Apr 2 - AJ of 106 & Park blasts BET Music Videos

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
dnut2005 
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 0 0
i feel him
 05-23-2006, 04:44 PM         #102
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iGNiTE said:
Its people like him that got white people scared of rap. They start thinkin... "If he's black, and he thinks its negative... It has to be immoral!"

Just a side note... but he prolly couldn't watch sesame street with his neice in his lap because his sh*t locks would block her view.

he has a point!
 12 years ago '05        #103
kamaflage 2 heat pts
space
space
$683 | Props total: 1 1
it took him 5 years to notice that he left cause the money wasnt what he demanded and now hes tryna bring the show down
 12 years ago '05        #104
dawizard911 105 heat pts105
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 103 103
They was playin the same sh*t when he was there for 5 years and they will be playing the same sh*t no he is gone. Not to mention every week dat n*gga was coming at free on some holla at me sh*t and didn't that n*gga give janet jackson a lapdance on the show!!! fu*k outta here predator
 05-24-2006, 11:03 AM         #105
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont get it twisted if he could still be hostin he would be

they got rid of him because he was gettin to old and he couldnt dress and he was tryin to holla at free and every female guest
 12 years ago '06        #106
frosty89 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 0 0
hes preaching the truth
 12 years ago '05        #107
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
yall dont think this hustlin sh*t isnt gettin out of hand huh? aha
 12 years ago '05        #108
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
if he feels dat way why he was on 106 for so long hes a hypocrit waits tills he gets fired to air out the network what a lamo
 05-24-2006, 11:44 AM         #109
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga didnt speak his mind when they were paying him to host the show
 12 years ago '04        #110
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Kode_Red said:
I completely disagree with AJ for even commenting on the situation of the videos, If he felt that strongly about it I don't see how he could have done the videos for five years, and never even threw a sign to all the artists that he interviewed about how he felt, he is speaking some truth, but to down rate a African-American program after they fired him, and to continue to shed light on a already looked down upon African-American network is trash, and he should have kept those comments to himself.

I agree with you 100 percent. How this n*gga gonna bash a show he hosted for so long. You aint hear him complaining on the show. The videos back then were about the same and some even worse than the sh*t that's on today. I aint even tryna hear that from him.
 12 years ago '04        #111
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
BET is a insult to african americans
nothing but a sell out channel
 12 years ago '04        #112
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 ItsYaboyJay said:
:applause: :applause:

That dude is full of sh*t I went to his birthday bash he threw in Detroit at the Tigers Club Downtown and he was telling people to light they blunts up, smoke, drink, fu*k and all that sh*t. I was like "Damn This Aint The Square a.ss A.J. I'm Used To Seeing on 106" this is real talk, anybody that went to the football classics after parties in 2004 can vouch this.

at this n*gga lying saying he would never do anything to hurt his race
I agree with A.J. 125%, and what he does in his free time is irrelevant. Even though he worked for BET he wasn't in control of what music videos got air time. No one on here knows what went on behind the scenes. He may have very well spoke up. A.J. and Free have scripts and topics they MUST stay on and cover when they interview artists so there was no way he could bring in his opinion there.
 05-29-2006, 02:51 AM         #113
_-Daniel-_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the read
 12 years ago '04        #114
Steve-0 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
dude jus mad tigga stil on n he got peaced
 12 years ago '05        #115
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
nowadays rap is negative and self destructive to african americans, AJ is speaking the truth!
 05-29-2006, 04:56 AM         #116
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like i wanna hear a rap CD that isnt about the state of hip hop or about "thug" sh*t or clucb sh*t. I wanna hear a sort of progressive rap. a rap that really gets you thinking. if only rap could have the creativity of rock music......
 05-29-2006, 04:58 AM         #117
YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at white people getting all butt hurt
 12 years ago '04        #118
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Ben Codean said:
BET is airing the same type of videos today that they aired when he was hosting the show but now that he's left something is wrong. If he was so concerned about the video content he should have left a long time ago. You dont keep doing a job you feel is morally wrong and not say anything until you are fired. He was BET's bi*ch if that was the case.
This just about sums it up. Why didn't he stay on the show and try to change it or at least be more positive. Maybe done a word of advice to young kids or something, instead of spending his time making suggestively s3xual comments towards Free.
 05-29-2006, 01:54 PM         #119
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was so worried about the message the show was portrayin why did he stay its not like the music was getting worse......fu*k him
 12 years ago '05        #120
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 iGNiTE said:
Its people like him that got white people scared of rap. They start thinkin... "If he's black, and he thinks its negative... It has to be immoral!"

Just a side note... but he prolly couldn't watch sesame street with his neice in his lap because his sh*t locks would block her view.
:finger:

What Aj Is saying is right even though I agree with a lot of people who thought of him as a cornball. a lot of hip hop out there is very negative with so many direct and subliminal messages. there r a few positive acts out there, but with the exception of nas or kanye occasionally how many hip-hop artist really talk about more the rims, hustling, females, and jewelry. I'm a major fan of all of the items listed above, but thats not what lifes all about. majority of the hip hop is ignorance.:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago