. INfo about the season finale says that Ben will be left crying like a baby over what takes place.

Last edited by shookid; 05-10-2007 at 02:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #457
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
i can't believe you people still buy into this bullsh*t...i used to be an avid Lost fan, but this is where i draw the line, at fu*kin "ghosts". first we have mutherfu*kin polar bears on the island, then inexplicable black smoke, then hallucinations, and now a mysterious parachuter who claims that everyone on flight 815 is dead....not ONCE have they ventured into answering these questions, and while we're left wondering what the hell they are, they bring in even more outrageous bullsh*t like ghosts named Jacob and Locke's father mysteriously being on the island...honestly, the creators could milk this fu*kin franchise for 7 more seasons the way you retards keep eating it up....thinking each new mystery is great, when really its jus one more question that won't be answered.

Last edited by namean; 05-10-2007 at 03:26 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #458
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001

"ABC has set an end date for "Lost."

The Emmy-winning adventure series will run for 48 more episodes over three seasons. Each season will consist of 16 episodes, which will air uninterrupted."

A few things from last night's episode & the last two of the season

- I don't think Locke is going to die, I'm pretty sure that Jacob is going to save him or something will happen.
- I am trying to still figure out who is going to die before the end of the season. This guy that I work with that watches lost said he read somewhere that "A Major Non-"Other" Character is going to die before the end." It is really starting to look like that. They want everyone to think it is going to be Locke, but I think it might be Desmond.
- With the whole, a major character dies, we were talking about possible people it could be and how they could die. Charlie could finally die, but I think he will live because that has been going on for too long and wouldn't be that shocking.

Here's who I think will die
- Charlie or Desmond - I heard that someone is going to sacrifice themselves to save the normal lost cast (non-others). My guess could be Charlie for some reason he could try to save Claire and the rest and I could see Desmond because he seems he could save Charlie from death.
- Ben - He is either going to die or prelude to his death in season 4 so Locke can take over as the leader of the others.
- Sayid - He seems to have no story left, he seems to be there to f!ght others and he could die f!ghting them by the end.
-
 11 years ago '07        #459
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
this sh*t is getting good this last episode had me like "noooo lock"! like a lil bi*ch lmao
 11 years ago '05        #460
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
Message to Namean: In a previous episode they said that a zoo used to be on the island, which probably explains the polar bear.

Last night's episode was great, but I'm having a hard time with all of this purgatory talk even though it's starting to make sense. Nobody in this thread is talking about Echo and how he died. Remember, he was the one who used to live a horribly corrupt life but then found God after his brother died (which he felt responsible for). He is the only one on the show that has died by that super-natural 'black smoke.' When Locke knelt down and asked him what happened all he said was something like, "you're all next." Plus, before that, he encountered the 'black smoke' for the first time and got into a stare down with it and it left him alone. Why? Even though it pisses me off to admit it, and I hope I'm wrong, I think the show revolves around life-after-death/Heaven/Hell/Purgatory and the island offering you a shot at redemption before damnation. What do you all think?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago