**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2006, 10:56 PM         #21
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your right man, no one wants to be confused about this island for 5 more years. And I here that the season finale is on may 26th, so there should only be 1 or 2 more breaks in the weeks. Hurleys story is mad whack and I bet libbys story is gonna be whack too.
 04-07-2006, 08:21 AM         #22
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was crippy when libby said i have barried to many bodies and then they showed her lookin the way she did at the end, like a crazy k!ller. there had better be a good back story on her casue you cant just throw it out htere like that and not say anymore i understand everyone is connected. My friend thinks that they were all brought there by the others "him" and that they all know him but to connect hurly in libby in that way and not tell her story we'll drive me mad....somtimes this show pisses me off...
 04-07-2006, 01:48 PM         #23
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet theyll show libbys backstory, that would be mad dumb if they didnt. I wonder if "him" is that cloud of black smoke, or if he controls that black cloud. And is that black cloud the thing that ate the pilot in the first episode. I mean, what ever happened to that sh*t that was knockin down trees
 04-10-2006, 01:04 PM         #24
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya hopefully they'll show it soon......
 04-11-2006, 09:08 AM         #25
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last weeks show was called "Dave" for a review:

This weeks epidsode is called S.O.S.:

Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island.
 04-11-2006, 10:36 AM         #26
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a feeling nothing good is gonna happen this episode and its going to be another dissapointment
 04-11-2006, 02:41 PM         #27
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhm well maybe but i doubt it there are like 4 or 5 shows left i think so sh*t has to happen so i look to see some messed up stuff with walt and micheal and jack and kate get back togather and hopefully we see what happens with libb's crazy a.ss soon too.
 04-11-2006, 03:21 PM         #28
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
No.. its not purgotory.

anyways theres only 5 episodes left (actually 6, the finale will be 2 hour *2eps) in this season, i hope they dont take another month fu*king break
Bad News.....Not quite a month, but another break coming up.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by RediKnight; 04-11-2006 at 03:46 PM..
 04-11-2006, 03:45 PM         #29
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
well it isnt going to end for 5 years so it will be a long wait unless they didnt really extend the contracts of everyone and that is just another trick up J.J's sleves.........
I just searched through tons of articles on the Lost cast and didn't find anything about the cast signing on for another 5 seasons.

I did watch the special features on the DVD and heard either Abrams or one of the creators say that the show was picked up on an outline that went for about 5 seasons. That was 5 total, not 7. I will watch the DVD again tonight and will give a more solid post on what was said.

Here is where I searched for articles on the cast re-signing.
[CODE]http://www.thehatchonline.com/[/CODE]
[CODE]http://www.lost-tv.com/[/CODE]

This is the most recent article about future seasons and it only talks about next season and nothing beyond that.
[CODE]http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18746,00.html?fdnews[/CODE]

Last edited by RediKnight; 04-11-2006 at 03:47 PM..
 04-11-2006, 03:50 PM         #30
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea this article says that the episodes 20-24 are where the show starts to get real crazy. So tomorrow's ep. is ep. 19 so we will have to wait until May 3rd until we get the good sh*t! Tomorrow will probably be mostly a tease with a wicked cliff hanger to p!ss us off for a few weeks.

[CODE]http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18746,00.html?fdnews[/CODE]
 04-11-2006, 06:05 PM         #31
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No i ment was that the origanl contract were for 5 years that is last year included....then this year around the golden globes the main charictors got a bonus doubeled pay with a new contract that added one year as of this year making it 5 more years....it wouldnt be on the dvd it didnt happen till a few months ago.....
 04-11-2006, 06:13 PM         #32
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
No i ment was that the origanl contract were for 5 years that is last year included....then this year around the golden globes the main charictors got a bonus doubeled pay with a new contract that added one year as of this year making it 5 more years....it wouldnt be on the dvd it didnt happen till a few months ago.....
Source?

The articles I read say that the bonus is for next season and that they are only under contract until next season. There is no way that they signed the actors for 5 seasons from the get go because TV shows get cancelled all the time. In fact they didn't even sign the actors for a full season until after the pilot aired. The E Online article I posted that is from just a few days ago says that the actors are only signed through the 3rd season and there is no mention of them being locked up for a 4th or 5th season.
 04-11-2006, 06:21 PM         #33
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok man i just read your stuff and your right i was wrong i didnt read it like i said i herd it inan interview, but thanks for straightening it out for me.....
 04-11-2006, 06:30 PM         #34
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
ok man i just read your stuff and your right i was wrong i didnt read it like i said i herd it inan interview, but thanks for straightening it out for me.....
No prob. What I want to go watch again on the DVD is what one of the creators said about how many seasons the outline had in it. I would have to a.ssume they outlined cliff hangers for each season. The studio picked up the pilot on the outline without even seeing a script, so they must've loved the plot and the cliff hangers for each season finale. So if they said they outlined 5 seasons than we should expect that they will do at least that many seasons. I think by season 5 these actors will be making a lot more per episode because the show can not survive without these characters.
 04-11-2006, 10:06 PM         #35
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you guys haven't seen this you need to check it out. ***Spoilers**** all the way up until the current episode.

[CODE]http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/dharma-initiative.htm[/CODE]

If you don't want to read all that then at least check out this
 04-12-2006, 02:55 PM         #36
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey i found htis interesting site that gives the spoilers for the next episodes, you never know if their true, but at least half have been accurate. If you wanna check it out its here, but if you like to wait and see previews for the next episodes, dont look at this.
 04-12-2006, 09:20 PM         #37
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told you this episode was going to be rather boring. They left it hanging though with michael coming back and I hear that the next 4 episodes are going to be real good. Lets all hope for the best.
We also know what rose and locke have in common now
 04-12-2006, 10:42 PM         #38
katastrophy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya I was beginning to think LOST was getting racist since Michael/Walt are gone and Rose is in like every other 6 episodes
 04-13-2006, 07:39 AM         #39
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katastrophy said:
ya I was beginning to think LOST was getting racist since Michael/Walt are gone and Rose is in like every other 6 episodes
your an idiot, how is that racist?

oh i get it just cause they are black, right?

stfu you lookin too much into it.
 04-13-2006, 08:39 AM         #40
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya and michael was only gone a week and if the dude whats to run off after a bunch of crazys let his a.ss....but for real like look at all the things they did they had a guy to deal with and sun got hit in the head they lost there guns and so on.....i forgot that time moves so slow on the island like they said last night only a week went by and it was like most of the session on tv.

last night show was better then anthing else on tv last night even thou it wa week but to have strong story line you have to have all this back ground info. plus they did great fallow up the best show of the sesssion in last weeks show with this one.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy