SO Bubba Sparx Using the N Word In The New XXL……

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
*Waits to see if Benzino will start a war against Bubba too*
 04-03-2006, 05:39 PM         #62
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people supporting Bubba

White epope shouldn't say it. Period.

DUNDUN said:
my whiteboys from atlantc city will call u n*gga 2 ya face & they can do dat they more hood then u they pitch crack stay in the 3rd village 1 of the worst projects in the country if u get mad theyll say it more but when they say n*gga they mean a dude or man not a black person not a ingnorant person a dude & real hoodn*ggas aint got no problem wit dat remember its not wut u say its how u say it.......

If u allowing a white person to call you n*gga to your face ur eithier a ****/uncle tom or just shook.

Last edited by Krazy K; 04-03-2006 at 05:44 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #63
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Swishadude said:
i aint never heard my boy paul wall say it once. hes more hood then bubba and he dont feel the need to say it. big up my boy paul wall
and i still dont believe bubba sparx says it, thats just straight stupid.

he has too have some big fu*kin nuts to say that sh*t in his industry
Paul Wall grew up in the suburbs....
 12 years ago '06        #64
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
 Thistle said:
who cares...black people shouldn't say it...it has now been popularised...you getting so upset over a word...is why people say it...because they know you will have a cry over it...goddamn...latinos say it...including people like pitbull who is white as snow...and its allowed??? but not from bubba sparxxx or paul wall who have been around black people more???
you're an idiot..black people can say wheteever they fu*k they want to say.

other minorities utilize it as a power word over white people imo..

I know damn well YOU wont walk right up to a group of black dudes in B-MO, or Philly, or even oak park california and say, "whats up my n*ggas." In all actuallity you will get fu*ked up..
 12 years ago '05        #65
dblockallday 
space
space
lil wyte (on three 6 mafia albums) says n*gga all the time i remember when i first heard him i a.ssumed he was black becuz he said n*gga so much
 12 years ago '06        #66
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 dblockallday said:
Paul Wall grew up in the suburbs....
how the fu*k would you know
 12 years ago '05        #67
dblockallday 
space
space
he did and he admits it... him and chamillionaire grew up in the same suburbs
 12 years ago '06        #68
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
lil wyte (on three 6 mafia albums) says n*gga all the time i remember when i first heard him i a.ssumed he was black becuz he said n*gga so much
youre fu*king retarded
 12 years ago '06        #69
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
he did and he admits it... him and chamillionaire grew up in the same suburbs
give me a link where he says he is from the suburbs. you are so full of sh*t goin on rumurs and sh*t, just like yayo is 40

* even if he is from the suburbs i dont give a sh*t, he is still tight but i doubt it

Last edited by Swishadude; 04-03-2006 at 06:40 PM..
 04-03-2006, 07:25 PM         #70
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
Ok i AINT BLACK SO I COULD CARE LESS

BUT!!!!! TO THA DUDE THAT SAID " LATINOS SAY THE N WORD ALOT "

AND HOW PITBULL SAYS IT AND HES WHITE AS A GHOST.

FIRST OF ALL IF YOU FROM THE HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST COAST HOODS

U WOULD KNOW LATINOS R THA CLOSET THING TO BEING BLACK.. ESPECIALLY THA PUERTO RICANS.

AS FOR PITBULL.. PITBULL IS CUBAN, THATS DAMN NEAR LIKE BEING PUERTO RICAN

NOW BUBBA SPARXX SAYIN THE N WORD ISNT RIGHT

GOD FORBID EMINEM SAYS IT, THATS WHY SO MANY PPL RESPECT EMINEM, CUZ NOT ONCE HAS HE EVER SAID THE N WORD IN ONE OF HIS RAPS
yeah but white is a just a SKIN COLOUR and pitbull is practically white skinned...wow at the "hood" what if pitbull grew up in the suburbs can he still say n*gga???
 12 years ago '04        #71
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
i love n*ggas and n*ggas love me
 04-03-2006, 07:30 PM         #72
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
If I was hung from a tree I wouldn’t be here. Why ask a question with a obvious answer. Sure slavery is old but it hasn’t been forgotten and the racism from the slave days has never left. It wasn’t that long ago when we (blacks) couldn’t drink out of the same water fountain as whites or had to ride in the back of the bus. I know people who went through that. So I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I just know my peoples past.

By the way "the first people" to start slavery were Greeks and Romans not blacks.
what about the israelites???
 12 years ago '04        #73
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
 illsoul440 said:
FIRST OF ALL IF YOU FROM THE HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST COAST HOODS

U WOULD KNOW LATINOS R THA CLOSET THING TO BEING BLACK.. ESPECIALLY THA PUERTO RICANS.
Please shut the fu*k up now
 04-03-2006, 07:31 PM         #74
Angle 3:16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
So u white people think sayin the n word is OK, I dear any of yall little Eminem look alike muthafu*kaz to say that to the next black man u see on the street.

Yall think the internet has different laws to life.

Personally if one of yall called me that I would have no problem k!lling yall mothers
If black people can say it, white people can say it.

It's called equal rights.
 12 years ago '05        #75
dblockallday 
space
space
 Swishadude said:
give me a link where he says he is from the suburbs. you are so full of sh*t goin on rumurs and sh*t, just like yayo is 40

* even if he is from the suburbs i dont give a sh*t, he is still tight but i doubt it
no it's not a rumor... paul wall grew up in the suburbs (FACT) he graduated highschool and went to college for 3 years (FACT) he claimed to be from 3 different hoods throughout his career (FACT) why would he say he's from one hood? then later say a different hood, then later say a different hood?
 12 years ago '04        #76
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lmao, just when Bubba gonna gonna sell SOME records...
 12 years ago '05        #77
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
it's an ignorant word to begin with. I am white but i dont think anyone should use it. if youre going to sit there and say "i can refer to my friends as my n*ggas" then let bubba say whatever he wants. bubba isnt racist and didnt mean it in a racist way at all so stop fu*king over reacting. What many people are saying is that a black kid who grows up around a bunch of white kids and has money can say it whenever he wants, but a white person growing up poor with black friends wouldnt be allowed. Thats messed up. people need to just look at the context it was said in and if its not racist then who gives a fu*k.
 12 years ago '04        #78
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 titanreese said:
Were U ever Hung from a tree!!
Were you?
most likely not
 12 years ago '06        #79
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
no it's not a rumor... paul wall grew up in the suburbs (FACT) he graduated highschool and went to college for 3 years (FACT) he claimed to be from 3 different hoods throughout his career (FACT) why would he say he's from one hood? then later say a different hood, then later say a different hood?
yea he graduated high school and went to college, so what. i am asking you HOW YOU KNOW HE GREW UP IN THE SUBURBS? you didnt answer my question you just said FACT and what 3 hoods has he claimed?
 04-03-2006, 08:49 PM         #80
pesci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Pitbull is Cuban. There's a reason why Carribeans and Spaniards don't look alike. IIRC If you're a carribean your great great great great great great grandmom/dad was an African slave.

Edit : IIRC it's been recorded that Spaniards treated their slaves better than anyone esle. Slaves could get married and had rights and several other things. And also there's a reason why you don't see so many Spaniards in America living in the suburbs as opposed to whites in suburbs.
so just because you let slaves marry means they are still cool, bullsh*t, and pitbull is the most spaniard dude ive ever seen, cubans are known for not mixing much with the decendents of africans. and pitbull is one of them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
39 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
172 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
18 hours ago