**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-04-2006, 08:25 PM         #261
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yhportsatak said:
Styl3s u know when the shield is coming back on?
January i believe, its actually season 5.2 (kind of like battlestar 2.0/2.5), but they are dubbing it Season 6, and will release a final 7th season (its actually not 100% confirmed it will be the FINAL, but im 99.99% sure it will be, also the the strike team gets a NEW member.
 11 years ago '06        #262
yhportsatak 
space
avatar space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 506 506
ROFL at that trap
 10-04-2006, 09:36 PM         #263
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was definitely impressed with the flashbacks. I haven't really been a fan of them that much but tonights episode were pretty nice. Also that was crazy how those houses were on the island. Honestly, It wasn't the best season premiere, but it was sorta like an introduction to the sickest season ever. I can't wait.
 10-04-2006, 10:29 PM         #264
mblax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddd, this show is baaaalin outa control. cant wait til next week.



it seemed like there were alot of ads tho, kinda messed up the flow.
 11 years ago '04        #265
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
They Got A Sail Boat

Ben: HOW?!

....That Plane Crash Was Bad a.ss...
 11 years ago '04        #266
Ghost13 
space
avatar space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
That opening scene set up the new season nicely.

Wonder what they're gonna do for the 1st-half of the season.
 10-05-2006, 09:35 AM         #267
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great show last night.

Some things I found wrong.

1. The hydro, I remeber seeing on the map that was posted on here from the door of the hatch that there was a hatch under water and heard about it playing a part in this season last year, but from the beach to there like that for henry "BOB" Gale, after his "date" with kate? undr ground tunnels or some sh*t????

2. Were Jake is trapped julitte said it wasa tank for fish like a holding tank for medical exp. presumably. But why would you have an intercome system in a holding tank that is ment to be field with water at the same level as the table??? I actually found alot of things wrong with that scene bt I let it go, its just till this point they made sure alot of things were acuraite in the show.

3. The so called Bear cages, why would bears know what a fork and spoon is on the feed button, that threw me, when the guy said "you got a fish bisket, it took the bears 2 hours" I was like what there not for humans???

4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot, but were the hell is that town at, were did they get all that sh*t on jack? they have the internet, fax? or they using there special powers????

The show over all was great as ussally Iwonder what happen to that kid tha wa slocked up with sawyer??? and what happened to the othere kids??? and were that lady that talked micheal into doign what he did at??? in fact we have only seen 4 others and what did that foot have to do with anything?
 11 years ago '06        #268
AshyElbos 
space
avatar space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 preshrunkmilk said:
Great show last night.

Some things I found wrong.

1. The hydro, I remeber seeing on the map that was posted on here from the door of the hatch that there was a hatch under water and heard about it playing a part in this season last year, but from the beach to there like that for henry "BOB" Gale, after his "date" with kate? undr ground tunnels or some sh*t????

2. Were Jake is trapped julitte said it wasa tank for fish like a holding tank for medical exp. presumably. But why would you have an intercome system in a holding tank that is ment to be field with water at the same level as the table??? I actually found alot of things wrong with that scene bt I let it go, its just till this point they made sure alot of things were acuraite in the show.

3. The so called Bear cages, why would bears know what a fork and spoon is on the feed button, that threw me, when the guy said "you got a fish bisket, it took the bears 2 hours" I was like what there not for humans???

4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot, but were the hell is that town at, were did they get all that sh*t on jack? they have the internet, fax? or they using there special powers????

The show over all was great as ussally Iwonder what happen to that kid tha wa slocked up with sawyer??? and what happened to the othere kids??? and were that lady that talked micheal into doign what he did at??? in fact we have only seen 4 others and what did that foot have to do with anything?
*I hear ya on where they were holding Jack.. it didn't make too much sense

*I think with the Bear cages, the Dharma Initiative. were testing the bears (and probably other animals)-like they had been doing with humans - on how their minds solve and act when put under premeditated situations.

*About the Information on Jack that they had....heres what I think, I think when they captured Jack, Sawyer and Kate they drugged them - with like a truth drug or something- and interogated them - similar to the pregnant chick,which may explain the cotton over the needle prick they all had-
I believe that what we saw happen was like a week after they were captured, and during that week they were interrogated without remembering they were.
I think the file that Julliette had on Jack was information that he told her cause when she was asked on if his Ex-wife was happy - an answer he or she couldn't know- she played him and said "she is" to get him on her side.

I think things like the foot will be explained as the episodes air, they have a ways of eventually answering questions that we develope.


Last edited by AshyElbos; 10-05-2006 at 10:37 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #269
I Need Music. 
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
dopeness.
The first 5 mins. definately delivered.
 11 years ago '04        #270
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 439 439
last nights show was hot the opening scene was great.

IMHO i think the others are trying to create that perfect world on the island. And they may have a connection to the outside world to get information on people.

Thats why when ethan was sent with the fuselage section and he maybe got the list of the people back to ben he said 3 days but when the survivors did the census it was around 10 and he was still there. maybe they knew everything on everyone and he knew that claire was about to have the baby so he wanted to bring her in and try and get her on their side.

Maybe he tried to k!ll charlie because they knew he was a druggie and it wouldnt fit in with their "perfect world"

now if they were doing the whole drugging them to get the info then charlie was hung cuz he was in the way lol

Man, this show has me thinking too much...I just cant wait til the next episode
 10-05-2006, 11:46 AM         #271
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like all that stuff said its good^^

This show was really just setting usd up for the rest of the session I think casue we really didnt learn much or have many questions added from the ones stated, but it took up were we left off and reminded us of season past, it was a great segway for the new seasion direction, the writers are dman near some of the best out there right now. cant wait for next week.
 10-05-2006, 05:55 PM         #272
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i missed the opening scene...........ahhhhhhhhh
 10-05-2006, 10:31 PM         #273
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AshyElbos said:
*About the Information on Jack that they had....heres what I think, I think when they captured Jack, Sawyer and Kate they drugged them - with like a truth drug or something- and interogated them - similar to the pregnant chick,which may explain the cotton over the needle prick they all had-
I believe that what we saw happen was like a week after they were captured, and during that week they were interrogated without remembering they were.
I think the file that Julliette had on Jack was information that he told her cause when she was asked on if his Ex-wife was happy - an answer he or she couldn't know- she played him and said "she is" to get him on her side.
Except there is one major hole in that theory. She was very descriptive on what degrees he had and where he got them from. Sawyer and Kate wouldn't have known that level of detail. Not to mention she knew he contested his divorce which we only found out last night.
 11 years ago '04        #274
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 439 439
One thing i forgot about was the smoke monster, remember how it showed all of ecko's past when it looked at him? danielle said that it was a security system or something and maybe being that they know about the stations and how to use them the "monster" might of gotten the info about jack if they control it. someone said that in the first ep when u look in jack's eye u see the cloud of smoke.

but with this show u never know and im just taking a guess
 10-05-2006, 11:02 PM         #275
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said:
henry "BOB" Gale
His name is Ben. I don't know if anybody noticed the resentment Juliet showed towards Ben. First off at the beginning of the ep. she was getting irritated with that guy because he said Ben wouldn't like the book she picked. She was getting pissed and was like "Well the host does get to pick the book and this is my favorite book! And excuse me for thinking there might be some free will still left on this Is...." then the earthquake comes and they witness the plane crash.

Then Ben gives her a smart a.ss look and says "so I guess I'm not in the book club."

Towards the end of the ep. Ben pushed her away so he could escape when the water came in. Then when they empty the water and put Jack back he was like "good job Juliet" and she was said extremely sarcastic and cold-like "thanks Ben."

He seems to be almost dictator-like over that community and I think it is for that reason she resents him. She seems to be independant and wants to be able to make her own choices. Or maybe she had some sort of relationship with Ethan Rom (he was fixing her plumbing) or Goodwin. Because of Ben's orders for them to monitor the survivors they both ended up dead.

Just a few thoughts on her attitude and body language towards Ben.

 preshrunkmilk said:
4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot
I came accross these discoveries of time-stamped items from the ep.

The song "Downtown" she was listening to was originally released in 1964.
The CD That Juliet places in her stereo is actually a dualdisc CD/DVD with the serial of "JN 94743". This serial belongs to the album "Okemah and the Melody of Riot", by artist "Son Volt". This album was released in 2005. The CD is taken from the jewel case for the album "Speaking In Tongues" by artist "Talking Heads".

Which would not work, as the plane crashed in September 2004... Now the question is, is it on purpose (as to does the DI have access to "prereleased" CDs) or just a simple error?

In the same vein, at the book club the edition of Carrie (originally published in 1974) many members are reading is a paperback edition first published in 2002.


^^^^^ Might mean nothing, but then again who knows.
 10-05-2006, 11:19 PM         #276
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rediknight, jack would know the info tho wouldn't he....smh
 10-06-2006, 08:39 AM         #277
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
I came accross these discoveries of time-stamped items from the ep.

The song "Downtown" she was listening to was originally released in 1964.
The CD That Juliet places in her stereo is actually a dualdisc CD/DVD with the serial of "JN 94743". This serial belongs to the album "Okemah and the Melody of Riot", by artist "Son Volt". This album was released in 2005. The CD is taken from the jewel case for the album "Speaking In Tongues" by artist "Talking Heads".

Which would not work, as the plane crashed in September 2004... Now the question is, is it on purpose (as to does the DI have access to "prereleased" CDs) or just a simple error?

In the same vein, at the book club the edition of Carrie (originally published in 1974) many members are reading is a paperback edition first published in 2002.


^^^^^ Might mean nothing, but then again who knows.
I think that stuff mattters, they took to much time to set up the feel from the 50's, and I have read interviews were they do sh*t like that to mess with fans are give them stufff to talk about on the net. The produce and writers do it on purpose, I didnt as good of attention as I thoguht, I didnt see a damn cd , and good call with Ben I didnt catch that I thoguth it was Bob, and she doesnt like him but I wouldnt like somone that was going to let me die eather.
 11 years ago '04        #278
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
the kid in the opp cage of sawyer was prob planted there by the others to see if Sawyer would escape. Notice how Juliet just happend to be there when he escaped. they must have some internet connection because there computers are connected. it seems like ben and juliet were in a relationship and they just broke up. in the song downtown theres one part where it says, "when your lonely", and you see juliet make an expression like "yes i am". then the reaction she gets from ben about not ebing in the book club and also at the end when you see them outside jacks holding cell.

its seems like she will help jack escape. on lost.com theres a couple of pics with a lil girl watching jack when hes laid out in the aquarium. this was suppose to be the same girl that was going to run up to jack when hes spyin on his wife at school and tell him "dont trust sarah". its obviuous it was cut out cause thers pics of the girl.


 11 years ago '04        #279
I Need Music. 
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Sara's BF will be an other. Maybe Ben?
 11 years ago '06        #280
AshyElbos 
space
avatar space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 RediKnight said:
Except there is one major hole in that theory. She was very descriptive on what degrees he had and where he got them from. Sawyer and Kate wouldn't have known that level of detail. Not to mention she knew he contested his divorce which we only found out last night.

I hear ya but all that could be information that Jack himself to her or whoever interrogated him. It took the pregnant chick (I don't remember her name right now) it took her a while to remember what happened to her at that Dharma medical facility between dude snatching her and charlie, and her being found in the woods. Am I making sense? So he could have very well told that stuff and not remember at the moment.


Last edited by AshyElbos; 10-06-2006 at 04:41 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy