SO Bubba Sparx Using the N Word In The New XXL……

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2006, 11:16 AM         #41
thatindy5guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why he's gonna flop agian...
 04-03-2006, 11:20 AM         #42
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Don't get me wrong i aint for white people saying zzzzzz, i just find it ridiculous how all minoritys talk about white people like we're the devils.

No present day white person has enslaved you or your people. So why the big deal?

I mean i'm seriously intrigued, why can't you keep the past in the past. I mean is it an American thing? Because i know plenty of black people in the UK who's ancestors were enslaved by whites, they're educated, they know their past. But dudes keep it in the past and get on with there lives.

Is it like an american thing to bring it up alot? Fair play alot of african americans their are dealt a bad hand. But nothing better will come by talking about the sh*t.

I mean what am i missing?
I never said white people are the devil and never claimed to be enslaved. My only debate is with whites thinking it is perfectly fine to call blacks n*ggas now. It's something that I dont socially accept and its something that can and will generate racial tension. Thats my only deal. Im not trying to bring the past to the forefront its just something that happens when that word is used by people who shouldnt be using it.
 04-03-2006, 11:29 AM         #43
Dim Thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatindy5guy said:
thats why he's gonna flop agian...
Nah, he's gonna flop again cuz his songs are garbage. This is just gonna make watchin him flop that much better.

04-03-2006, 11:35 AM         #44
juss_lyke_jigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
So u white people think sayin the n word is OK, I dear any of yall little Eminem look alike muthafu*kaz to say that to the next black man u see on the street.

Yall think the internet has different laws to life.

Personally if one of yall called me that I would have no problem k!lling yall mothers

i see white fam sayin it around tha block all tha time. dont nobody do sh*t.

it aint that serious. if it was based on ONLY black people sayin it. latinoz like Pitbull wouldnt be sayin it. if it aint ok 4 whitez 2 say it it shouldnt be ok for latinoz 2 say it either. and naw i aint white i just speak tha truth. i see white dudez sayin "n*gga" all tha time i aint seen one person say nuffin 2 them.

and u wouldnt k!ll sh*t fu*k outta here wit that soft talk. one of these white boyz out in tha humble side of BK would murk u. at u sittin here bein racist u a clown

ppl like Bubba Sparxxx, Paul Wall, etc is gonna say tha sh*t all tha time and aint nobody gonna do sh*t bout it. so stop wit tha pointless threadz get yah paper game up.

Last edited by juss_lyke_jigga; 04-03-2006 at 11:36 AM..
 04-03-2006, 11:37 AM         #45
Dim Thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I never said white people are the devil and never claimed to be enslaved. My only debate is with whites thinking it is perfectly fine to call blacks n*ggas now. It's something that I dont socially accept and its something that can and will generate racial tension. Thats my only deal. Im not trying to bring the past to the forefront its just something that happens when that word is used by people who shouldnt be using it.
Co-sign. How come just raising this concern has everyone so upset? Yall actin like someone's trying to take away your right to vote or somethin. Is it really so important that you be able to say one word? Even if some Black people are cool with you saying it, just knowing that others don't feel that way should be enough to make you not want to say it. It's not like you're standing up for your civil rights by take a pro-"n*gga" stand. It's a slang term that some find offensive, so why not stop saying it and leave it at that?

04-03-2006, 11:42 AM         #46
Swizz2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO GIVES A fu*k
 12 years ago '04        #47
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,691 | Props total: 15156 15156
HEY lets get this thread over and done with!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CrAkKedOuT; 04-03-2006 at 01:09 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #48
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Dim Thug said:
Co-sign. How come just raising this concern has everyone so upset? Yall actin like someone's trying to take away your right to vote or somethin. Is it really so important that you be able to say one word? Even if some Black people are cool with you saying it, just knowing that others don't feel that way should be enough to make you not want to say it. It's not like you're standing up for your civil rights by take a pro-"n*gga" stand. It's a slang term that some find offensive, so why not stop saying it and leave it at that?

Most people hates cussing but i aint going to stop b/c one person said to
 12 years ago '05        #49
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
If it was Eminem you'd all freak out again.......
 04-03-2006, 03:49 PM         #50
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are retarded... just cause your favorite rapperuses the word n*gga doesnt make it ok for white people to say it... you guys have no idea what we blacks go through even today.... you havent been pulled over by a white cop just for him to say "your just a filthy n1gger anyway".... so dont tell me this racism sh*t is dead.... and whats worse if you went to report that cop... the great cops at the station would just laugh and tell you to prove it... what yall dont understand is that black people use the word n*gga cause it shows strength... we were able to take a word that white people used to hold us down and completely flipped that sh*t on them... i wish richard pryor god rest his soul never brought n*gga to the mainstream or we wouldnt even have this problem.... my biggest problem with white people using n*gga is that white people come up with all these degrading words like n1gger or wetback or spick or ch1nk or whatever.... i really want one of you white boys that say its ok to say n*gga to go to harlem or queens or any black community and just walk around saying what up n*gga... hows it goin n*gga and see what happens.... you wont cause all you are pus*y and can only say it to your "wannabe black" white friends, which none of you actually know what n*gga or n1gger mean

just so yall know music and tv and movies are fake... just cause you see white boys saying it in a movie doesnt make it ok.... you cant get k!lled in a movie for that sh*t... in real life you will

racism is still alive today boys and girls... just cause you sit behind your computers all day or live in a 100% white community and dont see this doesnt mean it doesnt happen

Last edited by Crank; 04-03-2006 at 03:58 PM..
 04-03-2006, 03:54 PM         #51
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally if one of yall called me that I would have no problem k!lling yall mothers
Shuddup - you aint doin sh*t,stop sayin things like that,you aint finna do sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #52
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
i can say n*gga all i want
 12 years ago '05        #53
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
the word n*gga doesn't mean anything anymore, all races say it except asians
 12 years ago '04        #54
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #55
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
Yall know that Bubba Sparxxx used the N word on his first album.....right....?
 04-03-2006, 04:29 PM         #56
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA I love it when yall still try to get madd when people say nigg@. I'm Mexican by the way.
 12 years ago '06        #57
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 illsoul440 said:
Ok i AINT BLACK SO I COULD CARE LESS

BUT!!!!! TO THA DUDE THAT SAID " LATINOS SAY THE N WORD ALOT "

AND HOW PITBULL SAYS IT AND HES WHITE AS A GHOST.

FIRST OF ALL IF YOU FROM THE HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST COAST HOODS

U WOULD KNOW LATINOS R THA CLOSET THING TO BEING BLACK.. ESPECIALLY THA PUERTO RICANS.

AS FOR PITBULL.. PITBULL IS CUBAN, THATS DAMN NEAR LIKE BEING PUERTO RICAN

NOW BUBBA SPARXX SAYIN THE N WORD ISNT RIGHT

GOD FORBID EMINEM SAYS IT, THATS WHY SO MANY PPL RESPECT EMINEM, CUZ NOT ONCE HAS HE EVER SAID THE N WORD IN ONE OF HIS RAPS
haha i dont know about latinos bein the closest things to blacks, on the west right now tension is higher then ever between blacks and browns homie. and eminem has said it in his teens, remember the source had a tape of it or whatever

off the subject but i wanna fu*k shawwna so bad, she was my bi*ch in def jam vendetta too. her vids on now so thats why i say it
 04-03-2006, 05:12 PM         #58
DJ sWiFt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:

off the subject but i wanna fu*k shawwna so bad, she was my bi*ch in def jam vendetta too. her vids on now so thats why i say it

........................:sleepy:
 12 years ago '06        #59
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 juss_lyke_jigga said:
i see white fam sayin it around tha block all tha time. dont nobody do sh*t.

ppl like Bubba Sparxxx, Paul Wall, etc is gonna say tha sh*t all tha time and aint nobody gonna do sh*t bout it. so stop wit tha pointless threadz get yah paper game up.
i aint never heard my boy paul wall say it once. hes more hood then bubba and he dont feel the need to say it. big up my boy paul wall
and i still dont believe bubba sparx says it, thats just straight stupid.

he has too have some big fu*kin nuts to say that sh*t in his industry
 12 years ago '06        #60
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 DJ sWiFt said:
........................:sleepy:
:sleepy: ..........:sleepy:

he makin sh*t up, yall arguin over somethin that the man never said. show me the article, bubba aint that stupid

Last edited by Swishadude; 04-03-2006 at 05:21 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy