squad up!

**the Offical Lost Thread**

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2006, 02:12 PM         #251
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said
yeah the season finale was hot as fu*k, but i hated the last 2 mins... when they got caught and then the sky was all white, and then they let hugo go... and then walt was keeping quiet inside the lil a.ss boat.... something didnt seem right...

i know that desmonds ex wife "found" the island or maybe something metal that was on desmond... but how long til some one actually lands on the island.... my bet is that they immediately get murked...

i think that jacks dad, lockes dad, and maybe even lockes ex fiance might make an appearance... but who knows

Yeah i liked the ending too the 2nd best finale 2nd to veronica mars but why would they let hugo go for real??? so he can tell everyone what has happened makes no sense to me if they want to be left alone for real

also I think that one of those dads has to be the man in charge atleast i did until this season started and that I seen some previews and sh*t theat ruiend that htought for me, but I still havbe a question i cant rmeber if this happend or I thoguth it did is clair and jack half brother and sister?

10-04-2006, 05:18 PM         #252
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
second to veronica mars ahahha i really hope you are a girl....veronica mars smh what a f*g

12 years ago '05        #253
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
1 more hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '05        #254
blacka 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
10 more minutes!!!!

12 years ago '04        #255
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
6mins
i bought lost season 1 and 2 like 3 weeks ago. Finished watching em like a week ago..and now i cant wait for the show!!!! never seen lost prior to buying the season and now im addicted. im going thru withdraw!

10-04-2006, 07:00 PM         #256
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here we go

10-04-2006, 07:06 PM         #257
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy..... fu*king...... sh*t....

i had a few questions before this season started.. now i have about 100

12 years ago '06        #258
yhportsatak 
space
space
$1,679 | Props total: 670 670
Intro was crazy

10-04-2006, 07:14 PM         #259
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holding cells? with trap like things? testing them? some kind of mental test

12 years ago '06        #260
yhportsatak 
space
space
Styl3s u know when the shield is coming back on?

10-04-2006, 07:25 PM         #261
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yhportsatak said
Styl3s u know when the shield is coming back on?
January i believe, its actually season 5.2 (kind of like battlestar 2.0/2.5), but they are dubbing it Season 6, and will release a final 7th season (its actually not 100% confirmed it will be the FINAL, but im 99.99% sure it will be, also the the strike team gets a NEW member.

12 years ago '06        #262
yhportsatak 
space
space
ROFL at that trap

10-04-2006, 08:36 PM         #263
pimpslickback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was definitely impressed with the flashbacks. I haven't really been a fan of them that much but tonights episode were pretty nice. Also that was crazy how those houses were on the island. Honestly, It wasn't the best season premiere, but it was sorta like an introduction to the sickest season ever. I can't wait.

10-04-2006, 09:29 PM         #264
mblax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddd, this show is baaaalin outa control. cant wait til next week.

it seemed like there were alot of ads tho, kinda messed up the flow.

12 years ago '04        #265
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 21 21
They Got A Sail Boat

Ben: HOW?!

....That Plane Crash Was Bad a.ss...

12 years ago '04        #266
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
That opening scene set up the new season nicely.

Wonder what they're gonna do for the 1st-half of the season.

10-05-2006, 08:35 AM         #267
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great show last night.

Some things I found wrong.

1. The hydro, I remeber seeing on the map that was posted on here from the door of the hatch that there was a hatch under water and heard about it playing a part in this season last year, but from the beach to there like that for henry "BOB" Gale, after his "date" with kate? undr ground tunnels or some sh*t????

2. Were Jake is trapped julitte said it wasa tank for fish like a holding tank for medical exp. presumably. But why would you have an intercome system in a holding tank that is ment to be field with water at the same level as the table??? I actually found alot of things wrong with that scene bt I let it go, its just till this point they made sure alot of things were acuraite in the show.

3. The so called Bear cages, why would bears know what a fork and spoon is on the feed button, that threw me, when the guy said "you got a fish bisket, it took the bears 2 hours" I was like what there not for humans???

4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot, but were the hell is that town at, were did they get all that sh*t on jack? they have the internet, fax? or they using there special powers????

The show over all was great as ussally Iwonder what happen to that kid tha wa slocked up with sawyer??? and what happened to the othere kids??? and were that lady that talked micheal into doign what he did at??? in fact we have only seen 4 others and what did that foot have to do with anything?

12 years ago '06        #268
AshyElbos 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 24 24
 preshrunkmilk said
Great show last night.

Some things I found wrong.

1. The hydro, I remeber seeing on the map that was posted on here from the door of the hatch that there was a hatch under water and heard about it playing a part in this season last year, but from the beach to there like that for henry "BOB" Gale, after his "date" with kate? undr ground tunnels or some sh*t????

2. Were Jake is trapped julitte said it wasa tank for fish like a holding tank for medical exp. presumably. But why would you have an intercome system in a holding tank that is ment to be field with water at the same level as the table??? I actually found alot of things wrong with that scene bt I let it go, its just till this point they made sure alot of things were acuraite in the show.

3. The so called Bear cages, why would bears know what a fork and spoon is on the feed button, that threw me, when the guy said "you got a fish bisket, it took the bears 2 hours" I was like what there not for humans???

4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot, but were the hell is that town at, were did they get all that sh*t on jack? they have the internet, fax? or they using there special powers????

The show over all was great as ussally Iwonder what happen to that kid tha wa slocked up with sawyer??? and what happened to the othere kids??? and were that lady that talked micheal into doign what he did at??? in fact we have only seen 4 others and what did that foot have to do with anything?
*I hear ya on where they were holding Jack.. it didn't make too much sense

*I think with the Bear cages, the Dharma Initiative. were testing the bears (and probably other animals)-like they had been doing with humans - on how their minds solve and act when put under premeditated situations.

*About the Information on Jack that they had....heres what I think, I think when they captured Jack, Sawyer and Kate they drugged them - with like a truth drug or something- and interogated them - similar to the pregnant chick,which may explain the cotton over the needle prick they all had-
I believe that what we saw happen was like a week after they were captured, and during that week they were interrogated without remembering they were.
I think the file that Julliette had on Jack was information that he told her cause when she was asked on if his Ex-wife was happy - an answer he or she couldn't know- she played him and said "she is" to get him on her side.

I think things like the foot will be explained as the episodes air, they have a ways of eventually answering questions that we develope.

Last edited by AshyElbos; 10-05-2006 at 09:37 AM..

12 years ago '04        #269
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
dopeness.
The first 5 mins. definately delivered.

12 years ago '04        #270
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 464 464
last nights show was hot the opening scene was great.

IMHO i think the others are trying to create that perfect world on the island. And they may have a connection to the outside world to get information on people.

Thats why when ethan was sent with the fuselage section and he maybe got the list of the people back to ben he said 3 days but when the survivors did the census it was around 10 and he was still there. maybe they knew everything on everyone and he knew that claire was about to have the baby so he wanted to bring her in and try and get her on their side.

Maybe he tried to k!ll charlie because they knew he was a druggie and it wouldnt fit in with their "perfect world"

now if they were doing the whole drugging them to get the info then charlie was hung cuz he was in the way lol

Man, this show has me thinking too much...I just cant wait til the next episode

10-05-2006, 10:46 AM         #271
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like all that stuff said its good^^

This show was really just setting usd up for the rest of the session I think casue we really didnt learn much or have many questions added from the ones stated, but it took up were we left off and reminded us of season past, it was a great segway for the new seasion direction, the writers are dman near some of the best out there right now. cant wait for next week.

10-05-2006, 04:55 PM         #272
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i missed the opening scene...........ahhhhhhhhh

10-05-2006, 09:31 PM         #273
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AshyElbos said
*About the Information on Jack that they had....heres what I think, I think when they captured Jack, Sawyer and Kate they drugged them - with like a truth drug or something- and interogated them - similar to the pregnant chick,which may explain the cotton over the needle prick they all had-
I believe that what we saw happen was like a week after they were captured, and during that week they were interrogated without remembering they were.
I think the file that Julliette had on Jack was information that he told her cause when she was asked on if his Ex-wife was happy - an answer he or she couldn't know- she played him and said "she is" to get him on her side.
Except there is one major hole in that theory. She was very descriptive on what degrees he had and where he got them from. Sawyer and Kate wouldn't have known that level of detail. Not to mention she knew he contested his divorce which we only found out last night.

12 years ago '04        #274
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 464 464
One thing i forgot about was the smoke monster, remember how it showed all of ecko's past when it looked at him? danielle said that it was a security system or something and maybe being that they know about the stations and how to use them the "monster" might of gotten the info about jack if they control it. someone said that in the first ep when u look in jack's eye u see the cloud of smoke.

but with this show u never know and im just taking a guess

10-05-2006, 10:02 PM         #275
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
henry "BOB" Gale
His name is Ben. I don't know if anybody noticed the resentment Juliet showed towards Ben. First off at the beginning of the ep. she was getting irritated with that guy because he said Ben wouldn't like the book she picked. She was getting pissed and was like "Well the host does get to pick the book and this is my favorite book! And excuse me for thinking there might be some free will still left on this Is...." then the earthquake comes and they witness the plane crash.

Then Ben gives her a smart a.ss look and says "so I guess I'm not in the book club."

Towards the end of the ep. Ben pushed her away so he could escape when the water came in. Then when they empty the water and put Jack back he was like "good job Juliet" and she was said extremely sarcastic and cold-like "thanks Ben."

He seems to be almost dictator-like over that community and I think it is for that reason she resents him. She seems to be independant and wants to be able to make her own choices. Or maybe she had some sort of relationship with Ethan Rom (he was fixing her plumbing) or Goodwin. Because of Ben's orders for them to monitor the survivors they both ended up dead.

Just a few thoughts on her attitude and body language towards Ben.

preshrunkmilk said
4. Everything that the others hand is from the 50's I ike them keeping int he story line right down to the coffe pot
I came accross these discoveries of time-stamped items from the ep.

The song "Downtown" she was listening to was originally released in 1964.
The CD That Juliet places in her stereo is actually a dualdisc CD/DVD with the serial of "JN 94743". This serial belongs to the album "Okemah and the Melody of Riot", by artist "Son Volt". This album was released in 2005. The CD is taken from the jewel case for the album "Speaking In Tongues" by artist "Talking Heads".

Which would not work, as the plane crashed in September 2004... Now the question is, is it on purpose (as to does the DI have access to "prereleased" CDs) or just a simple error?

In the same vein, at the book club the edition of Carrie (originally published in 1974) many members are reading is a paperback edition first published in 2002.

^^^^^ Might mean nothing, but then again who knows.

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
45 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside While Pusha Tea begging for Drakes attention Drizzy out here plotting ..
39 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
69 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
10 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
“Cap” Responds To Pusha T
89 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
10 comments
33 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
56 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
16 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is JUST NOW realizing how bad they fu-ked up in LA
88 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Strangest NBA facts no one has ever told you
5 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside “It is easy to discover what another has discovered before.” Christoph..
12 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
43 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
5 comments
33 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - Wife kills self & kids after husband faked his death for insurance pa..
18 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
46 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Hope Cardi B Ghostwriter ready for war
21 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Luka & DS Jr. (Mavs) vs. Booker & Ayton (Suns) on ESPN
55 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks speaks... LOL
17 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
2 comments
32 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
22 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
StillNigga
Rule 336
dre2000
Avon_Barksdale
Lonny Breaux
Monkey Nuts
HIGH LVLD
Flippa Huxtable
strungout
Indyvidualz
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Take Care
Flippa Huxtable
zone3cp
two-face
OGMiamishank
BlackDynamite
HIGH LVLD
blah blah blah
chef12

most viewed right now
online now  53
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
324 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Lupe Fiasco Builds On The Democratic Party "I don’t care about what Kanye ass ..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
26 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  6
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Sean just went super sayajin 3
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy