**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #361
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
...homey...how did u find the hanso site? is it related 2 lost?
 11 years ago '04        #362
space
space
not sure if anyone peeped this...but...
there is a video on you tube showing each station's purpose... a lot of words i dont know but.... apparently there are 6 stations
1)phsycological station
2)parapsycological station
3) physics and electromagnetics
4) Zoological station
5) Astronomy and meteorology
6) human Advancement
link:
 11 years ago '04        #363
space
space
so they are in Africa?
 11 years ago '04        #364
space
space
noticed that ben told sawyer to learn some yoga or some thing and....
Namasté or Namaskar in Hindi, from is a South Asian greeting originating in India, which is used when both hello and goodbye would be used in English. The meaning is quite different, however.

Sanskrit na reflects a simple negation. Ma points to ego, referring "I" and "my". Thus nama means "bow, obeisance, reverential salutation, adoration to your inner truth", but not next to your ego. Te is the dative of the personal pronoun tvam, "you". A literal translation of nama te is thus "reverential salutation to your inner." It is commonly accompanied by a slight bow made with the hands pressed together, palms touching, in front of the chest.

In a religious context this word can be taken to mean any of these:

The Spirit in me meets the same Spirit in you.
I greet that place where you and I are one.
I salute the Light of God in you.
I bow to the divine in you.
I recognize that within each of us is a place where Divinity dwells, and when we are in that place, we are One.
My higher energy salutes your higher energy.
the God in me sees and honors the god in you.
May the God within you, bless you
In other words, it recognizes the equality of all, and pays honor to the sacredness and interconnection of all, as well as to the source of that interconnection. Namaskar is the term for such greetings, and is also used as a greeting itself.

that term is in every letter and on the website on hanso

o and this tom character plays a very major part in what is going on best believe

Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 11-02-2006 at 11:27 AM..
 11-02-2006, 02:31 PM         #365
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
adebisi got k!lled at the right time in OZ...but too early on this dudes a heavy guy.

have to agree with the other guys theory, when locke said he saw ta white light
it clicked...then i tried to think back to all the other experiences with the smoke but couldn't be arsed.

i remember boone and his fit sister, sawyer and kate was it. dunno who else..

Oh yeah but what about the time it grabbed locke...we saw it from jack's perspective but it still tried to snatch lockes bald a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #366
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
next weeks episode is gonna end with a bang! bang meaning someone will be sh*t and juliet will be left holding the gun. who she shot will prob be the cliffhanger till Feb.
 11-02-2006, 03:44 PM         #367
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd 'bang' juliet and the new snitch she's fit
 11-07-2006, 10:17 AM         #368
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man I cant wait for tomarrow you know we get to find out why they survived the crash atlest thats what the commercial said, but I wonder if somone else dies? and what the cliff hanger will be it has to be really good, really good.

I think julliet is setting up jack thou, and if she isnt I think she would be a far worse leader then ben she seems like she is a little evil. So I wonder how the others missed that sence they can pick out the bad people from the good.

By any means it should be the best show of the year.
 11-07-2006, 11:04 AM         #369
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up with the others tho.....we haven't seen the people that got snatched and they don't walk around the island without shoes on and sh*t...we haven't seen that little kid with the teddy bear.
 11 years ago '04        #370
shookid 
space
space
space
^^^ thats probably because they may be 2 sets of others. One of them inlcuding the one eyed patch guy. But who knows, i posted earlier that i think juliet may be conning jack. what you see on the show is not always what you get. you have to think of the oddest possible thing happening and its still blows you rmind away.
 11-07-2006, 11:53 AM         #371
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
0h yeah def i dont trust the others or believe what they say for 1 second...snakes in the grass my man snakes in the grass lol
 11 years ago '06        #372
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
I think that Raul cat will die - probably not but it wouldn't bother me- in the rescue attempt by the "losties" he's very expendable and annoying.

I think Ben will die by the hands of Juliette, Jacks not a k!ller but i think she will do it cause he doesn't. I think Juliette and Jack will hook up but Juliette will be k!lled by one of the others.

Just theories, I just can't wait for the episode.
 11 years ago '06        #373
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
yall seen this video. if not props are appreciated
 11 years ago '06        #374
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 illathruz said:
yall seen this video. if not props are appreciated
Thats some deep sh!t. So they doin all this to change a math equation?
 11 years ago '04        #375
space
space
lolz that would really suck
 11 years ago '06        #376
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
theories.... just theories...

lock is driven by alot of faith in the island... people say that the smoke monster tried to k!ll lock at the end of season one but i guess i missed that part.... but this smoke monster looked at eko(the first time) and judged his past... and at the time he was REALLY RELIGIOUS... AND locke was really like the rebel, he didnt want to believe in anything or have faith... but eventualy he learned to have faith....

anyway... this entire episode showed that the monster wants bad people to confess their sins, or pay for their sins... or basically it wants bad people off the island.... im guessing that it wont fu*k with lock anymore...

so my theory is that it wants bad people to pay or die and good people can stay
I disagree with you because eko wasn't an evil person. He didn't confess his sins because he had no sins to confess to. the smoke did try to k!ll locke one time. they threw a grenade into the hole and it ran away. another time locke saw a bright light. I think that in fact, these are two completely different anomolies. Remember the pilot in the first episode that got k!lled? he didn't get dragged and thwapped against a tree, he simply got munched up. There was also that first night when they saw the trees getting thrown every which way. I think that the bright light and the dark cloud are independent of one another
 11-09-2006, 06:55 AM         #377
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really cuold care less about the damn monster its ruining the show get it off
 11 years ago '04        #378
shookid 
space
space
space
I was disappointed in the cliff hanger they left off. I thought they would leave off wiht someone being shot and the cliffhanger would be who got shot? I do not know what to make of Jack. Is he following Juliets plan to make it look like an accident? Doesnt seem so cause hes doing things his way now. It seemed like he had a change of heart once he saw Kate and Sawyer together. But i have a feeling they may be something more to this whole escape fiasco.
 11 years ago '06        #379
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
I think the so called monster is controlled by somebody. Listen to mechanic sounds whenever its around. Why would smoke sound like a machine? As far as eko sinning, that is what you personally consider a sin. I consider it self defense. He didn't shoot his brother, nor did he put his brother in harm's way.
 11-09-2006, 08:49 AM         #380
catch21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Episode 6 was disappointing. I really dislike the direction the show has taken, even if it "appeals to the masses". I couldn't care less who Kate wants to sleep with (she changes her mind every episode) or if Juliet is good or bad. Ben won't die, guaranteed. He's too popular a character. Lost needs to start dealing with:

What's going on outside the island? The end of season 2?
Who are the others? Why are they there?
Why are the numbers so important? Was Walt evil?

Instead we're getting tons and tons of filler, with no real revelations. People have been saying it for ages, but it's really pissing me off now. You'd think with the huge gap we have between now and the next episode they'd reveal SOMETHING... but here we are 6 episodes into the third damn season and we still don't know the answers to some of the most important questions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy