**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2006, 11:29 AM         #381
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catch21 said:
Episode 6 was disappointing. I really dislike the direction the show has taken, even if it "appeals to the masses". I couldn't care less who Kate wants to sleep with (she changes her mind every episode) or if Juliet is good or bad. Ben won't die, guaranteed. He's too popular a character. Lost needs to start dealing with:

What's going on outside the island? The end of season 2?
Who are the others? Why are they there?
Why are the numbers so important? Was Walt evil?

Instead we're getting tons and tons of filler, with no real revelations. People have been saying it for ages, but it's really pissing me off now. You'd think with the huge gap we have between now and the next episode they'd reveal SOMETHING... but here we are 6 episodes into the third damn season and we still don't know the answers to some of the most important questions.
First of all they answered a few of the biggest questions that have lingered since the very beginning.

1. What time and date it is on the island - I heard tons of theories that they were in a different time then they thought they were.

2. The plane crash was definitely real - Even when they showed the tail section crashing, people were convinced that the plane crash was staged or a memory implanted in their brain.

3. There is a black smoke monster - Their were plenty of hints that pointed to it, but many thought it would turn out to be BS. And I don't know how anyone can deny that the smoke monster is what k!lled the pilot.

4. There is definitely contact with the outside world - There were so many theories that were completely squashed when they showed Jack the Red Sox winning the world series. Clearly one of the biggest revelations since the first episode.

5. The others are regular people with their own vulnerabilities - There was a point in season 2 where they had people thinking the others were going to be zombies or superhuman or something. Seeing them in their little village with the book club and all that was also as big of a revelation as the hatch.

6. All questions about Eko were answered. Why he built the church. The history of his religious background.

Trust me that most of your current questions will be answered by the end of the season. But this show is definitely going for at least 1 more season if not 2 so there will be many more new questions.
 11-09-2006, 11:38 AM         #382
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is jacob?

alex is the french birds daughter right....did ben bone her to make that little snitch?
 11 years ago '04        #383
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Jacob could be the almighty "HIM". that dude pickett said he wasnt on jacobs list when referring to jack. this brings up a whole bunch of other questions. another thing when pickett was about to k!ll sawyer he said "the doctor escape AGAIN". when did jack escape the first time? maybe they arent talkin bout jack but someone else? who the fu*k knows with this show.
 11-09-2006, 12:54 PM         #384
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They said they were going to tell us why they survived did I miss somthing last ngiht cause I didnt get that at all.

uhm I thought it was a good cliff ender, But I allready knew what "time" it was on the island they have been saying that for awhile in interviews that time one the show is not the time we are in casue each show is like a day thus that while it took them to care that michel had left last season was really only a week in there time.

I hope that sawyer k!lls that guy wiht the gun to his head that gus is a real jerk. lol

But I think jack is tryign to save kate he loves her and wants her to be happy if that smoke monster was to judge people it would shurly k!ll the others maybe that why its on the Big island.
 11-09-2006, 01:24 PM         #385
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jack escaped when he opened the hatch
 11 years ago '04        #386
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
^ what?
and the show is only on for 5 full seasons.
 11-09-2006, 02:50 PM         #387
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the first time jack escaped was when he opened the hatch and the water came in
 11 years ago '06        #388
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I remember that part with the hatch
 11 years ago '04        #389
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
2 intresting articles

11-10-2006, 08:50 AM         #390
mblax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah season 3 is way different than the previous two. im not really sure that i like it, although im disappointed im not gonna stop watching, im way too invested into the show to stop now. i really hope it gets better tho, usually when they leave off with a cliffhanger i think about it alot until the next episode, im not really that exited for february.
 11-10-2006, 01:45 PM         #391
NappyBoy001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we gotta wait till february for new episodes?
 11-11-2006, 03:45 AM         #392
rap4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bah 3 months
 11-12-2006, 06:46 AM         #393
deathrow_matt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the point in the break why can't they just play them all the way through
 11-13-2006, 02:18 PM         #394
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they putting out this new show looks kinda good like ground hog day sh*t

I like this better then last year with reruns and breaks

maybe has to do with weather and them taping the show that would be my guess
 11 years ago '04        #395
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
LOST Moment #1
Description: A sneak peek at the 2007 winter premiere of LOST that aired during the Nov. 15 episode of Day Break. This clip features Charlie and Desmond.
Version: zipped mpg Filesize: 29.39 MB

click here to download
 11-23-2006, 09:11 AM         #396
C-rad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2/7/07 Cant wait that long for 16 more epis!!!!! i have a feeling its going to be pretty nuts. but the cast and crew sgined a contract for a total of 5 seasons.
 11 years ago '04        #397
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Lost Moment #2: Locke and Hurley
Description: A "Lost Moment" that aired during the Nov. 22, 2006 episode of Day Break featuring Locke and Hurley.
Version: zipped mpg Filesize: 22.62 MB

11 years ago '04        #398
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Lost Moment #3: Charlie, Desmond and Hurley
The third Lost Moment that aired duing the Nov. 28 episode of Day Break. this clip features Charlie, Desmond and Hurley.

Author: gertiebeth (lost-media at comcast dot net)
Version: zipped mpg Filesize: 31.96 MB

download here:
[CODE]http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=680[/CODE]

or

[CODE]http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetail s&lid=680[/CODE]
 11 years ago '05        #399
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
This season is decent so far...but I get upset with each episode. They always raise more questions than they answer, and they have a TON OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. IGN.com had a list of the 50 most important loose ends the show has. They even left a few of them off. With a show that is suppose to have a definate end to it (5-7 seasons), you would think that answering some questions would be gradual but they don't even do that. And what pisses me off the most is that the creators said they don't plan to have any real explanation to the "numbers". If thats true, why introduce all this stuff and then not have any payoff for the audience? People are investing alot into this show, and there should be answers sooner rather than later. If you don't think there are alot of unanswered stuff, just ponder on these few (and trust me they most likely won't be answered any time soon)
-The Polar Bears (part of walt's imagination of part of the Dharma initiative? They bear cages that hold sawyer and kate may have been for them)
-The Black Cloud (it chooses who lives and dies, so it must have intelligence)
-The OTHER Others (In season 2 they were seen walking barefoot and one of them had a teddy bear behind them. Far from the weird but organized Others in season 3)
-Dead people coming back
-Island's healing properties (why can Locke walk now?)
-Is Jack an Other and he doesn't know? (Ana Lucia knew that the one guy from the back of the plane wasn't one of them because he came from the jungle and was dry. Jack did the same thing when he first appeared! Surviving a crash by landing in water is one thing, but from landing in the jungle is another.)
The 4 toed Foot Statue-(At the end of season 1 it appeared but hasn't been mentioned since. That means the island has always had a history before Dharma started fu*kin with it)

Thats all I remember from the IGN.com article, but there was a ton. At what point is everyone going to be like "Is this going to be worth it in the end?"
 11-30-2006, 09:27 PM         #400
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
-Dead people coming back
Uh, like who? I think so far everybody who has died has stayed dead. But I could be forgetting something...

Last edited by Fucker; 11-30-2006 at 09:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy