squad up!

**the Offical Lost Thread**

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2006, 08:29 PM         #351
Hollatorium  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was that an ALIEN? We'll find out in 90 minutes.

11-01-2006, 08:48 PM         #352
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that episode sucked to me.. seriously? a black smoke k!lling somebody?? cmon nowww.. but the jack part was pretty good.. its gettin too sci-fi for me

12 years ago '04        #353
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
 pimpslickback said
that episode sucked to me.. seriously? a black smoke k!lling somebody?? cmon nowww.. but the jack part was pretty good.. its gettin too sci-fi for me
dats what i thought.......next week's episode should be crack

11-01-2006, 09:05 PM         #354
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell did u figure that out??

12 years ago '04        #355
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13

Exclusive: Lost Execs React to Latest death!
I can't believe the smoke monster k!lled Mr. Eko!

Sure, the stick-toting warlord wasn't exactly my favorite character, but he was a fascinating creature, not to mention one of the last remaining survivors of that cursed tail section. Why did Eko have to go? That's a question for Lost boys Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, who addressed Eko's passing — and the exit of his portrayer, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje — in an interview with yours truly earlier this week.

Ausiello: Another actor leaves Lost just months after he's pulled over in Hawaii for a traffic violation. This is the part where you guys tell me there's absolutely no connection.
Carlton Cuse: We actually work very closely with the Honolulu police department, and they have final script approval.
Damon Lindelof: Look, we feel very strongly about traffic violations, no matter how minor they are. All we can say is that Evangeline Lilly got a parking ticket last week, and she better not count her chickens.
Lindelof: The honest answer is, this story was sailing for months before his brush with the law — which was widely blown up by the press. What actually happened is not anything remotely illegal. (FYI: The charges were later dropped.)
Cuse: When Adewale came on the show, he didn’t want to make a long-term commitment to a series. We love him and so we agreed that he would come on the show and then we would find a time in which his arc would come to an end. And we sort of felt after a lot of conversations with him — most of which took place at the end of the spring last year — that we would finish his character somewhere in [these first] six episodes. And as we started talking about what was going to really help the drama of these six episodes, we thought, “Well, this is the perfect place to do it.” As we said, we all kind of went into this [with the idea] that it was only going to be for a limited period of time.

Ausiello: It's no secret that Adewale wasn’t the most beloved cast member. Did that play any role in his departure? [FYI: In next week's issue of TV Guide magazine — on sale Nov. 9 — my colleague, Shawna Malcom, reports that, per multiple sources, the 39-year-old actor had become an increasingly difficult presence on set, refusing to film scenes as scripted, insisting on rewrites and even "demanding" several times to be released from his contract.]
Lindelof: We don’t really talk about anything other than the creative decisions made on the show. If you’re hearing it from other people, you’re not hearing that from us. Not to mention, we’re in L.A. So we would never let that kind of thing determine the creative direction of the show. We’re all in the service of the story.

For more from Damon and Carlton, you may want to check out next Wednesday's 100th Ask Ausiello. Because they may be two of the very special guests I've been alluding to. And in lieu of an expensive gift, they may be giving me some major-ass prattle about the rest of the season. (Tee-hee.)

11-02-2006, 05:11 AM         #356
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it...Eko was one of my favorite characters on the whole show. Twice now my boy Adewale gets k!lled too early on a TV show.

12 years ago '04        #357
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Ecko told the producers he does not want to spend a lot of time on a series plus he was difficult to work with. the black smoke did take locke. it was draggin him towards a hole in the ground when i think jack saved him.

question: you guys think juliet is conning jack with her message in the movie? others are all about cons. like i posted earlier, all of you should check out thefuselage.com. they discuss every possible theory.

12 years ago '06        #358
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said
the black monster isnt just "killin people" its JUDGING people... it wants to k!ll the bad people and spare the good people... locke said he saw alot of white light{good}... eko saw black smoke{evil}... if eko would've confessed for his sins, he probably could've been spared...

but i really think that everytime we see someone on the island that isnt supposed to be there.. its the smoke monster

I dig your theory, but with Eko telling Locke that they were next, are we to believe that Raul and the new chick have been pre-determined bad?? what about the pilot in the first season?? I think the smoke just puts the charaters that we (the viewers) know through a soul "reflection" before it ends their lives. The "judging" I think is somewhat true, I think it doesn't pre judge but it makes its decision during the confrontation.

When Locke asked Eko what did he see when at the stream and Locke said he saw the white light in a prior experience, Eko said he saw no white light. Both of them saw the "Black Smoke" but it was what they saw within it or something.

shookid said
Ecko told the producers he does not want to spend a lot of time on a series plus he was difficult to work with. the black smoke did take locke. it was draggin him towards a hole in the ground when i think jack saved him.

question: you guys think juliet is conning jack with her message in the movie? others are all about cons. like i posted earlier, all of you should check out thefuselage.com. they discuss every possible theory.
Naw I truely think that Juliet is sincere... Ben is dying, he wouldn't have comfronted Juliet during the funeral and accused her of telling Jack it was his x-rays if he was lying about that.

They don't need to con Jack into wanting to end Bens life, all they'd have to do is ask and he'll tell them that.

I can't stand that black smoke... I think it is an easy way out for the writers. They went all season without it and to have Eko k!lled like that, is wack. It's inconsistent and they need to leave the smoke out of the show.

11-02-2006, 09:09 AM         #359
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that show last night was great, great!!!!!

I wonder who they will k!ll off next week????

The smoke monster can read thee minds casue when echo looked into it he say hi past if you had HD and a good tv it was vary easy to see the people form his past in it, maybe thats what hanso was working on to save the worlkd in the future a thing to decide who is bad and good and wwho should live, or maybe it is the security sytem like so many have said.

I wonder if they k!ll sawyer off, didnt look good, at some point in the next season they will probably k!ll of almost all of the main charicters.

But with one week they made everything that I was thinking about the show going wouth just go away. Best show on TV for sure.

12 years ago '04        #360
D1nOnlyMrM@ 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,274 | Props total: 2704 2704
i got some questions
what is the link between juilet and jacks x-wife?
Where is mike and son?
Why is locke and the caveman n*gga both acting like prophets?
who is the nucca with the patch?
When did these new n*ggas get on the show?...like did i miss something...when were they ever given parts to talk?

12 years ago '04        #361
space
space
...homey...how did u find the hanso site? is it related 2 lost?

12 years ago '04        #362
space
space
not sure if anyone peeped this...but...
there is a video on you tube showing each station's purpose... a lot of words i dont know but.... apparently there are 6 stations
1)phsycological station
2)parapsycological station
3) physics and electromagnetics
4) Zoological station
5) Astronomy and meteorology
6) human Advancement
link:

12 years ago '04        #363
space
space
so they are in Africa?

12 years ago '04        #364
space
space
noticed that ben told sawyer to learn some yoga or some thing and....
Namasté or Namaskar in Hindi, from is a South Asian greeting originating in India, which is used when both hello and goodbye would be used in English. The meaning is quite different, however.

Sanskrit na reflects a simple negation. Ma points to ego, referring "I" and "my". Thus nama means "bow, obeisance, reverential salutation, adoration to your inner truth", but not next to your ego. Te is the dative of the personal pronoun tvam, "you". A literal translation of nama te is thus "reverential salutation to your inner." It is commonly accompanied by a slight bow made with the hands pressed together, palms touching, in front of the chest.

In a religious context this word can be taken to mean any of these:

The Spirit in me meets the same Spirit in you.
I greet that place where you and I are one.
I salute the Light of God in you.
I bow to the divine in you.
I recognize that within each of us is a place where Divinity dwells, and when we are in that place, we are One.
My higher energy salutes your higher energy.
the God in me sees and honors the god in you.
May the God within you, bless you
In other words, it recognizes the equality of all, and pays honor to the sacredness and interconnection of all, as well as to the source of that interconnection. Namaskar is the term for such greetings, and is also used as a greeting itself.

that term is in every letter and on the website on hanso

o and this tom character plays a very major part in what is going on best believe

Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 11-02-2006 at 10:27 AM..

11-02-2006, 01:31 PM         #365
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
adebisi got k!lled at the right time in OZ...but too early on this dudes a heavy guy.

have to agree with the other guys theory, when locke said he saw ta white light
it clicked...then i tried to think back to all the other experiences with the smoke but couldn't be arsed.

i remember boone and his fit sister, sawyer and kate was it. dunno who else..

Oh yeah but what about the time it grabbed locke...we saw it from jack's perspective but it still tried to snatch lockes bald a.ss

12 years ago '04        #366
shookid 
space
space
space
next weeks episode is gonna end with a bang! bang meaning someone will be sh*t and juliet will be left holding the gun. who she shot will prob be the cliffhanger till Feb.

11-02-2006, 02:44 PM         #367
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd 'bang' juliet and the new snitch she's fit

11-07-2006, 09:17 AM         #368
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man I cant wait for tomarrow you know we get to find out why they survived the crash atlest thats what the commercial said, but I wonder if somone else dies? and what the cliff hanger will be it has to be really good, really good.

I think julliet is setting up jack thou, and if she isnt I think she would be a far worse leader then ben she seems like she is a little evil. So I wonder how the others missed that sence they can pick out the bad people from the good.

By any means it should be the best show of the year.

11-07-2006, 10:04 AM         #369
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats up with the others tho.....we haven't seen the people that got snatched and they don't walk around the island without shoes on and sh*t...we haven't seen that little kid with the teddy bear.

12 years ago '04        #370
shookid 
space
space
space
^^^ thats probably because they may be 2 sets of others. One of them inlcuding the one eyed patch guy. But who knows, i posted earlier that i think juliet may be conning jack. what you see on the show is not always what you get. you have to think of the oddest possible thing happening and its still blows you rmind away.

11-07-2006, 10:53 AM         #371
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
0h yeah def i dont trust the others or believe what they say for 1 second...snakes in the grass my man snakes in the grass lol

12 years ago '06        #372
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
I think that Raul cat will die - probably not but it wouldn't bother me- in the rescue attempt by the "losties" he's very expendable and annoying.

I think Ben will die by the hands of Juliette, Jacks not a k!ller but i think she will do it cause he doesn't. I think Juliette and Jack will hook up but Juliette will be k!lled by one of the others.

Just theories, I just can't wait for the episode.

12 years ago '06        #373
illathruz 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 5259 5259
yall seen this video. if not props are appreciated

12 years ago '06        #374
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 677 677
 illathruz said
yall seen this video. if not props are appreciated
Thats some deep sh!t. So they doin all this to change a math equation?

12 years ago '04        #375
space
space
lolz that would really suck

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
24 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
78 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
37 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Rondo’s family member confronts Chris Paul’s wife
24 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
311 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Was Melo The One Who Actually Hit CP3 With Spit??
5 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
57 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
29 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
3 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
126 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
17 comments
7 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 NBA Derrick Rose speaks on his 28 point performance vs. Dallas
3 comments
58 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LAKER OFFICIALS watched tape between Rondo and Paul... Rondo did not spit
13 comments
36 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Drake brings out Post Malone ,YG and Blocboy
2 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Billy and 6ix9ine officially beefing
33 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Floyd wanted to see a good fight
8 comments
36 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers on ESPN
1158 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
1 comments
34 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
21 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
QUEEN OF R&B NOW HAS RESIDENCY IN LAS VEGAS :mjwhoa:
26 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BallDontLie
!!!
SubConscious
BigBallerLavar
sho 2010
2Cold
i?
Sir_Burn_Alot
Flippa Huxtable
Captain Fresh
Top 10 most slapped recently
Cartel-Clipz
BallDontLie
two-face
2Cold
1000bluntz
UrbanEnterprise
Freddy Highmore
Monkey Nuts
!!!
Flippa Huxtable

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
209 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
175 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface
209 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy