SO Bubba Sparx Using the N Word In The New XXL……

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-08-2006, 02:57 AM         #121
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And people saying it's disrespectful, it's a fu*king word, SHUT THE fu*k UP, aint no one walkin around with a whip saying, go pick me that cotton zzzzzz,your FRIENDS are comin up to you sayin whassup ma n*gga, but to some of you dumbass fu*king people here, you dont see the difference.
 04-08-2006, 03:03 AM         #122
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say who gives a fu*k realy??!?!!!!
if u realy were offened by him using the word n*gga then u wouldent say it ya damn self! its fu*king sad that black ppl now a days gotta talk bout slavery like if they where there....its fu*king stupid!
let ppl be! DAMN!
 04-08-2006, 03:04 AM         #123
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
And people saying it's disrespectful, it's a fu*king word, SHUT THE fu*k UP, aint no one walkin around with a whip saying, go pick me that cotton zzzzzz,your FRIENDS are comin up to you sayin whassup ma n*gga, but to some of you dumbass fu*king people here, you dont see the difference.
hell yea! ppl r fu*king stupid nowadays!
 04-08-2006, 07:42 AM         #124
thatindy5guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
And "white people" haven't been through struggles? Hmmmm..... Holocost(sp?) anyone?

It's such a stupid thing to say, oh this guy can use it cause his racist has been through struggle, man, get a fu*kin grip, it's 2006, LET IT GO!
jews would fu*k you up for callin them white
 04-08-2006, 12:45 PM         #125
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatindy5guy said:

Once again, another dumbass, WHITE IS A COLOR
 12 years ago '06        #126
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 thatindy5guy said:
hahahahahaha
your kidding right????????

first of all no jew is gonna fu*k me up
second of all they are white dipsh*t
 04-08-2006, 01:33 PM         #127
naeizbty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st of all jewish is a religion, NOT a race

then for the person that said get over slavery...take a long tought about what you jsut said....your saying i should forget about my ancestors being inslaved for hundreds of years and not able to have their own identity?
Its not as easy as it sounds, and I will never forget about it because it has a huge affect on America today and the gap in society

and for a whie person to use the word n*gga is desrepectful point blank
 04-08-2006, 02:06 PM         #128
rudebwoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am really jus curious as to why white ppl want to use the word, yea i admit situations are better now than the slavery days or even the precivil rights days, but its jus a matta of a word that creates friction between both races...i dont generally hear non jewish whites go out of their way to call jews kike or then call each other kike, i dont hear em say zzzzz to asians or say wassup up my zzzzz to each other, in fact most black ppl dont even call white ppl zzzzzz, i admit some do use it and wen they do it has a negative connotation, but why is it like the one word that black ppl use amongst themselves turnin it into a thing of almost brotherhood...why is dat white boys and other nonblacks want to use it so bad, wen there are so many other words they could use. I have had white friends and regardless of how close we've been i dont call them n*gga or zzzzzz and they dont call me n*gga, its not about being cool wit blak ppl so u get a pass to use a word...anyone can use any word they want, even a white boy can say n*gga everybody has equal rights, but u have to think of the consequences and the tension a word with such big history might have...
 04-08-2006, 02:29 PM         #129
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 naeizbty said:
1st of all jewish is a religion, NOT a race

then for the person that said get over slavery...take a long tought about what you jsut said....your saying i should forget about my ancestors being inslaved for hundreds of years and not able to have their own identity?
Its not as easy as it sounds, and I will never forget about it because it has a huge affect on America today and the gap in society

and for a whie person to use the word n*gga is desrepectful point blank
Shut the fu*k up, why is it that every race can get over there oppression or whatever u wanna call it, but you cant get over slavery. Im puerto rican and i dont walk around hating americans for coming over and wanting to take over.
 04-08-2006, 03:52 PM         #130
thatindy5guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
hahahahahaha
your kidding right????????

first of all no jew is gonna fu*k me up
second of all they are white dipsh*t

call a jew a white boy..see what happens
 12 years ago '04        #131
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
i dont know what is wrong with these people now adays
 12 years ago '04        #132
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
im white and i cant even understand how a white person could stand themselves lookin so stupid by sayin the N word. A white rapper would be respected a lot more to me if they stay real and dont try to be somethin theyre not.
 12 years ago '06        #133
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 443 443
i think he's wild'n a lil 4 sayin it in tha mag, but i guess he feels comfortable sayin it, i personally aint 2 comfortable wit him sayin it but wat r u gonna do?
 04-08-2006, 05:05 PM         #134
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread stupid who gives a fu*k let that sh*t die...hes defs saying n*gga as homeboy
 04-08-2006, 07:43 PM         #135
naeizbty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TheBrookerMan...i wouldnt expect you to understand why a black person wouldnt want a white person to use the word n*gga...you wouldnt understand at all the effect slavery has on the lives of blacks today
 12 years ago '05        #136
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
I Copped The Magazine Yesterday and Seen It and Was Rollin....That Charmed Album Aint Goin To Sell After That sh*t.
 04-25-2006, 11:40 PM         #137
NEW YORK BOSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It`s how you say it now what you say
 12 years ago '04        #138
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
i aint for white people sayin the N word but it goes both ways, if whites, or latinos or cubans cant say n*gga, then why should black people be allowed to say cracker or spic or beaner or any sh*t like that? sh*t makes NO SENSE what so ever! What makes The n word any more derogative or powerful then any other racial slur out their? Goes every which way people, open your brains and THINK just dont say things you dont wanna be called. If all ya'll hatin on bubba, then every other race should hate on Dead Prez which is the majority of their substance sayin they hate "crackers"

Last edited by Hustler_101; 04-25-2006 at 11:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now