SO Bubba Sparx Using the N Word In The New XXL……

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2006, 08:54 PM         #81
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares?
 12 years ago '04        #82
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Swishadude said:
how the fu*k would you know

Damn, you Okay? You said that like tears started forming in your eyes when you heard.............
 12 years ago '05        #83
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
 Ben Codean said:
If I was hung from a tree I wouldn’t be here. Why ask a question with a obvious answer. Sure slavery is old but it hasn’t been forgotten and the racism from the slave days has never left. It wasn’t that long ago when we (blacks) couldn’t drink out of the same water fountain as whites or had to ride in the back of the bus. I know people who went through that. So I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I just know my peoples past.

By the way "the first people" to start slavery were Greeks and Romans not blacks.

um yea fam check ur history...the REAL history... slavery started in africa africa had the first civilization.... historians a few centuries ago were caught fabricatin the past sayin that the greeks n romans started taht up but they were caught and it was obviously kept on the low... so yea the first people that started slavery were blacks

and to be honest if ya dont want ppl sayin n*gga then honestly stop sayin it urself n the next time u hear someone say it man up and tell them not to cuz its disrespectful personally i could care less who uses it the word has lost its meaning....discrimination is gonna happen everywhere but when was the last time someone said "you can eat here zzzzzz" or "you cant drink from this fountain zzzzzz" that sh*t died out ya'll
 12 years ago '06        #84
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:

Damn, you Okay? You said that like tears started forming in your eyes when you heard.............
haha they almost did, just playin

i will still have love for paul but its tough for me to believe that dude aint from the hood
 04-03-2006, 10:15 PM         #85
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
the word n*gga doesn't mean anything anymore, all races say it except asians
jin said it
 12 years ago '05        #86
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 DirtyHarry said:
oh yea n*ggas can only say what up n*gga to another n*gga, im white and ive been called a n*gga more than 100 times in my life by another black person. so you little pus*y black bi*ches that get all emotional when a white dude is using your own slang word that you call your "homies"
^^Look at this dumbass...notice he doesn't mention anything about sayin' that sh*t to a black person...

...this is what I hate...see, y'all stupid mah'fu*kas get online, knowin' it's wrong and sh*t, but still do it?...you know WHY we say n*gga to each other like it's okay?...partially cuz WE ain't give OURSELVES the name when we took OURSELVES right the fu*k off of our continent and force them to shave OUR a.sses...

...I don't hate white people...but stupid n*ggas who do the dumb sh*t that this ol' Jar Jar Binks lookin' mah'fu*ka and Bubba Sparxxx just did just personifies their ignorance as much as it DOESN'T have to do with the fact that WE do it to ourselves...whatchu think gone happen, ock?...you gone CHANGE the way people feel about the word cuz you say it online?...

IF BLACK PEOPLE STARTED THROWIN' EACH OTHER OFF OF BUILDINGS, WOULD YOU GO TO THE NEXT WHITE DUDE AND TOSS HIM OFFA ONE?...

Right ...lemme say the word "honky" in front of my white teachers...just to see what happens...

...but, hey...they seem okay with me sayin' "n*gga"....

...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...fu*k you dumbass n*ggaS...go get a fu*kin' life...
 04-03-2006, 10:31 PM         #87
Angle 3:16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soker4002 said:
he's trash
Better than 90% of the black rappers.
 12 years ago '05        #88
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 stl12188 said:
it's an ignorant word to begin with. I am white but i dont think anyone should use it. if youre going to sit there and say "i can refer to my friends as my n*ggas" then let bubba say whatever he wants. bubba isnt racist and didnt mean it in a racist way at all so stop fu*king over reacting. What many people are saying is that a black kid who grows up around a bunch of white kids and has money can say it whenever he wants, but a white person growing up poor with black friends wouldnt be allowed. Thats messed up. people need to just look at the context it was said in and if its not racist then who gives a fu*k.
First of all, you DUMB fu*k...you JUST said it...and don't tell me sh*t about "tryin' to prove a point"...cuz if you HONESTLY believed that NOBODY should use it...you wouldn't have just made yourself look like a retard ...

...SECONDLY...wtf does who you GROW UP AROUND have to do with sayin' the word "n*gga"?...damn, you stupid...

...I guarantee the proverbial "Black dude who grew up with nothin' but white friends" ain't go up to one of 'em and say "Yo, dog, you my honky/snowbunny/surfboard-ridin', sketchers-rockin', Polo Shirt-wearin', no rhythm-havin', country music-bumpin' serial k!ller!"...

...just like a Asian with Mexican friends doesn't go up to one sayin' "W'dup, you brick-layin', hot orange-sellin' WETBACK!"...

...or just like this doesn't happen...

Native Indian: Hey there, Ishmael...how many of your people work in gas
stations again?...
Pakistinian: I forget buddy! :D But I sure am glad the Europeans wiped out
you corn huskers with chicken pox so they could take this
beautiful land from you!...

...fu*k outta here...
 04-03-2006, 10:44 PM         #89
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't exclude people from saying a word.

The civil-rights movement was about EQUAL rights, not certain rights for certain people.
 12 years ago '04        #90
dabestlyricist 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
umm bubba sparxxx been usin n word 4 a minute...pretty sure he said it somewhere in his first album
 12 years ago '06        #91
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 dabestlyricist said:
umm bubba sparxxx been usin n word 4 a minute...pretty sure he said it somewhere in his first album
you think big boi would stand for that?
cmon i doubt bubba ever uses the word far less puts it out there for everyone to hear.

i will believe it when i see it
lil wytes a lil more believable but i doubt he even says it cuz i dont remember him sayin it in a track
 04-03-2006, 11:32 PM         #92
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
cmon i doubt bubba ever uses the word far less puts it out there for everyone to hear.

lil wytes a lil more believable but i doubt he even says it cuz i dont remember him sayin it in a track
Why do you act as if it is a crime for a white guy to say n*gga?

Did Bubba own slaves? No.

Is Bubba part of the KKK? No.

Has Bubba ever k!lled a guy for being black? No.

White people can say n*gga. Accept it.
 04-03-2006, 11:35 PM         #93
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:

Wyte said it like twice in his album "Doubt Me Now". he doesnt say it "all the time" like dbi*challday claims though
 12 years ago '06        #94
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman37 said:
Wyte said it like twice in his album "Doubt Me Now". he doesnt say it "all the time" like dbi*challday claims though
twice is 2 times too many but i appreciate the info

somebody has got to help me with this angle bi*ch too
 12 years ago '04        #95
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Im white and I dont say it...all my black friends said they dont give a sh*t if I say it cuz they know me and know Im not some racist mufu*ka...but I choose not to outta respect...even though I get called it 20 times a day...I dont feel I have to say it...I think some white dudes go outta there way to use it to try and fit in...I dont think Bubba uses it all the time on a daily basis or else you would have heard it in past interviews,albums, whatever....hes a part of purple ribbon and had Sleepy Brown stayin at his house....so I wouldnt call him a racist a.ss dude for sayin it...but its funny when I read that in XXL I thought "how long is it gonna take for BX to make a thread about this??"
 04-04-2006, 12:23 AM         #96
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
twice is 2 times too many but i appreciate the info

somebody has got to help me with this angle bi*ch too
n*gga n*gga n*gga

If Bubba can't say it, nobody can.
 12 years ago '04        #97
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
Persuazion culdnt of said it betta im white and i hang out with alot of black ppl and get called it all the time but i dont say it outta respect but i kno for a fact they wuldnt care i dont see nuthin rong with a white dude or black person sayin it its jus certain ppl cath feelings ova stupid sh*t like this i didnt realy see a point in makin a thread bout a white dude sayin it doe but if a black dude said cracker/whitey/honky there wuldnt be a thread bout it rite?

Last edited by rikedizzle; 04-04-2006 at 12:30 AM..
 04-04-2006, 12:34 AM         #98
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people say honky and zzzzzz all the time. White people can say n*gga.
 04-04-2006, 02:43 AM         #99
wordsworth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not like he said " some zzzzzz gave me the hook, then i told him to get me a sandwich"
 04-04-2006, 02:44 AM         #100
wordsworth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get put in the er for pronouncin the er in the word n. i.g.g.e.r.- ras kass
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
39 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
172 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
18 hours ago