squad up!

**the Offical Lost Thread**

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
74 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #451
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
last nights episode was crazi...^^^the dolphins D isnt even close to the pats D, lets not even talk about linebackers.

11 years ago '07        #452
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
I'm still tryin to make sense of last night's episode sh*t is just getting crazy

05-10-2007, 11:03 AM         #453
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said
Jacob has been aaround for a while, but we dont know who he/she is.All they do is mention the character as the leader. Locke's pops i believe was brought to the island for both locke and sawyer. Locke's pops is the real sawyer. As for Juliette and the others, they are all about manipulation. Everything they do is double sworded. I read a lil spolier saying to get ready for an all out war between the two groups with a shocking death.
what episodes have they mentioned jacob? So is he a ghost or what?
Picture of jacob:

[pic - click to view]

Yesterdays episode was a trip.

05-10-2007, 11:23 AM         #454
elli7072  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said
last nights episode had uncle rico and eugene toombs in it
Holy sh*t, that was uncle rico wasn't it...I couldn't figure out who the hell that was. but sh*t was crazy, can't believe Locke got blasted. Do you think he's gonna die?

05-10-2007, 11:41 AM         #455
rowdyruffboy15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i abandoned this show ages ago man its so long and confusing

11 years ago '04        #456
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 unkoricky said
what episodes have they mentioned jacob? So is he a ghost or what?
Picture of jacob:

[pic - click to view]

Yesterdays episode was a trip.
Ben mentioned him when he was talkin to juliet and telling her that her sisters cancer came back (Not in Portland was the episode). He said something to the extent "Jacob will fix it". He has been mentioned a couple of other times as well but do not remember the episodes.

I have no idea what he is but my guesses are
Richards Alpert's father
Ben's Twin
Mr. Locke himself

Locke is not dead, Jacob will help him out. Maybe Jacob will take over Locke's body, who knows. Locke is way too important to the show and island to be k!lled off. There is still much to tell with Locke. The ashes that were around the house could be a spiritual way of keeping Jacob in the house. As for Ben, I dont think he can see or hear Jacob anymore. Thats is why he was so taken back when Locke heard Jacob. Ben is a dead man in my books. INfo about the season finale says that Ben will be left crying like a baby over what takes place.

Last edited by shookid; 05-10-2007 at 01:55 PM..

11 years ago '04        #457
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
i can't believe you people still buy into this bullsh*t...i used to be an avid Lost fan, but this is where i draw the line, at fu*kin "ghosts". first we have mutherfu*kin polar bears on the island, then inexplicable black smoke, then hallucinations, and now a mysterious parachuter who claims that everyone on flight 815 is dead....not ONCE have they ventured into answering these questions, and while we're left wondering what the hell they are, they bring in even more outrageous bullsh*t like ghosts named Jacob and Locke's father mysteriously being on the island...honestly, the creators could milk this fu*kin franchise for 7 more seasons the way you retards keep eating it up....thinking each new mystery is great, when really its jus one more question that won't be answered.

Last edited by namean; 05-10-2007 at 02:26 PM..

11 years ago '04        #458
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,140 | Props total: 2312 2312

"ABC has set an end date for "Lost."

The Emmy-winning adventure series will run for 48 more episodes over three seasons. Each season will consist of 16 episodes, which will air uninterrupted."

A few things from last night's episode & the last two of the season

- I don't think Locke is going to die, I'm pretty sure that Jacob is going to save him or something will happen.
- I am trying to still figure out who is going to die before the end of the season. This guy that I work with that watches lost said he read somewhere that "A Major Non-"Other" Character is going to die before the end." It is really starting to look like that. They want everyone to think it is going to be Locke, but I think it might be Desmond.
- With the whole, a major character dies, we were talking about possible people it could be and how they could die. Charlie could finally die, but I think he will live because that has been going on for too long and wouldn't be that shocking.

Here's who I think will die
- Charlie or Desmond - I heard that someone is going to sacrifice themselves to save the normal lost cast (non-others). My guess could be Charlie for some reason he could try to save Claire and the rest and I could see Desmond because he seems he could save Charlie from death.
- Ben - He is either going to die or prelude to his death in season 4 so Locke can take over as the leader of the others.
- Sayid - He seems to have no story left, he seems to be there to f!ght others and he could die f!ghting them by the end.
-

11 years ago '07        #459
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,225 | Props total: 15 15
this sh*t is getting good this last episode had me like "noooo lock"! like a lil bi*ch lmao

11 years ago '05        #460
rprose 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 316 316
Message to Namean: In a previous episode they said that a zoo used to be on the island, which probably explains the polar bear.

Last night's episode was great, but I'm having a hard time with all of this purgatory talk even though it's starting to make sense. Nobody in this thread is talking about Echo and how he died. Remember, he was the one who used to live a horribly corrupt life but then found God after his brother died (which he felt responsible for). He is the only one on the show that has died by that super-natural 'black smoke.' When Locke knelt down and asked him what happened all he said was something like, "you're all next." Plus, before that, he encountered the 'black smoke' for the first time and got into a stare down with it and it left him alone. Why? Even though it pisses me off to admit it, and I hope I'm wrong, I think the show revolves around life-after-death/Heaven/Hell/Purgatory and the island offering you a shot at redemption before damnation. What do you all think?

11 years ago '04        #461
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,140 | Props total: 2312 2312
 rprose said
Message to Namean: In a previous episode they said that a zoo used to be on the island, which probably explains the polar bear.

Last night's episode was great, but I'm having a hard time with all of this purgatory talk even though it's starting to make sense. Nobody in this thread is talking about Echo and how he died. Remember, he was the one who used to live a horribly corrupt life but then found God after his brother died (which he felt responsible for). He is the only one on the show that has died by that super-natural 'black smoke.' When Locke knelt down and asked him what happened all he said was something like, "you're all next." Plus, before that, he encountered the 'black smoke' for the first time and got into a stare down with it and it left him alone. Why? Even though it pisses me off to admit it, and I hope I'm wrong, I think the show revolves around life-after-death/Heaven/Hell/Purgatory and the island offering you a shot at redemption before damnation. What do you all think?

I'm pretty sure the producers have said this idea of afterlife for the island being false. That is the reason why the seemed to poke fun at it a few episodes ago. When Locke's dad said something like "Don't you think it is a little to hot here to be heaven?"

05-10-2007, 06:29 PM         #462
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i really didnt get the fact that he was a good 20 years older than ben but is younger than him now...confused me

11 years ago '04        #463
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
richard may be part of the fountain of youth that the Dharma Initiative was trying to find on the island. Either that or that was richard's father we saw with young ben.

11 years ago '04        #464
D1nOnlyMrM@ 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,260 | Props total: 2687 2687
 Scorp said
what that guy wrote is mostly bullsh*t
guess i wasnt wrong after all... lolz... told ya i knew what i was sayin.

05-23-2007, 10:18 PM         #465
dat_dude_nitty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this finale blew big time, HUGE disappointment

11 years ago '04        #466
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
bump................

11 years ago '04        #467
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
bump..................................lost>>>_____

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
203 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
47 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
48 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
74 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
47 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
85 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
50 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
41 comments
10 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
157 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
32 comments
11 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Breaking news! Youtube down for the count. stay tuned
62 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
29 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
37 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
20 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Batmobile Spotted on Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker Movie Set
30 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bilge not mary 👀
27 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Does yella beezy think it’s over?
66 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
15 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
11 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
25 comments
11 hours ago
@tech
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
talkofny2k4
bird call
Sphynx
Yung Dilla
OGMiamishank
Emperor85
NY Knicka
Suavebeatz
Broseph Stalin
Top 10 most slapped recently
StillNigga
suavehooper
foshoVoodoo
Papi
bird call
LegendLouch
Deeznutz1981
Yung Dilla
G.W.
NinetyThree94

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
122 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy