**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #321
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
Eko looked blind when he was talking, (if it WAS him talking).
Locke couldnt talk
Charlie couldnt hear

pattern??

Hear no evil
See no evil
Speak no evil
 11 years ago '04        #322
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 R4P said:
Eko looked blind when he was talking, (if it WAS him talking).
Locke couldnt talk
Charlie couldnt hear

pattern??

Hear no evil
See no evil
Speak no evil
wow.............what verse is dat
 11 years ago '05        #323
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 goke11429 said:
wow.............what verse is dat

11 years ago '04        #324
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 R4P said:
i thought u got it from da bible............
i posted ur post on

.......is there a 4th one for Desmond??????????
 11 years ago '05        #325
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 goke11429 said:
i thought u got it from da bible............
i posted ur post on

.......is there a 4th one for Desmond??????????
o lol I was thinking maybe thats what you meant but no its not a biblical verse. It has to do with Buddhism (i think, i know its asian for sure tho) im sure you've seen the 3 monkeys before, 1 covering his eyes, 1 his mouth, 1 his ears

EDIT:

[pic - click to view]

10-19-2006, 12:58 AM         #326
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo how gay was the introduction of the two new people!!!!

just appear and were meant to accept, this is paulo and some snitch getting involved, cracked me up

and that guy in the next ep looked like that f*g lance bass
 10-19-2006, 06:42 AM         #327
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wen locke saw ben it wasnt a flashback.. in ihs flashback he wasnt bleeding to death being pushed by boone.. it was just boone going thru every person that imght need help
 10-19-2006, 09:42 AM         #328
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 scandalous42 said:
did you guys watch that you tube video posted on this thread a few pages back???

it explains everything@!! from what I've read there was a lost game or experience or some sh*t over the summer and there were 70 mini clips scattered across the net detailing the hanso foundation and alvar hanso and the dharma initutive

this vid explained: the numbers, why the others are the way they are, what dharma is and stands for, and the rest is enough to give insight to certain aspects of the show but not completly telling the whole thing

i dont want to spoil it all for you guys but the game apparntly was for the die hard can't wait to find out what happenes this season fans and i don't want to ruin it for the people who havn't watched it yet

again its a youtube video and it was posted in this thread a few pages back, thats something to discuss!

i'll repost with the link

I just watched that, turns out that sh*t is faker than hell somone had to much time on there hands this summer man and made that at least I got a chuckel out of it.

and last night show was a.ss lock should have shot that cop and the polar bear thing well and the big of a hole were the hatch was yeah of course they all live....this show better step its game up, looks like when J.J> left the magic left with him hope thats not true but J.J. forget 6 degrees.......
 11 years ago '06        #329
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
That episode was alright. They really didn't have to use the entire episode to show Locke save Eko from the polar bear; they could have just split the episode with what's happening with Sawyer, Kate and Jack, or even Jin, Sun and Sayid.

Did anyone catch the childs skeleton in the polar bear cave with the Dharma Ini. t-shirt on??

I think that may have something to do with Dharma putting children on the island for research; I think Ben was put on the island as a child with the skeleton kid...maybe.
About Desmond.... I don't think he can see into the future, I just think that when the whole "fail safe" happened that he had a flash into the future. He has a lasting effect though, I guess in the preview for episode4 "every man for himself" he begins construction of some device and the rest of the lost folks begin to think he is crazy. I don't know....we'll see

We were given some new characters: Nikki and Paulo, it's about time the rest of the pack step up. I'm sure one of them will conveniently have the answer to a dilemma that will occur.

Polar bears.... they have an extremely difficult time surviving in over 80degree weather. The Dharma Ini. must have been making super animals;not necessarily strength but ones that can think more on the level of humans

That's all I have, I enjoy your opinions, bring on episode 4 " Every man for himself"
 10-19-2006, 10:28 AM         #330
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
this show better step its game up, looks like when J.J> left the magic left with him hope thats not true but J.J. forget 6 degrees.......
After the first 2 eps. I don't know how you can say they haven't stepped their game up. In season's 1 and 2 they always had some filler episodes. Last night was one of those eps. that didn't push the story fast enough like we would like, but was necessary for us to see what was going on with Lock, Eko, and Desmond.

I think the first 5 minutes of Ep. 1 and the last 5 minutes of Ep. 2 were two of the biggest revelations we've seen in the history of the series. Those revelations were as big as the hatch and the orientation video.
 10-20-2006, 09:02 AM         #331
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
After the first 2 eps. I don't know how you can say they haven't stepped their game up. In season's 1 and 2 they always had some filler episodes. Last night was one of those eps. that didn't push the story fast enough like we would like, but was necessary for us to see what was going on with Lock, Eko, and Desmond.

I think the first 5 minutes of Ep. 1 and the last 5 minutes of Ep. 2 were two of the biggest revelations we've seen in the history of the series. Those revelations were as big as the hatch and the orientation video.
I dont know I cant belive I feel that way eather this is by far or was my favorite show, I just like I dont know its like last year I would be like wanting to see the next show now like right after the weeks show is over, but now I can wait till next week they havnt got me like that. I can say that the flashbacks are really alot better this year alot bettter.
 11 years ago '04        #332
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
all of you guys failed to mention that tom was part of locke's flashback, which i think is very important.
 10-22-2006, 04:02 AM         #333
CK Canega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwhizkid said:
all of you guys failed to mention that tom was part of locke's flashback, which i think is very important.

that wasn't even tom in Locke's flashback, it's more of a lookalike
 10-22-2006, 04:09 AM         #334
CK Canega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the show is also linked with season episode 21 "?"..if you rewatch the episode, you'll notice the conversation between eko & Locke:

LOCKE: Boone. Boone made it fall. Then he died. A sacrifice that the island demanded.
EKO: Excuse me?
LOCKE: Nothing. So, what's next?
EKO: We make camp. Get some sleep, and wait for further instruction.
 10-26-2006, 10:44 AM         #335
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last nights show really????? Another island comon now they would have seen the sh*t the writers have LOST me for real. I mean they went ontop of the ountain they didnt see it, they went aroudn in a boat they didnt see it. this sh*t is getting stupid like they are forgetting tieing sh*t in from the 1st two season is what made thsi a hit, and Desmond has the power of seeing the future was I watching heros last ngiht?????

I still love the show but I think therer about to jump the shark.
 11 years ago '04        #336
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Agreed. Honestly, I'm starting to get a little
fu*king tired of all the twists and turns every
week. Your not supposed to get mad when you
watch a TV, your supposed to enjoy it.

Lately, I'm just like what the fu*k?
Give us some definitive answers already.
But of course, I'll still be watching. :).
 10-26-2006, 01:02 PM         #337
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yeah but it depends where on the BIG island you are.... to be able to see the little one... i need to find the picture of a map i saw a while ago... i think there are 2-3 islands.. one huge one, and 2 little ones

as far as jumping the shark... its a possibility... but i thought the suprise was gonna be bigger than that... in the back of my mind, i was a.ssuming there would be more than one island b/c of the pic i saw had 2-3 of them

i think lost is doing aight...but they need to stop ruining suspense with fake-cons on and minor suprises..

but remember.. everything in lost is connected.. that guy with the eye patch, is the owner of that glass eye that was found in the room eko found a bible and filmstrip... and in the previews it looks as if they find some more underground hatches or tunnels

plus it cant be like heros, they dont have corny lines like "save the cheerleader, save the world"

your right the preview for next week looked really good and before the break we are supposed to learn why they survied so that good I just look at they way it ended and not the whole show which was great and the only reason I even think that show is slippy is becasue of how good it has been in the past 10X better then therest of the sh*t on tv.
 11 years ago '04        #338
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Someone Gonna Die Next Week
 10-26-2006, 05:05 PM         #339
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Someone Gonna Die Next Week
how u kno
 11 years ago '06        #340
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and word on the street is that the others had a submarine called galaga... that would explain how they crept on sun w/o being caught

ben even said somethign at the beginning of last nights episode like "the sub is back, and we have a problem!!!"
For realz... I agree.

I want to know who has the tumor on there spine, cause it must have been recently cause they would've snatched Jack A LOT sooner to save that life.

Man.. I suspected the whole time that Ben was playing a head game with Sawyer. This whole show has been seeing if someone believes enough to do as you want them to.

They need to stop feeding us this bullsh*t and give some resolution, they have spent 3 or so episodes on 1 episodes worth of dialogue.
-I want to know where the island takes Locke next
-where are Syiid and Sun and them

It's been frustrating, the amout of nonsense they have been filling these show with lately.

Later Yall

I still can't wait for next weeks episode, I hope they live up to the hype.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy