Apr 2 - AJ of 106 & Park blasts BET Music Videos

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2006, 11:33 AM         #61
carbine000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap has some catchy beats and stuff, but artistically i dont see it holding water, at least mainstream stuff, the more personal emotional stuff here is way better, at least it has feeling
 04-03-2006, 11:37 AM         #62
Soul Glow 06' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good point indeed:applause:
 12 years ago '04        #63
NoreDirtay 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 I3Baller said:
its tru but sh*t 5 years while the money was coming in he was quiet hes a bi*ch
true story
 04-03-2006, 12:21 PM         #64
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt say anything to stop my cash flow untill I got fired too. I mean pride is one thing, but money is another.
 12 years ago '05        #65
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
That n*gga just mad that he got fired. He need to take a look at himself and realize that he was promting the same sh*t before. and why the fu*k would he watch a show like that with a little girl anyway. DUHHHHHH
 04-03-2006, 12:27 PM         #66
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I wouldnt say anything to stop my cash flow untill I got fired too. I mean pride is one thing, but money is another.
thank u, finally somebody explains it 2 these ppl
 12 years ago '04        #67
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
He's a career too late with this
 12 years ago '04        #68
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
thats real. and any who disagree just cant see. sh*t yawl wont see anyway most of yawl live in the suburbs
 04-03-2006, 03:25 PM         #69
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rap is going down hill look at what the fu*k is going on just look at the videos lmao just look at the videos..lol do it and come back to this thread
 04-03-2006, 03:49 PM         #70
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea - but it was good enuff when he was gettin paid that ghetty green to present them - smh at this cookie dough f*g**t aZZ muthafu*ka - he should go have a fu*kin cry - dont like it dont pay it no mind BIATCH
 04-03-2006, 03:51 PM         #71
Street Novelist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that is the real reason he left BET, god bless him for wanting to spread the right message to the black community
 12 years ago '04        #72
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23500 23500
AJ a real positive brother, he speaks the truth and represents the black culture. He stayed true to himself, he didn't have to wear baggy clothes and all that urban brand wear to gain acceptance to the hip hop audience. He even stood up for Micheal Jackson, he spoke of the media using the term "Jacko". So that was real. If you look at the show then and look at it now you would see that it looks generic and watered down now. There's a lot of immatuer people in this thread. Just recognize the real at the end of the day.
 04-03-2006, 05:19 PM         #73
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wasn't complainin when he was there.
 12 years ago '04        #74
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 838 838
negro got fired and now acting like a hoe
 12 years ago '05        #75
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
that n*gga needs to tell the truth he left 106 n park because They Fired "FREE" ...thats it.... because he was doing that show for years...if he thought it was so degrading n bad...he would of been left!!
 12 years ago '05        #76
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 DJKromeX said:
that n*gga AJ is speakin that truth
yee.aj's the truth, and 106 fell off.
 04-03-2006, 07:34 PM         #77
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
damn, ya'll act like a dude cant have growth.....
just cuz you did some ill sh*t where you were young or just tryna come up means you gotta keep doing and/ or encouraging that forever? even dope boys know they cant do that their whole lives.......
If BET offers this dude some insane cash right now he would take the job back and play the same wack a.ss videos, and won't say none of the sh*t he just said.

Kode_Red said:
I completely disagree with AJ for even commenting on the situation of the videos, If he felt that strongly about it I don't see how he could have done the videos for five years, and never even threw a sign to all the artists that he interviewed about how he felt, he is speaking some truth, but to down rate a African-American program after they fired him, and to continue to shed light on a already looked down upon African-American network is trash, and he should have kept those comments to himself.

I agree, the only point he had is when he said that the music is garbage, that's it.

squadlyfe said:
i somewhat agree wit him ....but he helped make bet what it is today ...he started the 106 and park era so dont be bi*chin about it now that u fired ...he shouldve done somethin when he was on the show and then he wouldve grabbed more attention and actually had the potential to make an affect ...now he lookin like a whiny bi*ch and dats real n*gga shyt
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 04-03-2006, 08:47 PM         #78
repinkne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wann holla at everybody and let everyone know ya boy is a weezy fan. That's the n*gga spitting flames. Straight UP!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #79
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 repinkne said:
I just wann holla at everybody and let everyone know ya boy is a weezy fan. That's the n*gga spitting flames. Straight UP!!!!!!
That was the most off-topic sh*t I've ever seen
 12 years ago '05        #80
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 dolla101 said:
i aint neva like AJ i aint hatin or nuttin but that n*gga need 2 take the weave out his hair.....As 4 Free ~~~holla at a lad ma!!!
I doubt she'd holla at a "LAD"....j/k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy