SO Bubba Sparx Using the N Word In The New XXL……

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2006, 03:23 AM         #101
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
like i said.. the white people gave you taht word to use.. so they have every rigt to use it in any shape or form. n*gga.
you are white
 04-04-2006, 03:29 AM         #102
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
yall are retarded... just cause your favorite rapperuses the word n*gga doesnt make it ok for white people to say it... you guys have no idea what we blacks go through even today.... you havent been pulled over by a white cop just for him to say "your just a filthy n1gger anyway".... so dont tell me this racism sh*t is dead.... and whats worse if you went to report that cop... the great cops at the station would just laugh and tell you to prove it... what yall dont understand is that black people use the word n*gga cause it shows strength... we were able to take a word that white people used to hold us down and completely flipped that sh*t on them... i wish richard pryor god rest his soul never brought n*gga to the mainstream or we wouldnt even have this problem.... my biggest problem with white people using n*gga is that white people come up with all these degrading words like n1gger or wetback or spick or ch1nk or whatever.... i really want one of you white boys that say its ok to say n*gga to go to harlem or queens or any black community and just walk around saying what up n*gga... hows it goin n*gga and see what happens.... you wont cause all you are pus*y and can only say it to your "wannabe black" white friends, which none of you actually know what n*gga or n1gger mean

just so yall know music and tv and movies are fake... just cause you see white boys saying it in a movie doesnt make it ok.... you cant get k!lled in a movie for that sh*t... in real life you will

racism is still alive today boys and girls... just cause you sit behind your computers all day or live in a 100% white community and dont see this doesnt mean it doesnt happen
Really, thats interesting. You should come to England, yall black people will get away with anything in my town, truth. Cops are afraid of being deemed racist so they leave the minoritys and harass white people. I aint even liein. Get yourself to england, You'll love the cops here, the'll treat you like kings
 04-04-2006, 03:38 AM         #103
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to the one dude who said something bout blacks being made to sit on the back of bus's.

WHO THE fu*k DOESN'T WANT THE BACKSEAT OF A BUS!?
 04-04-2006, 10:06 AM         #104
nikle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a white guy who is fully influenced by the hip hop movement...I really think that it is disrespectful to use those derogatory words....just cause we sing about it while listening to whoever doesnt mean its okay to use it in our vocab....really tho....think of what U are (nationality, race whatver) and ask yourself if it would be okay for someone outside that to use it....not cool..never was and never will be!

Nikle
 12 years ago '05        #105
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
u cant say anything without being criticised anymore, let him be
 04-04-2006, 11:52 AM         #106
MixedBalla3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one should be saying it period
 04-04-2006, 11:54 AM         #107
MixedBalla3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angle 3:16 said:
You can't exclude people from saying a word.

The civil-rights movement was about EQUAL rights, not certain rights for certain people.

word :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #108
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Nobody is getting mad at Pun, or Fat Joe for saying n*gga in their songs...So get mad at everybody for saying not just one person....

logicalkid said:
So u white people think sayin the n word is OK, I dear any of yall little Eminem look alike muthafu*kaz to say that to the next black man u see on the street.
Side note - it is spelled dare not dear.
 12 years ago '05        #109
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
I never seen why Fat Joe and dem be sayin it. Beatnuts Terror Squad even Pun sed dat shyt.They aint black. I like they music i just neva seen why they wud want to say it. And uhhhhhhhh Bubba Sparxx can eat a d*ck
 04-05-2006, 03:08 AM         #110
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only time i call a n*gga with ER is when i put them in hospital...nah...SMG stop crying...

i dont think its got anything to do with the word...the fact is if i was american and had american accent and was gangsta...my lyrics would be better than 90% of rappers in the game
 12 years ago '05        #111
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 77 77
The way i see it... the word is offensive to some people... me in particular... i got white boys for friends and i got my homies who are like me black... and you know what... we say it sometimes and i find myself saying it as well as the rest of my black homies... and its just that the white boys get so used to us and comfortable wit us that sometimes the slip up and say it... it don't sit well with me and imma tell you why... because they'll SLIP UP and say it... it don't flow naturally like a conversation on the block... they'll be flowing to a song on a cd and ommit the word 9 times outta ten and slip up that last time and realize its a mistake.... plain and simple the word is derived from a word with very derrogatory connotations and it draws out alot of feelings from people of all walks of life... as for me and my camp... if you white dont say that sh*t around me regardless of where you come from... put it to you like this... aint no white boy from atl or new york gonna come to my spot in long beach with all the 20's i kick it with and say wassup my n*gga... cause in his mind he know he would be fu*kin up... it's not his word to say plain and simple... and i hate to give ownership to a word like that word but its just a trait us black people have from taking something bad and turning it into something we can call our own... they gave us the remains of the pig... we turned it into chitlins something we only eat on new years... give us some potatoes and we makin hootch outta it... so it is what it is ultimately, its our word and we don't want nobody usin it... if some of my people is weak enough to let these white boys continually use the word freely then do it but in my hood... IT AINT GOIN DOWN CUZ!!!
 12 years ago '05        #112
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 Angle 3:16 said:
You can't exclude people from saying a word.

The civil-rights movement was about EQUAL rights, not certain rights for certain people.
No one's infringin' ya rights...or whatever ya call it...

...it's just fu*kin' disrespectful...

Same Dude said:
n*gga, n*gga, n*gga,
...see how stupid you sound?...

04-05-2006, 04:11 PM         #113
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never in my life have a called a white person a or my "n*gga"

I blame Kaine for even making Bubba feel comfortable about saying some sh*t like this. All over America when you hear a white person drop 'that word' its followed by "my black friends let me say it around them..blah blah blah" fu*k outta here. It's disrespectful... I hold the rap community responsible for the popularity of the n-word... sh*t is disgusting.
 12 years ago '04        #114
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Rendition said:
never in my life have a called a white person a or my "n*gga"

I blame Kaine for even making Bubba feel comfortable about saying some sh*t like this. All over America when you hear a white person drop 'that word' its followed by "my black friends let me say it around them..blah blah blah" fu*k outta here. It's disrespectful... I hold the rap community responsible for the popularity of the n-word... sh*t is disgusting.
....some folks use it cuz they get called it all day...where Im from blacks call everybody that...not just other blacks...my friend will come to me and be like" whazup my n*gga?...."why you aint get on that f!ght night yesterday...I created a n*gga whos swoll as fu*k and I put that n*ggas stats all the way up....get on that sh*t later on if you aint scared ol hoe a.ss n*gga"....even though this is a typical convo I dont feel the need to say it...Im just givin an example of how some kids might think that since they friends talk like this that its ok for them too....
 12 years ago '04        #115
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
lol.... is this new,has a white person never used the word n*gga before,OK WE GET IT! your gonna cry if some white dude says some stupid word.Its ridiculous.You dont see white people goign and complaining and crying when black people call them white boys. Unless your scared or intimidated,or they personally say it to you,stop bi*ching.
 12 years ago '05        #116
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
not this again
 12 years ago '04        #117
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 logicalkid said:
So u white people think sayin the n word is OK, I dear any of yall little Eminem look alike muthafu*kaz to say that to the next black man u see on the street.

Yall think the internet has different laws to life.

Personally if one of yall called me that I would have no problem k!lling yall mothers

fall the fu*k back...you make 50 post a day on an internet message board..you aint gonna k!ll anyone and bubba sparks would probably beat the breaks off your hypocritical a.ss

Last edited by south875; 04-06-2006 at 11:22 AM..
 04-06-2006, 11:13 AM         #118
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is sad... true other non-white races say it, they been thru the same struggle, i guess thats why noone gets upset when they say it, but nonetheless we gotta stop sayin that word... even if its a "popular" word when u got Bubba Sparxxx sayin it, dog who are u?
 04-08-2006, 02:48 AM         #119
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I dont know what Pitbull says but latin isnt white and latins never enslaved a whole race and hung them from trees. The only people who think its ok for white people to say n*gga are other white people.
Man shut the fu*k up, white is a COLOR, wtf you mean latin isn't white.

On top of dat, slavery happened 200 fu*ken years ago! Get OVER IT. Millions of jews got k!lled before ww2, which was like in the 1930's and 40's, but they dont walk around with a chip on there shoulder. Why not talk about the rwanda genocide or something where way more black people got k!lled, oh, it's cause it wasn't white people that did it right?

Last edited by TheBookerMan; 04-08-2006 at 02:54 AM..
 04-08-2006, 02:49 AM         #120
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
this is sad... true other non-white races say it, they been thru the same struggle, i guess thats why noone gets upset when they say it, but nonetheless we gotta stop sayin that word... even if its a "popular" word when u got Bubba Sparxxx sayin it, dog who are u?
And "white people" haven't been through struggles? Hmmmm..... Holocost(sp?) anyone?

It's such a stupid thing to say, oh this guy can use it cause his racist has been through struggle, man, get a fu*kin grip, it's 2006, LET IT GO!
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy