**the Offical Lost Thread**

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-03-2006, 01:47 PM         #1
25498 page views
545 comments

preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**the Offical Lost Thread**

I'm not sure if it was Styl3s or Maroon_Tiger that siad why do they start a new thread for every episode...

Good point if we all keep it in one spot it will be org. and less of a mess also we can reference things better becasue with this show less confusion the better.

so any way can we try that?

[pic - click to view]

545 comments for "**the Offical Lost Thread**"

04-03-2006, 04:06 PM         #2
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya are we can just bumb it on wed.........are maybe a mod will sticky for us....

04-03-2006, 05:06 PM         #3
harshwordz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost is the sh*t the island is pergatory if you die on th island you wake up in the real world if your taken by the others then you go to heaven or HELL!!!

04-03-2006, 05:46 PM         #4
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how would you end up back in the real world if you were in purgatory? just gonna come back to life?

04-03-2006, 05:47 PM         #5
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one knows what the fu*ks gonna hgappen thats why we watch

04-03-2006, 05:51 PM         #6
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyykid said
no one knows what the fu*ks gonna hgappen thats why we watch

thank you captain obvious

04-04-2006, 11:46 AM         #7
Talon7654321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost is a great show, sometimes it seems to drag out where it shouldn't, but its still an ongoing adventure.

04-05-2006, 01:58 PM         #8
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last weeks Episode was Lockdown

for a summary:

Tonights Episode is called Dave:
"Dave" - Libby lends Hurley support when he begins to think the island is having a strange effect on him, and Locke's sense of purpose is shaken when the prisoner provides new information about the hatch.

04-05-2006, 07:55 PM         #9
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 mins and we will see.....lol k!ll hurley

04-05-2006, 08:18 PM         #10
katastrophy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Walt is gonna murk Hurley soon, don't worry...

04-05-2006, 09:52 PM         #11
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least they are talkin about walt again its like they just forgot about him and michael. like fu*k it they are gone

04-05-2006, 11:25 PM         #12
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said
at least they are talkin about walt again its like they just forgot about him and michael. like fu*k it they are gone
lol....yea i remember when michael went away...everyone on the beach was just chillin....

there were no signs of worriness

04-05-2006, 11:36 PM         #13
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 harshwordz said
lost is the sh*t the island is pergatory if you die on th island you wake up in the real world if your taken by the others then you go to heaven or HELL!!!
No.. its not purgotory.

anyways theres only 5 episodes left (actually 6, the finale will be 2 hour *2eps) in this season, i hope they dont take another month fu*king break

04-06-2006, 06:00 AM         #14
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that last episode was great. Yea, Hurley adds nothing to the on-island stuff but his backstory eps are always some of the most interesting (right up there with Locke). Plus, we finally learned that that dude did not press the button, which means it's been useless all along. Good stuff.

04-06-2006, 08:37 AM         #15
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe he pressed it maybe he didnt, but they could have ended the sh*t last night when they led on that was all in some crazy guys mind ya it would have been a crapie ending but no one would have seen that coming then just to top it off they show libby in the same hospital? So what is going on at first i thought that she was a doctor now she is crazy atleast she isnt an "other" but last night show was like a million more questions added and none answered the writers were just saying you guys think you know now what....

I know next week episode is the one with the back story on the two old people that are married rose and that guy dont remeber his name and jack and kate get togather or somthing like that before jack goes all crazy....

I thought it was great that sawyer got his a.ss kicked dont f*ck with a crazy fat guy with no meds....lol

04-06-2006, 12:56 PM         #16
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hurley was great comic relief in the 1st season. I cracked up in season one when there was like this music montage at the end of everyone one the beach and you see Hurley sitting on the beach and then the music stops and he looks at the player and the batteries are dead it was funny to me.

I like that they are diving more into the "other" and the fact that they have more to do with the island. The episode when Aaron was sick and they found another hatch and say the theater make-up.

Are the hatched interconnected in a way that we don't know? It would seem weird not to have some passage way between at least a few.

anyway what are the like top ten or so theories about what is going on and what do you believe the end game is?

me I believe it is like the same thing as in that show surface. scientists are testing experiments. They took Walt b/c he is like psychic and are testing him.
Definitely something to do with magnets and mind control.

If this ends up like the end of St elsewhere or Newhart I'm gonna fly to LA and go to jail b/c I'll attack the writers and especially Abrams

04-06-2006, 03:16 PM         #17
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well it isnt going to end for 5 years so it will be a long wait unless they didnt really extend the contracts of everyone and that is just another trick up J.J's sleves.........

04-06-2006, 06:02 PM         #18
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^is it gonna be 5 more years, or just 5 years total?

04-06-2006, 06:40 PM         #19
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pretty sure there are 5 years left with the extension they signed this year....

04-06-2006, 06:44 PM         #20
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone should check this out updated weekly..........

04-06-2006, 10:56 PM         #21
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your right man, no one wants to be confused about this island for 5 more years. And I here that the season finale is on may 26th, so there should only be 1 or 2 more breaks in the weeks. Hurleys story is mad whack and I bet libbys story is gonna be whack too.

04-07-2006, 08:21 AM         #22
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was crippy when libby said i have barried to many bodies and then they showed her lookin the way she did at the end, like a crazy k!ller. there had better be a good back story on her casue you cant just throw it out htere like that and not say anymore i understand everyone is connected. My friend thinks that they were all brought there by the others "him" and that they all know him but to connect hurly in libby in that way and not tell her story we'll drive me mad....somtimes this show pisses me off...

04-07-2006, 01:48 PM         #23
sc0ttie2h0tti3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet theyll show libbys backstory, that would be mad dumb if they didnt. I wonder if "him" is that cloud of black smoke, or if he controls that black cloud. And is that black cloud the thing that ate the pilot in the first episode. I mean, what ever happened to that sh*t that was knockin down trees

04-10-2006, 01:04 PM         #24
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya hopefully they'll show it soon......

04-11-2006, 09:08 AM         #25
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last weeks show was called "Dave" for a review:

This weeks epidsode is called S.O.S.:

Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  40
So Young Thug a mason mason
189 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  34
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
101 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  27
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  19
Video inside She feeling you and wants to...
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-22online now  14
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy