**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2006, 10:42 AM         #341
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
about the tumor, the popular opinion is ben, but knowing lost, and their misleading promos, it could be anybody, mabye even someone ABOVE BEN WHO WE'VE NEVER SEEN

AS FAR AS sayiid an em, they'll make it back to their camp next episode...

HERES SOME THEORIES OF MINE...

1. THE OTHERS WILL SNATCH WALT AGAIN.... that direction that ben told micheal to go in, leads them kinda in the direction of the 2nd small island... so since they have a submarine, they could snatch walt when they get to that island and leave him stranded by taking the boat back.... cuz lets be REAL.. that lil a.ss boat aint meant for an excursion...they wont get far in that toy sail boat.. THE OTHERS NEVER SAID THEY WOULD'NT COME BACK FOR HIM... they just promised that he'd get his son again

2. that guy with the eye patch will give the plane survivors a ton of info about the others and their island... and how to attack/sneak up on them....thats my guess.... theres gotta be someone on the island with some good info
i read somewhere that walt and michael arent even in the scripts for the whole season
 11 years ago '04        #342
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0

everything you would ever need to know about Lost.
 10-28-2006, 01:25 PM         #343
mblax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the word is that eko is supposed to die this week. its his flashback, and in the preview he looked like he was in trouble. I think that the tumor might be in sawyer, but its more likely in ben. and i think the guy with the eye patch is from and old tape or something, cause it looks like the swan station, which got blown up.
 11 years ago '04        #344
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
SPOILER

Episode 3.05: The Cost of Living (Eko-centric)
Airdate: November 1, 2006

10/25 - Next week, a major character (as in a series regular) whose name is not Sawyer will join Boone, Shannon, Ana Lucia and Libby in the big island in the sky. And you're not going to believe who it is. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
10/16 - A delirious Eko wrestles with past demons; some of the castaways go to the Pearl station to find a computer they can use to locate Jack, Kate and Sawyer; Jack does not know who to trust when two of the Others are at odds with each other. Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Adetokumboh MCormack as Yemi, Muna Otaru as Amina, Hakeem Kae-Kazim as Emeka, Jermaine Scooter Smith as Daniel, Michael Robinson as trader, Ariston Green as guard, Lawrence Jones as soldier and Alicia Young as blind woman. Source: ABC
09/06 - This Eko-centric episode will feature a Nigerian woman named Amadi who is intuitive and strong and has a son, a violent warlord named Azi, and a sweet altar boy named Daniel. Source: SpoilerFix.com
 11 years ago '04        #345
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Interesting!!!
 11 years ago '06        #346
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
Tonights the night. I can't wait!
 11 years ago '04        #347
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
...anyone else think charlie is a goner?...he serves no purpose at this point.
 11-01-2006, 06:23 PM         #348
mblax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yeah i agree, but i dont think he dies
 11 years ago '04        #349
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
SPOILER - DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH!!!!

R.I.P. Eko.
"He said we're next."
Next week is the last episode of the mini season.
 11 years ago '04        #350
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7
what an episode...it was on some season 1 sh*t..sucks bout ecko tho...he was one of the best characters
 11-01-2006, 09:29 PM         #351
Hollatorium  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was that an ALIEN? We'll find out in 90 minutes.
 11-01-2006, 09:48 PM         #352
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that episode sucked to me.. seriously? a black smoke k!lling somebody?? cmon nowww.. but the jack part was pretty good.. its gettin too sci-fi for me
 11 years ago '04        #353
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 pimpslickback said:
that episode sucked to me.. seriously? a black smoke k!lling somebody?? cmon nowww.. but the jack part was pretty good.. its gettin too sci-fi for me
dats what i thought.......next week's episode should be crack
 11-01-2006, 10:05 PM         #354
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell did u figure that out??
 11 years ago '04        #355
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space

Exclusive: Lost Execs React to Latest death!
I can't believe the smoke monster k!lled Mr. Eko!

Sure, the stick-toting warlord wasn't exactly my favorite character, but he was a fascinating creature, not to mention one of the last remaining survivors of that cursed tail section. Why did Eko have to go? That's a question for Lost boys Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, who addressed Eko's passing — and the exit of his portrayer, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje — in an interview with yours truly earlier this week.

Ausiello: Another actor leaves Lost just months after he's pulled over in Hawaii for a traffic violation. This is the part where you guys tell me there's absolutely no connection.
Carlton Cuse: We actually work very closely with the Honolulu police department, and they have final script approval.
Damon Lindelof: Look, we feel very strongly about traffic violations, no matter how minor they are. All we can say is that Evangeline Lilly got a parking ticket last week, and she better not count her chickens.
Lindelof: The honest answer is, this story was sailing for months before his brush with the law — which was widely blown up by the press. What actually happened is not anything remotely illegal. (FYI: The charges were later dropped.)
Cuse: When Adewale came on the show, he didn’t want to make a long-term commitment to a series. We love him and so we agreed that he would come on the show and then we would find a time in which his arc would come to an end. And we sort of felt after a lot of conversations with him — most of which took place at the end of the spring last year — that we would finish his character somewhere in [these first] six episodes. And as we started talking about what was going to really help the drama of these six episodes, we thought, “Well, this is the perfect place to do it.” As we said, we all kind of went into this [with the idea] that it was only going to be for a limited period of time.

Ausiello: It's no secret that Adewale wasn’t the most beloved cast member. Did that play any role in his departure? [FYI: In next week's issue of TV Guide magazine — on sale Nov. 9 — my colleague, Shawna Malcom, reports that, per multiple sources, the 39-year-old actor had become an increasingly difficult presence on set, refusing to film scenes as scripted, insisting on rewrites and even "demanding" several times to be released from his contract.]
Lindelof: We don’t really talk about anything other than the creative decisions made on the show. If you’re hearing it from other people, you’re not hearing that from us. Not to mention, we’re in L.A. So we would never let that kind of thing determine the creative direction of the show. We’re all in the service of the story.

For more from Damon and Carlton, you may want to check out next Wednesday's 100th Ask Ausiello. Because they may be two of the very special guests I've been alluding to. And in lieu of an expensive gift, they may be giving me some major-ass prattle about the rest of the season. (Tee-hee.)
 11-02-2006, 06:11 AM         #356
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it...Eko was one of my favorite characters on the whole show. Twice now my boy Adewale gets k!lled too early on a TV show.
 11 years ago '04        #357
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Ecko told the producers he does not want to spend a lot of time on a series plus he was difficult to work with. the black smoke did take locke. it was draggin him towards a hole in the ground when i think jack saved him.

question: you guys think juliet is conning jack with her message in the movie? others are all about cons. like i posted earlier, all of you should check out thefuselage.com. they discuss every possible theory.
 11 years ago '06        #358
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the black monster isnt just "killin people" its JUDGING people... it wants to k!ll the bad people and spare the good people... locke said he saw alot of white light{good}... eko saw black smoke{evil}... if eko would've confessed for his sins, he probably could've been spared...

but i really think that everytime we see someone on the island that isnt supposed to be there.. its the smoke monster

I dig your theory, but with Eko telling Locke that they were next, are we to believe that Raul and the new chick have been pre-determined bad?? what about the pilot in the first season?? I think the smoke just puts the charaters that we (the viewers) know through a soul "reflection" before it ends their lives. The "judging" I think is somewhat true, I think it doesn't pre judge but it makes its decision during the confrontation.

When Locke asked Eko what did he see when at the stream and Locke said he saw the white light in a prior experience, Eko said he saw no white light. Both of them saw the "Black Smoke" but it was what they saw within it or something.

shookid said:
Ecko told the producers he does not want to spend a lot of time on a series plus he was difficult to work with. the black smoke did take locke. it was draggin him towards a hole in the ground when i think jack saved him.

question: you guys think juliet is conning jack with her message in the movie? others are all about cons. like i posted earlier, all of you should check out thefuselage.com. they discuss every possible theory.
Naw I truely think that Juliet is sincere... Ben is dying, he wouldn't have comfronted Juliet during the funeral and accused her of telling Jack it was his x-rays if he was lying about that.

They don't need to con Jack into wanting to end Bens life, all they'd have to do is ask and he'll tell them that.

I can't stand that black smoke... I think it is an easy way out for the writers. They went all season without it and to have Eko k!lled like that, is wack. It's inconsistent and they need to leave the smoke out of the show.
 11-02-2006, 10:09 AM         #359
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that show last night was great, great!!!!!

I wonder who they will k!ll off next week????

The smoke monster can read thee minds casue when echo looked into it he say hi past if you had HD and a good tv it was vary easy to see the people form his past in it, maybe thats what hanso was working on to save the worlkd in the future a thing to decide who is bad and good and wwho should live, or maybe it is the security sytem like so many have said.

I wonder if they k!ll sawyer off, didnt look good, at some point in the next season they will probably k!ll of almost all of the main charicters.

But with one week they made everything that I was thinking about the show going wouth just go away. Best show on TV for sure.
 11 years ago '04        #360
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
i got some questions
what is the link between juilet and jacks x-wife?
Where is mike and son?
Why is locke and the caveman n*gga both acting like prophets?
who is the nucca with the patch?
When did these new n*ggas get on the show?...like did i miss something...when were they ever given parts to talk?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy