Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #281
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 Scorp said:
rediknight, jack would know the info tho wouldn't he....smh
I think he would Scorp, I think that is where she recieved the information about him.
 11 years ago '06        #282
JanyeWest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yeah i think that other guy in the animal cage was an other... notice how he stressed to sawyer " im going this way, YOU GO THAT WAY"... hes an other, aka a decoy to gain sawyers trust... and they're doing the same thing for jack... they broke him down emotionally, and now they're using that woman to build a connection to jack... and maybe make him do something a/g his will or turn a/g someone...

yeh i agree w/ this as soon as i herd the guy in the cage say u go dat way i knew he was gon b an other but i still dont kno how dey had all dat damn info on jack i saw sum good guesses from above tho
 10-07-2006, 04:12 PM         #283
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin hell...........that was my point lol

jack would know info about himself lol
 10-10-2006, 07:49 PM         #284
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new show tomorrow!
 10-10-2006, 10:20 PM         #285
Rukahspac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have spent 2 days downloading and watchin every episode till last weeks new one...this is driving me nuts!!! i love this show!!! is it true that this season every week will be a new episode not like last season where you get 2 weeks of new and a month off?
 11 years ago '04        #286
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Rukahspac said:
i have spent 2 days downloading and watchin every episode till last weeks new one...this is driving me nuts!!! i love this show!!! is it true that this season every week will be a new episode not like last season where you get 2 weeks of new and a month off?

Its Going To Be Six Episodes....Take A Small Break, ANd Should Be like 18 Straight After That
 11 years ago '04        #287
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 preshrunkmilk said:
Great show last night.

Some things I found wrong.

1. The hydro, I remeber seeing on the map that was posted on here from the door of the hatch that there was a hatch under water and heard about it playing a part in this season last year, but from the beach to there like that for henry "BOB" Gale, after his "date" with kate? undr ground tunnels or some sh*t????

Not Really Sure What You Meant By That Question?

2. Were Jake is trapped julitte said it wasa tank for fish like a holding tank for medical exp. presumably. But why would you have an intercome system in a holding tank that is ment to be field with water at the same level as the table??? I actually found alot of things wrong with that scene bt I let it go, its just till this point they made sure alot of things were acuraite in the show.

The Place Where Jack Is Staying Is Not A Place Where Dolphins and Or Whales To Stay At...If You Seen Jack Keep Pulling On The Chains and There Were Large Hooks...It Is A Place Where They Would Do Check-Up's For The Animals. The Communication Button Was Prolly For Docters To Communicate With The Docter In The Room.

3. The so called Bear cages, why would bears know what a fork and spoon is on the feed button, that threw me, when the guy said "you got a fish bisket, it took the bears 2 hours" I was like what there not for humans???

Testings For The Bears

4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot, but were the hell is that town at, were did they get all that sh*t on jack? they have the internet, fax? or they using there special powers????

We Will Find Out Later How They Got It, But Just Remember That Ben Said Good Job To Juliette After She Told Jack What They Know

The show over all was great as ussally Iwonder what happen to that kid tha wa slocked up with sawyer??? and what happened to the othere kids??? and were that lady that talked micheal into doign what he did at??? in fact we have only seen 4 others and what did that foot have to do with anything?

We Will Find Out Soon Enough About All That...
What You Guys Might Not Know Is....Could There Be Another Set Of Others....;)
 10-11-2006, 12:05 AM         #288
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:

Its Going To Be Six Episodes....Take A Small Break, ANd Should Be like 18 Straight After That
I heard it is going to be a big break. Like Nov. 18th to the beginning of Feb. If so that is going to suck.
 10-11-2006, 06:26 AM         #289
Rukahspac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone seen this

i am sorry if it was posted earlier but remember i just finished catching up with all the episodes
 11 years ago '06        #290
AshyElbos 
space
space
I just can't wait for tonights episode.

For some reason i think someone is going to be k!lled in the rescue attempt, I think they will only be able to save 2 out of Jack, Kate and Sawyer, the other will still be captive; thats just a thought i've been having.

I could very well be repeating this but i found this out about the Others:
The Others -
"are a social utopian experiment by the scientist-led Dharma Initiative. This could explain why they steal innocent children who haven't been tainted by society." CNN.com

There was also this on the site

Is Claire Jack's half-sister?

That's the buzz -- and it appears to be so. After losing his medical license for operating while drunk, Christian (Jack's surgeon-father, played by John Terry) fled to Australia, where he drank himself to death after attempting to visit his secret daughter. It went down like this: He showed up at the house of a curly-haired, blonde Aussie -- Claire's lookalike mother? -- and boozily demanded to see the girl. The woman refused. Jack arrived Down Under to bring Christian's body back to the U.S. and, in a made-for-television twist, wound up on the same ill-fated flight as Claire

Like i said i may be repeating what has already been said but it is interesting nonetheless

Last edited by AshyElbos; 10-11-2006 at 12:37 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #291
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
@ maroon tiger watchin lost
 11 years ago '04        #292
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
crazy episode...............lost=tv crack
 11 years ago '05        #293
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
Sun makes me not want to ever get married. You can't trust no one!!!!

fu*kings.lut!!!!!

When Jin loaded the gun in front of Sawyer it made me like him alot more as a character. Dude is sick

:finger: Sun
 11 years ago '04        #294
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
wow..........i one episode my opinions on jin changed twice....
-jin leaving his wife on da boat by herself.....a**hole
-jin saving his wife from da others.........courageous jin
 10-11-2006, 09:33 PM         #295
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daaaamn that was probly 1 of the best lost shows this whole series.. that show was sick yo!! the flashbacks r gettin better too.... best part was when sawyer was woopin that a.ss till the lady pointed da gun at kate.. and when ben showed that video of the red sox to jack!! ew sh*t... but once sun shot that girl i was almost positive sun would die.. its a good thing she knows her way round a sailboat.. they better be careful as they walk back to there camp thru the jungle, i doubt they make it
 10-12-2006, 09:34 AM         #296
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*you taste like strawberry's; you taste like fish biskets*

that show was really good settting up for next week really well, I can twait to find out what happened in the hatch and hurley has to be in next week show we can't go three shows with out the big man, plus echo and lock. And in the previews did anyone else see that chic???? who the hell was she more others or survivers sh*t is getting old.

I wish sawyer would have shot them all that julliet bi*ch is a strange fu*k and what up with Ben living on the island his whole life :wtf: Did anyone catch his entire name?

I dont see how they got on the boat with out being seen I mean there is a fu*king beach there with a fire going no way they were in the water they were dry sh*t is pissy they way they are fu*king up detals like that in the first and 2 nd show now oh well I still love it and its still the best show on tv. The nine is trash.
 11 years ago '04        #297
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, I couldn't watch last night.
Someone PLEASE put this on youtube or
bless me with a download link because
ABC.com is telling me my computer is too
slow to watch it on their website.

:(
 11 years ago '06        #298
AshyElbos 
space
space
So that episode was great.

So the "others" have access to the outside world.

Benjamin Linus; we got his full name

So I guess Ben isn't the head hauncho, cause when He said to jack that he had something to tell jack and Jack wanted to know the, ben said "i'm not allowed to do so at this time" he said Allowed

They finally gave us a date November 29th, 69 days on the island, really don't know what to do with that

So what do you all think of ben telling us that he's been on the island all his life???

I think first off the the "others" consist of a few OGs ( Ben Is one) that the Dharma Ini. put on the island as younging and as they years have gone by they've grown by brainwashing people and abducting children. I think the Dharma Ini. researched how the youngins would develope in that environment; or maybe they're making a perfect society cause they had lists, and only keep certain people.

Has is occured to anyone that perhaps the reason Kate and Sawyer are being treated differently than Jack is that they are both criminals? It would explain the work camp, anyway.

Last edited by AshyElbos; 10-12-2006 at 03:05 PM..
 10-12-2006, 03:39 PM         #299
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AshyElbos said:
So I guess Ben isn't the head hauncho, cause when He said to jack that he had something to tell jack and Jack wanted to know the, ben said "i'm not allowed to do so at this time" he said Allowed
But remember Jack called bullsh*t on that and said "you can tell me whatever you want!"

Then Ben was like "you're right, I don't WANT to tell you at this time"

I think there are more people involved other than Ben's group and he was being honest about living on the island his whole life. I also believe he was sincere when he told Jack "we're the good guys."

My question is when are Penelope and Charles Widmore going to come back into the story? Remember after Desmond used the failsafe, Penelope's people said they found something.

Last edited by RediKnight; 10-12-2006 at 07:13 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #300
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Last nights episode was great. I like in the end when Benjamin Linus told Jack that the Red Sox won the World Series and Jack started to crack up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now