SO Bubba Sparx Using the N Word In The New XXL……

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2006, 08:52 AM         #21
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Were U ever Hung from a tree!! HELL NO I cant believe U going to say sh*t like that, that happen ummmm 150 years ago!! Slavery is dead! U have a chip on ur shoulder about somethin u was never apart of! First people to start slavery was black people << Truth
If I was hung from a tree I wouldn’t be here. Why ask a question with a obvious answer. Sure slavery is old but it hasn’t been forgotten and the racism from the slave days has never left. It wasn’t that long ago when we (blacks) couldn’t drink out of the same water fountain as whites or had to ride in the back of the bus. I know people who went through that. So I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I just know my peoples past.

By the way "the first people" to start slavery were Greeks and Romans not blacks.

Last edited by Ben Codean; 04-03-2006 at 08:53 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #22
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Ben Codean said:
If I was hung from a tree I wouldn’t be here. Why ask a question with a obvious answer. Sure slavery is old but it hasn’t been forgotten and the racism from the slave days has never left. It wasn’t that long ago when we couldn’t drink out of the same water fountain or had to ride in the back of the bus. I know people who went through that. So I don’t have a chip on my
shoulder I just know my peoples past.

By the way "the first people" to start slavery were Greeks and Romans not blacks.
But man let me ask u a question! When was the last time U got denied from drinking out of the water fountain! Dude I understand that bad sh*t went down in the past but thats where people need to leave it, In the past! Man so much sh*t as changed in the pass 40 years! Im sure my Great great grandparents owes ur great great grandparents so many "im sorry for the sh*t i did" but u know Be happy that we can all walk together as equals! Racism will always be here No doubt! But Racism is with all colors! U got some white people who hates blacks, some black people hateing whites! U see where im comnig from? As in me saying N***a to anyone!! I wouldnt But im not Bubba Sparxs niether
 04-03-2006, 09:06 AM         #23
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pj0405 said:
sh*t white people been sayin dat word for years... da used 2 it.......... sh*t da gave it to us
thats why we took it back coconut boy, and with that opinion i know u not black

Well unlike you, I am not selling out my heritage, culture and black curriculum
 12 years ago '04        #24
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
y do white people feel the need to say it? like why that word specifically. bubba sparks could have said 'shoutout to kaine hes my buddy' or whatever ANYTHING else i dont understand the burning desire that white people have to use the word. it basically comes across like they're trying their hardest to be black imo
 12 years ago '06        #25
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 KoKen said:
y do white people feel the need to say it? like why that word specifically. bubba sparks could have said 'shoutout to kaine hes my buddy' or whatever ANYTHING else i dont understand the burning desire that white people have to use the word. it basically comes across like they're trying their hardest to be black imo
Depends where u grow up at!! Person in a rural alabama town usually isnt gonig to pick it up but someone in like Queens maybe or ATL just depends where u grow up in most cases!!
 12 years ago '04        #26
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
like i said.. the white people gave you taht word to use.. so they have every rigt to use it in any shape or form. n*gga.
 04-03-2006, 09:36 AM         #27
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was bound to happen, first the white man used it to take away the self esteem of a black person, Then it was popularised mainly by the hip-hop movement it was then generally used by blacks and hispanics. That stem to hispanics over the years and the populirastion of the word by the hip-hop movement has gradually made the word open to many. As since many of the white people have started to discover the wonders of hip-hop ( pardon me i had to laugh at that) it is imminantly going to stretch and opened to all races.
 04-03-2006, 09:37 AM         #28
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
But man let me ask u a question! When was the last time U got denied from drinking out of the water fountain! Dude I understand that bad sh*t went down in the past but thats where people need to leave it, In the past! Man so much sh*t as changed in the pass 40 years! Im sure my Great great grandparents owes ur great great grandparents so many "im sorry for the sh*t i did" but u know Be happy that we can all walk together as equals! Racism will always be here No doubt! But Racism is with all colors! U got some white people who hates blacks, some black people hateing whites! U see where im comnig from? As in me saying N***a to anyone!! I wouldnt But im not Bubba Sparxs niether
You should ask me the last time I was treated differently from a white person at a resteraunt. I could answer that one easily. Do you ever get treated differently because of your race?

Look I dont "hate" white people or anyone because of their race. But im not blind and I see what goes on around me. The bottomline is that there are certain words that I feel shouldnt be said to me even if the intent is good and a white dude calling me a "n*gga" or "er" is one of them. I dont call white people I know cracker or h-o-n-k-ey, asians c-h-i-n-ks, mexicans wetbacks or jews kikes. I feel its disrespectful.
 04-03-2006, 09:43 AM         #29
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
If I was hung from a tree I wouldn’t be here. Why ask a question with a obvious answer. Sure slavery is old but it hasn’t been forgotten and the racism from the slave days has never left. It wasn’t that long ago when we (blacks) couldn’t drink out of the same water fountain as whites or had to ride in the back of the bus. I know people who went through that. So I don’t have a chip on my shoulder I just know my peoples past.

It was a rhetorical question, geeze. Don't you kids go to school?

And on a lighter, you ever heard of the european slavery? I doubt it, want to know why? Because its not an issue today, just like the enslavements of black people isn't an issue. And seeing as you know your past, you'll know it were your own people who sold your people as slaves, i presume you knew that, right?

Whatever i'm out now. You can reply with your remarks saying i don't understand because i'm white, couldn't care on the less, forget the past and move on, for christs sake
 12 years ago '04        #30
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
Ok i AINT BLACK SO I COULD CARE LESS

BUT!!!!! TO THA DUDE THAT SAID " LATINOS SAY THE N WORD ALOT "

AND HOW PITBULL SAYS IT AND HES WHITE AS A GHOST.

FIRST OF ALL IF YOU FROM THE HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST COAST HOODS

U WOULD KNOW LATINOS R THA CLOSET THING TO BEING BLACK.. ESPECIALLY THA PUERTO RICANS.

AS FOR PITBULL.. PITBULL IS CUBAN, THATS DAMN NEAR LIKE BEING PUERTO RICAN

NOW BUBBA SPARXX SAYIN THE N WORD ISNT RIGHT

GOD FORBID EMINEM SAYS IT, THATS WHY SO MANY PPL RESPECT EMINEM, CUZ NOT ONCE HAS HE EVER SAID THE N WORD IN ONE OF HIS RAPS
 12 years ago '06        #31
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
 Ben Codean said:
Personally I dont want a white perosn saying "zzzzzz" or "n*gga" or whatever around me. Its not cool. Never has been and never will be.
my whiteboys from atlantc city will call u n*gga 2 ya face & they can do dat they more hood then u they pitch crack stay in the 3rd village 1 of the worst projects in the country if u get mad theyll say it more but when they say n*gga they mean a dude or man not a black person not a ingnorant person a dude & real hoodn*ggas aint got no problem wit dat remember its not wut u say its how u say it.......
 12 years ago '04        #32
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
as long as its not used in a negative way i really dont see why he cant say it
 04-03-2006, 10:20 AM         #33
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that y they arent showing his video on BET?
 04-03-2006, 10:20 AM         #34
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I dont know what Pitbull says but latin isnt white and latins never enslaved a whole race and hung them from trees. The only people who think its ok for white people to say n*gga are other white people.

No, they just took Africans from their homes and sold them as slaves to those that hung them from trees. look it up.
 04-03-2006, 10:25 AM         #35
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
It was a rhetorical question, geeze. Don't you kids go to school?

And on a lighter, you ever heard of the european slavery? I doubt it, want to know why? Because its not an issue today, just like the enslavements of black people isn't an issue. And seeing as you know your past, you'll know it were your own people who sold your people as slaves, i presume you knew that, right?

Whatever i'm out now. You can reply with your remarks saying i don't understand because i'm white, couldn't care on the less, forget the past and move on, for christs sake
I knew it was rhetorical, son. Did I have to actually say it? And don’t presume to think you know what I know. I am aware of both Europeans having been slaves as well as Africans tribes moving slaves. But in the US almost every slave was either black or Native American and that’s a fact. Just like I know Europeans were the ones who institutionalized slave labor and made it into a big profitable business moving millions of slaves from Africa to the US.
 04-03-2006, 10:38 AM         #36
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUNDUN said:
my whiteboys from atlantc city will call u n*gga 2 ya face & they can do dat they more hood then u they pitch crack stay in the 3rd village 1 of the worst projects in the country if u get mad theyll say it more but when they say n*gga they mean a dude or man not a black person not a ingnorant person a dude & real hoodn*ggas aint got no problem wit dat remember its not wut u say its how u say it.......
So white people can call you n*gga to your face "cause they hood"? Right. Sounds like a bunch of dudes who have been watching the movie "White Boys" too much.
 04-03-2006, 10:46 AM         #37
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I knew it was rhetorical, son. Did I have to actually say it? And don’t presume to think you know what I know. I am aware of both Europeans having been slaves as well as Africans tribes moving slaves. But in the US almost every slave was either black or Native American and that’s a fact. Just like I know Europeans were the ones who institutionalized slave labor and made it into a big profitable business moving millions of slaves from Africa to the US.
Don't get me wrong i aint for white people saying zzzzzz, i just find it ridiculous how all minoritys talk about white people like we're the devils.

No present day white person has enslaved you or your people. So why the big deal?

I mean i'm seriously intrigued, why can't you keep the past in the past. I mean is it an American thing? Because i know plenty of black people in the UK who's ancestors were enslaved by whites, they're educated, they know their past. But dudes keep it in the past and get on with there lives.

Is it like an american thing to bring it up alot? Fair play alot of african americans their are dealt a bad hand. But nothing better will come by talking about the sh*t.

I mean what am i missing?
 04-03-2006, 10:49 AM         #38
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK...i hate seeing thsi topic comin up..cauz for one..its gettin childish and jus plain out dumb as fu*k..word up n*ggaZ..and dats goin to black, white, latino..whateva colour you are..you my n*gga...aight...

1. Da term n*gga, is used by everyone...n*gga, is not the same word as zzzzzz, you fu*kin KIDS...get it thru yall thick a.ss skull...

2. i have no problem wit bubba Usin n*gga.....fam is hood, grew up around black ppl and is now representin hsi own race in our culture...be happy for da man...BUBBA IS ACTUALLY MORE BLACKER THAN SOEMOEN OF YOU IGNORANT a.ss n*ggaZ ON DIS SITE...FACT..

3. I'M fu*kIN TIRED OF YOU LIL DUMB a.ss n*ggaZ ON DA NET TALKIN BOUT A. "THEY BRINGIN BACK SLAVERY WIT DIS sh*t"...B. "THEY DISRESPECTIN BLACK PEOPLE"...C. "THEY ARE RACIST FOR USIN DA WORD".....D. "YOU WOULD fu*k UP A WHITE PERSON FOR SAYIN DA WORD"....OR SIMPLY E. TELLIN A WHITE PERSON TO SAY n*gga TO ANY BLACK PERSON ON DA STREET...

NOW..

A. white people who grew up around BLACK people, and support BLACK CULTURE, livin their lives in da HOOD more than you EVER BEEN IN ONE..arent disprespectin sh*t...FACT...these n*ggaZ (the white ppl) live around Black people all their life..for example..EMINEM, PAUL and BUBBA SPARXX...THESE n*ggaZ REPRESENT OUR CULTURE, US, BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THEM, AND THEIR OWN RACE DOIN THIS RAP sh*t..BUT LET THEM NOT USE ANY SLANG WORDS...AND GO AROUND RAPPIN, SOUNDIN LIKE A UPPITY WHITE DUDE FROM DA BURB, YALL WOULD STILL CLOWN THEM....YOU n*gga ZPLAIN OUT MAD TO SEE A WHITE PERSON DO ANYTHING..PERIOD...STOP fu*kIN HATIN..

B.

How da fu*k did he Disrespect BLACK PPL..??..how did he Disprespect KAINE..???..R U fu*kin Serious...OR DO YALL LIL DUMB n*ggaZ GOT NUTTIN BETTE RTO DO THAN FIND SOME LAME REASON TO JSU BRING DOWN ANOTHER WHITE MC..??

Kaine Is a southern dud eike Him..they Fam..they Did Da Track Together..they cool, homies, Family..wateva da fu*k you wanna Call It....I CAN GUARANTEE EMINEM CALLS n*ggaZ ON AFTERMATH..."n*ggaZ" WHEN THEY OUT DA PUBLIC EYE..BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YALL...CAUZ TEHYA LL FAM..THESE n*ggaZ IS COO...GROWIN UP TOGETHER AN ALL DAT..BASICALLY fu*kIN BROTEHRS...YOU bi*ch a.ss n*ggaZ..

WHAT DA fu*k YALL KNO BOUT BEING DISRESPECTED..???...SMH...

C.

How is a white Person...WHO LIKES BLACK PEOPLE...SUPPORTS DA CULTURE..LIVES AROUND WHITE PPL ALL THEIR LIVES...AND ALL DAT sh*t I SAID BEFORE..Dissin Blacks By sayin n*gga...??..its not only funny dat i see no ER on da Word...But ist even more sad, when what im sayin iz true....HIPHOP SAVED THESE WHITE MC's Lives..All of them..Cauz JUS LIEK A REGULAR BLACK MC..THEY ALL STRUGGLED....TOGETHER...HIPHOP IS ABOUT UNITY...AND IT HELPS PPL COME TOGETHER OUT OF DA STRUGGLE....And YALL WANAN KNOCK EVERY WHITE MC...who is SPECIAL PART OF HIPHOP...INFLUENCES IT..EMBODIES IT..AND THEIR PEERS...???...

BUBBA OR EM, Can Call ME Their n*gga Anyday..Cauz they WOuld Be My n*gga Too...The Term Is not a Racist Term..Get it thru Yall fu*kin Heads..Aight Ock..?

Now For Soem Funny sh*t..

D.

LL YOU n*ggaZ TALKIN BOUT YALL GON fu*k UP A WHITE PERSON FOR CALLIN YOU A n*gga....

LMFAOO....KID..STOP LYIN TO YA SELF ON DA NET..YOU ARE NOT THUG, AIGHT..CALM YA LIL a.ss DOWN FAM....FOR A WHITE KID PUT YOU IN YA PLACE...WORD UP...n*gga zneed to get out of dis dumb mentality....i bet yall was happy to hear those EMIEM RACIST TAPES..???..So yall CAN FINALLLY CLAIM RAP BACK FROM DA DEVIL......LMAO..WHAT DEVIL..???..A n*gga WHO IS LIGHTER THAN YOU, BEING ABLE TO SPIT BETTER THAN YA FAV. MC..SO U TRY TO FIND DA EASIEST WAY TO BRINGIN HIM DOWN...YOU fu*kIN pus*y..NOW YALL GON TARGET BUBBA....AND ABOUT THOS EMINEM TAPES....REVERSE IT..HWO MANY TIEMS HAVE YOU JSU BEEN WALKIN..AND SAI DTO YA SELF.."LOOK AT THIS WHITE MUHfu*kA..LOOK AT DIS zzzzzz, LOOKIN ALL WIERD AN sh*t"...BUT NOW YOU WOULD PROLLY BE LIKE..I CHANGE..CAUZ I WAS NOT THINKIN RITE..I WAS STUPID..I HATED MYSELF FOR DAT...CAUZ I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB...AND IM NOT RACIST..SHTI JUS HAPPENS........DID I GET YORU ATTENTION YET..???

E.

and for those talkin bout these white kids on da net wont say n*gga to a black person on da street, MAY HAVE MORE BLAKC FREN'S THAN MOST BLACK PPL ON HERE...WHITE PPL CALL THEMSELVES n*ggaZ...CAUZ ITS A TERM USED FOR "FRIEND"...OR "PERSON"...IT IS NOT RACIST OR SUBJECTIVE TO ANY RACE...IT IS USED IN EVERY RACE....AN DI HEAR PPL CALL WHITE PPL zzzzzzS, IN DA SAME WAY WE USE n*gga..SO WHAT DA fu*k YALL TELLIN ME..?...REAL TALK..

im tired of typin..so read if you want..ignore if you ignorant to da fact ur makin no sense...because yall kno nuthin abotu slavery, but readin and watchin liek I do..

But i have more common sense to kno when soemthing is racist....CAUZ STRAIGHT UP, BLACK PEOPLE WITH DIS sh*t IS STARTIN TO GET SUSPECT..LIEK YALL BECOMIN DA RACIST ONES....STOP TRYNAN BE SO SELFISH WIT HIPHOP CULTURE n*ggaZ...sh*t IS ABOUT UNITY...STOP KNOCKIN EVERY WHITE MC YOU HEAR....DOEN BE MAD THEY GOT MORE BLACK FRIENDS THAN YOU DO KID...AIGHT..?.....MY METAPHORS IS k!llIN YALL DUMB n*ggaZ.....KNOWLEDGE..LEARN IT...

I DARE ANY n*gga....BLACK, WHITE, LATINO TO COEM AT ME SIDEWAYS BOUT MY VIEWS....CAUZ YOU CNAT WIN OCK..FACE IT ..ITS DA TRUTH...

NIGGA!

ONE YA SELF..
 04-03-2006, 10:56 AM         #39
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So white people can call you n*gga to your face "cause they hood"? Right. Sounds like a bunch of dudes who have been watching the movie "White Boys" too much.
Dats why n*ggaz so Stupid..CAUZ THEY WATCHED WHITEBOYS...???...you see hwo ignorant nigagz be makin up dumb sh*t..TO SOUND LIEK DA NEXT MAN, BE COOL, THINKIN THEY MAKE fu*kIN SENSE..??..WHITEBOYS..???...youa idiot fam..str8 up...wtf does whiteboys have to do wit white ppl growin up in a hood, embodyin da soul of da hood, husslin an all dat..TRYNNA SURVISE LIEK ANY OTEHR PERSON OF RACE WOULD DO IN THAT SITUATION...YOU DUMB a.ss...SMH..STOP BEING IGNORANT SON..HOW OLD R U..??...SMH...SHIST DISGUSTIN...WORD UP...I GUESS BUBBA SPARXX WATCHE DA LIL WHITEBOYS TOO..AND DECIDED TO GO THRU ALL THSI TROUBLE BEING GHETTO, BROKE AND FROMD A HOOD WIT OTEHR WHITE PPL..WHJO WATCHED WHITEBOYS.....SMH..STEP YA GAME UP KID...
 04-03-2006, 11:00 AM         #40
pesci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I dont know what Pitbull says but latin isnt white and latins never enslaved a whole race and hung them from trees. The only people who think its ok for white people to say n*gga are other white people.
the fu*k are u smoking? talk about wool over ur eyes, why do you think there are black people in south america? to have a good time? no, because there were more slaves brought to south america and the Caribbean then america, fu*k it america is number 5 out of all the countries that brought slaves from africa, brazil is number one, theres still racism there too, and pitbull is full blooded spaniard his ancestors were enslaving blacks in cuba while bubbas was in the south of america and they both saying n*gga, smh at both them and you for your blatent ignorance, and latin isnt a race its a made up ethnicity made to seperate us further...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy