most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
dude36732 
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 220 220
Bet And Mtv = Trash
 05-29-2006, 03:04 PM         #122
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aj mad his yearly income has dropped 60 percent since he left BET
 05-29-2006, 03:11 PM         #123
BigBDrugStores 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes just mad hes unemployed
 05-29-2006, 03:11 PM         #124
DaREAL08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can feel what aj is sayin. you can't be mad at him for not leavin sooner, yo just came to a realization all of a sudden then followed his heart. he decided he didn't want to be a part of that anymore, then went even further to decide that he was gonna speak out against it. we've seen this a bunch of times (2pac, malcolm x, etc)
 12 years ago '06        #125
dagrimest 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 33 33
didnt he get fired....another disgruntled ex employee
 05-29-2006, 07:03 PM         #126
CharleyBrown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he does raise good points, but its ironic that it is after he already left the show..

and julissa can get it
 05-29-2006, 07:12 PM         #127
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iGNiTE said:
Its people like him that got white people scared of rap. They start thinkin... "If he's black, and he thinks its negative... It has to be immoral!"

Just a side note... but he prolly couldn't watch sesame street with his neice in his lap because his sh*t locks would block her view.
im not scared of rap
 05-29-2006, 07:13 PM         #128
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's like that cause BET banned all the videos that should be getting played
 12 years ago '05        #129
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
first and foremost i should say that i dont really fu*k wit BET it fell off to me, and these are the same videos that he was introducing on the countdown for five years, the difference is that he isnt getting paid doing it anymore so he bi*ching, thats two-faced to me
 05-29-2006, 08:13 PM         #130
dolla101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Welcome 2 2005....this was posted last year
 12 years ago '04        #131
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,421 | Props total: 3927 3927
hmm i donno about that...its just fun music man...people that take that stuff seriously ruin it for everyone else..
 12 years ago '05        #132
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 27 27
i understand where he coming from. but why talk sh*t after u leave the show and company. Y didnt he try to chang things or speak on it when he was thier thats what make me not even give a damn about wht he saying now.
 05-29-2006, 11:49 PM         #133
LeoWhoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it was cool when he was gettin cake from it???? He used to be on there wildin out wit nelly talikn about parties and sh*t.....fake a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #134
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k aj wit yo cryin a.ss im glad he gon that f*g**t
 12 years ago '04        #135
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
 iGNiTE said:
Its people like him that got white people scared of rap. They start thinkin... "If he's black, and he thinks its negative... It has to be immoral!"

Just a side note... but he prolly couldn't watch sesame street with his neice in his lap because his sh*t locks would block her view.

ignorant
 05-29-2006, 11:57 PM         #136
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he might be speakin the truth, but like Dj Drama says "its just music!".HAAAAAAAAA, i know this isn't the write post to be quoting wat a Dj or a rapper says but its the truth. it's music.......
 12 years ago '04        #137
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
 DJKromeX said:
that n*gga AJ is speakin that truth
respect - no doubt he is, and anyone who denies it..is obviously missing some screws. Mad respect to him and Bill Cosby for speaking the truth...these days most these cats ain't sh*t...i dont need to or want to get into it cuz anyone with some sense and some class can tell you that the majority of hip hop today is just bullsh*t when it comes to the message that these 'artists' are attempting to deliver.....anyone who denies this sh*t is obviously as uneducated as those fools who sit there and rap about their 'grill' and their 'white tee' ...

so how about we put those 106 n' park tracks in the dump and bring back some of that dead prez ... black starr .. common ....etcc.. music that talks about sh*t that i can feel.
 05-30-2006, 12:17 AM         #138
midwestgrittin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree 110% with A.J. During college I had a female professor that made our class watch the Ying Yang Twins video "Salt Shaker". (I had probably seen the video twenty times before but it's totally different in a classroom setting.) After watching the video she called me up in front of the class and asked me to read the lyrics outloud to the class. It was something about looking into to the eyes of my prominent professor, the young women in the classroom and hearing myself outloud saying "That hoes' fine, but this hoes' k!lla, get low!" that made me wake up. The message in our music today is horrible. This is coming from a cat that kept too short, sugafree, the early eightball and mjg pimps album in heavy rotation.
 12 years ago '06        #139
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470

Now if this what AJ said I feel like this. AJ hosted that show for however years and I don't recall him saying anything wrong about these videos or songs as long as he was getting paid. I think he just wants to be in the spot light again; however that doesn't mean he might not have a point. BET is one of the wrost thing with African Americans today. I mean all they show is videos. There's BET Late, BET After Dark, and Bet Uncut over three hours of rump shaking videos. And their songs aren't any good, just beats with hooks that get stuck in you mind easy i.e "I Think They Like Me". Kanye West said that JD just looks for people with the "look" and write them a song i.e Lil' Bow Wow and Dem Franchise Boyz
They have old bad UPN shows like:The Parkers and Girlfriends. Sure now they have the Jamie Foxx In Living Color, and (my personal favorite) Wayans Bros. Comic View is lacking of Comedy. And The News comes on for 30 sec's and last I saw was I think Cam'Ron (that I didn't enjoy this because i think Hova is overrated) talking about his beef with Jay-Z, and they had a newsspeacail about Jay-Z and Nas ending their beef.
And lot of commercials for over the counter drugs, infomercials,. AJ was telling the truth but saying it a little too late and for all the wrong reasons
It's Crucial up in here (Thats me) and I'm always set trippin'
 12 years ago '04        #140
JMillion 
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 0 0
i believe what AJ is saying, seein as i only watch the n*gga network for the Wayans Bros anyway. but he was cool w/ it when he caking off it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy