most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
"I felt like I was hurting us by doing what I was doing," he said.

Really? Bet he wasn't complainin or thinkin about "us" when he was gettin them checks handed to him!!!
 12 years ago '05        #42
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 714 714
He made a valid point but why didn't he speak up during his five year tenure at BET?
 12 years ago '04        #43
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
that n*gga AJ is speakin that truth
i can't really take A.J. seriously as far as that, being that he spent five years on that show a.ss kissing artist that did along with him contribute to the same trash , that he is speaking against now.

When he was makin that money he didn't have sh*t to say about it.

Last edited by marcchrome; 04-03-2006 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: .................................................
 12 years ago '04        #44
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
damn, ya'll act like a dude cant have growth.....
just cuz you did some ill sh*t where you were young or just tryna come up means you gotta keep doing and/ or encouraging that forever? even dope boys know they cant do that their whole lives.......

Last edited by sheppdizzle; 04-03-2006 at 09:20 AM..
 04-03-2006, 09:27 AM         #45
Menphyel7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
just cuz you did some ill sh*t where you were young or just tryna come up means you gotta keep doing and/ or encouraging that forever? even dope boys know they cant do that their whole lives.......
he suddenly had this growth AFTER he quit the show n*gga please and he still throws parties playing the same ignorant music that is "dumbing society".
 04-03-2006, 09:30 AM         #46
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
ORANGEBURG, S.C. - The former co-host of BET's popular "106 & Park" show blasts what he calls the destructive messages of many of the show's most popular music videos.

A.J. Calloway co-hosted the show for five years with Free, whose given name is Marie Wright. Both left the show in July.

"I couldn't watch my own show with my niece on my lap," Calloway said this past week at South Carolina State University as part of the "Black Student Today" panel. The discussion focused on the impact of hip-hop music.

"Pick your five favorite songs," Calloway said. "Write down every word that's in your favorite songs. Read it back to yourself and think about what that has put into your head."

Calloway told the university audience he had vowed that after facing racism while growing up in New Jersey he would "never do anything against my race."

i was at that meeting. wen he said that ppl were shocked and sh*t and im like he was tellin the truth. he was bein real. BET overall is a cancer i dont care wat nobody says. its a network that really doesnt ever show anything out of the box, but just typical stereotyping and sh*t. i agree wit dude and applaud him 4 takin a stand and 2 adhere to the bullsh*t.
 04-03-2006, 09:35 AM         #47
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AJ speaks the truth. BET is terrible and has no shame.
 12 years ago '04        #48
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
dog no one ever said that, but that bullsh*t AJ tryin to sling ain't stickin to the wall, sorry.
 12 years ago '05        #49
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
its tru but sh*t 5 years while the money was coming in he was quiet hes a bi*ch
Now Thats The Truth.... Yes indeed.. but where is Free and wat is she sayin these days...???? anyone know where i can find some info on her or pics or somethin??? holla..
 12 years ago '04        #50
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
im glad aj spoke up.... keep blastin BET wed do better with out it.... just keep rapcity, that show can be on any network and still get watched by me!!!! rapcity is like the source, it may not be as good as it used ot be but in my opinion it needs to exist as an alternative to pop. shows!
 04-03-2006, 10:08 AM         #51
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like TV1 alot better than BET. its alot more diverse in culture and shows black ppl excelling in evrything not just music and entertainment.
 12 years ago '04        #52
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 billieskeet said:
i like TV1 alot better than BET. its alot more diverse in culture and shows black ppl excelling in evrything not just music and entertainment.
tru dat!
 04-03-2006, 10:13 AM         #53
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly why i dont watch Bet, because all the sh*t is ignorant and is only rap. it isnt hip hop, its just some f*g**ts throwing sh*t together and gettin money for it
 12 years ago '04        #54
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
i wasn't his biggest fan, but AJ is speaking the truth. It don't matter who says it, its a fact, like Chris Rock says, its hard to defend hip hop sometimes...
 04-03-2006, 10:59 AM         #55
thatindy5guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why is he on extra?...talkin bout stupid hollywood sh*t?..is he tryna hurt whitefolks?
 12 years ago '06        #56
YoungScott 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 0 0
it wasnt trash when he was working for it. he should have said that during his five years he worked on the show.
 12 years ago '04        #57
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 553 553
damn well that's a suprise to hear comin from him,espcially wit him bein at th sos & the 25th anniversary not too long ago.
 12 years ago '04        #58
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,139 | Props total: 4536 4536
 Screwhead said:
ORANGEBURG, S.C. - The former co-host of BET's popular "106 & Park" show blasts what he calls the destructive messages of many of the show's most popular music videos.

A.J. Calloway co-hosted the show for five years with Free, whose given name is Marie Wright. Both left the show in July.

"I couldn't watch my own show with my niece on my lap," Calloway said this past week at South Carolina State University as part of the "Black Student Today" panel. The discussion focused on the impact of hip-hop music.

"Pick your five favorite songs," Calloway said. "Write down every word that's in your favorite songs. Read it back to yourself and think about what that has put into your head."

Calloway told the university audience he had vowed that after facing racism while growing up in New Jersey he would "never do anything against my race."

he aggy cuz he aint got no job. the same ugly n*gga was on stage on video humping janet jackson
 12 years ago '04        #59
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
 sheppdizzle said:
Real Talk better now than never.
 12 years ago '04        #60
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,139 | Props total: 4536 4536
 Azntwins2 said:
He has a good point about the videos on the show. 106 and park fell off ever since Free and AJ left.

it was wack when they was there. im black but u gotta admit, almost every bet show is poor video quality(if u watch mtv u can tell the difference in the quality of camera, one looks like a home camcorder, the other official) they pissed me off with that livest audience member jazz, and i only watched it on fridays at 5;45 to 5:51 for the freestyle battles.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy