**the Offical Lost Thread**

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2006, 01:47 PM         #1
24063 pageviews
545 comments

preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**the Offical Lost Thread**

I'm not sure if it was Styl3s or Maroon_Tiger that siad why do they start a new thread for every episode...

Good point if we all keep it in one spot it will be org. and less of a mess also we can reference things better becasue with this show less confusion the better.

so any way can we try that?

[pic - click to view]

545 comments for "**the Offical Lost Thread**"

04-03-2006, 04:06 PM         #2
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya are we can just bumb it on wed.........are maybe a mod will sticky for us....
 04-03-2006, 05:06 PM         #3
harshwordz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost is the sh*t the island is pergatory if you die on th island you wake up in the real world if your taken by the others then you go to heaven or HELL!!!
 04-03-2006, 05:46 PM         #4
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how would you end up back in the real world if you were in purgatory? just gonna come back to life?
 04-03-2006, 05:47 PM         #5
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one knows what the fu*ks gonna hgappen thats why we watch
 04-03-2006, 05:51 PM         #6
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyykid said:
no one knows what the fu*ks gonna hgappen thats why we watch

thank you captain obvious
 04-04-2006, 11:46 AM         #7
Talon7654321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost is a great show, sometimes it seems to drag out where it shouldn't, but its still an ongoing adventure.
 04-05-2006, 01:58 PM         #8
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last weeks Episode was Lockdown

for a summary:

Tonights Episode is called Dave:
"Dave" - Libby lends Hurley support when he begins to think the island is having a strange effect on him, and Locke's sense of purpose is shaken when the prisoner provides new information about the hatch.
 04-05-2006, 07:55 PM         #9
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 mins and we will see.....lol k!ll hurley
 04-05-2006, 08:18 PM         #10
katastrophy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Walt is gonna murk Hurley soon, don't worry...
 04-05-2006, 09:52 PM         #11
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least they are talkin about walt again its like they just forgot about him and michael. like fu*k it they are gone
 04-05-2006, 11:25 PM         #12
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
at least they are talkin about walt again its like they just forgot about him and michael. like fu*k it they are gone
lol....yea i remember when michael went away...everyone on the beach was just chillin....

there were no signs of worriness
 04-05-2006, 11:36 PM         #13
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 harshwordz said:
lost is the sh*t the island is pergatory if you die on th island you wake up in the real world if your taken by the others then you go to heaven or HELL!!!
No.. its not purgotory.

anyways theres only 5 episodes left (actually 6, the finale will be 2 hour *2eps) in this season, i hope they dont take another month fu*king break
 04-06-2006, 06:00 AM         #14
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that last episode was great. Yea, Hurley adds nothing to the on-island stuff but his backstory eps are always some of the most interesting (right up there with Locke). Plus, we finally learned that that dude did not press the button, which means it's been useless all along. Good stuff.
 04-06-2006, 08:37 AM         #15
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe he pressed it maybe he didnt, but they could have ended the sh*t last night when they led on that was all in some crazy guys mind ya it would have been a crapie ending but no one would have seen that coming then just to top it off they show libby in the same hospital? So what is going on at first i thought that she was a doctor now she is crazy atleast she isnt an "other" but last night show was like a million more questions added and none answered the writers were just saying you guys think you know now what....

I know next week episode is the one with the back story on the two old people that are married rose and that guy dont remeber his name and jack and kate get togather or somthing like that before jack goes all crazy....

I thought it was great that sawyer got his a.ss kicked dont f*ck with a crazy fat guy with no meds....lol
 04-06-2006, 12:56 PM         #16
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hurley was great comic relief in the 1st season. I cracked up in season one when there was like this music montage at the end of everyone one the beach and you see Hurley sitting on the beach and then the music stops and he looks at the player and the batteries are dead it was funny to me.

I like that they are diving more into the "other" and the fact that they have more to do with the island. The episode when Aaron was sick and they found another hatch and say the theater make-up.

Are the hatched interconnected in a way that we don't know? It would seem weird not to have some passage way between at least a few.

anyway what are the like top ten or so theories about what is going on and what do you believe the end game is?

me I believe it is like the same thing as in that show surface. scientists are testing experiments. They took Walt b/c he is like psychic and are testing him.
Definitely something to do with magnets and mind control.

If this ends up like the end of St elsewhere or Newhart I'm gonna fly to LA and go to jail b/c I'll attack the writers and especially Abrams
 04-06-2006, 03:16 PM         #17
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well it isnt going to end for 5 years so it will be a long wait unless they didnt really extend the contracts of everyone and that is just another trick up J.J's sleves.........
 04-06-2006, 06:02 PM         #18
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^is it gonna be 5 more years, or just 5 years total?
 04-06-2006, 06:40 PM         #19
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pretty sure there are 5 years left with the extension they signed this year....
 04-06-2006, 06:44 PM         #20
preshrunkmilk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone should check this out updated weekly..........

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago