Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,337 | Props total: 11253 11253
 gunit4life said:
i dont get BET where i live but why is it disgrace to black ppl?

is it because BET stands for Black Entertainment and they play white music?
white music? wtf are you talkin about?

and BET is fu*king embarassing to watch, and sh*t, Im white! watch BET uncut, jesus christ, most rediculous sh*t on television period.
 12 years ago '05        #22
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
its hard to take a guy who must of introduced a million of these videos seriously.
 12 years ago '04        #23
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Like Fab said, "crying ova bi*ches is the same sh*t that got A.J deaded".

AJ is a bi*ch. fu*k yall mean he speaking the truth. n*gga was there for 5 years, introducing the same type of videos he's talking sh*t about now, from the same artists he interviewed for 5 years. Now he wants to front like he left because of the type of videos they were playing on 106 and not because of a bi*ch he probally neva even fu*ked.

We know why he left. n*gga was on tv promoting these videos, having a good ole time wit the artist on the show, and at sh*t like spring bling, but now he wants to try and tell us how bad the music is and how disrespectful it is to us African American. Like he dont play the same music at all the so called parties he claims to throw all the time.

AJ need to get the fu*k outta here wit dat. BET is whack, it was whack then, and its whack now, but n*gga need to stop trying to front. AJ is a real clown for this one.

n*gga had to choose BET or Free, and the dumbass left his job ova a bi*ch, and now he mad.
 12 years ago '04        #24
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
HE'S A fu*kING DUMB HYPOCRITE
 04-03-2006, 02:21 AM         #25
Raja291 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I bet he was having hard time cashing them checks,self righteous people make me sick....
 04-03-2006, 03:01 AM         #26
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kode_Red said:
I completely disagree with AJ for even commenting on the situation of the videos, If he felt that strongly about it I don't see how he could have done the videos for five years, and never even threw a sign to all the artists that he interviewed about how he felt, he is speaking some truth, but to down rate a African-American program after they fired him, and to continue to shed light on a already looked down upon African-American network is trash, and he should have kept those comments to himself.
I Agree 100%. Although, he might have a point with the 5 favorite song lyrics thing cause I have a niece too an a son of my own and when I hear them singing some of the lyrics out there its definitely some traight forward ish. But he does look funny sayin it AFTER he got canned.
 04-03-2006, 03:03 AM         #27
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menphyel7 said:
tell that n*gga to shut the hell up. hte reason he left is cause they wouldn't give em that money he felt he deserved. If he would have got that exec producer credit he wanted like Carson daly got on TRL. He would have payed laffy taffy and fu*ken t-bag that ho if they get a video and smiled about it.

I never heard him big up no promsiing uplifting rap acts on 106 and park when htey came on he would look like he knew nothing about them.
:applause: :applause:

That dude is full of sh*t I went to his birthday bash he threw in Detroit at the Tigers Club Downtown and he was telling people to light they blunts up, smoke, drink, fu*k and all that sh*t. I was like "Damn This Aint The Square a.ss A.J. I'm Used To Seeing on 106" this is real talk, anybody that went to the football classics after parties in 2004 can vouch this.

at this n*gga lying saying he would never do anything to hurt his race
 04-03-2006, 03:11 AM         #28
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l-matic said:
BET's whack now. The videos, shows n everything. I mean wtf is the Road Show. AJ's just speaking whats on his mind which is real. 1 more thing about BET...BRING BACK HITS!!!
LOL!!! Word , the Road Show is wack as hell!! Mad Linx is ALMOST as bad as AJ!! Big Tigga is the last credibly street wise nicca they got, if he bounces it will officially be over for BET/ all them other dudes is maad corny son(whos that new kid on 106??), even Julissa, she might look nice but sometimes she comes off as uncomfortable in front of the camera, and unprofessionally starstruck during interviews.
 12 years ago '04        #29
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
i guess it wasnt hurting him for 5 yrs..if he really felt bad he would have left sooner..fu*k this joker
 04-03-2006, 03:55 AM         #30
squadlyfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i somewhat agree wit him ....but he helped make bet what it is today ...he started the 106 and park era so dont be bi*chin about it now that u fired ...he shouldve done somethin when he was on the show and then he wouldve grabbed more attention and actually had the potential to make an affect ...now he lookin like a whiny bi*ch and dats real n*gga shyt
 04-03-2006, 03:56 AM         #31
miked7499 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is he serious or was he bitter. he new the deal when he signed on he did not say nothing when he flitted with guest and free. he was the cornball on the show anyway.
 04-03-2006, 04:23 AM         #32
C.Zuniga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya the show aint the same but it never really was the sh*t to begain with, its a show for watching the same fu*kin music videos and some how bow wow is always the days number one video. i can care less if AJ and free are gone the show aint all that.
 04-03-2006, 05:53 AM         #33
Username06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes trying to make himself look good, saying that the hip hop on BET is garbage. He wants to cover up the fact that he is a f*g**t who got fired and begged to come back, only to be denied. If he was still hosting, he'd be calling all those videos "hot".
 12 years ago '05        #34
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
regaurdless of weather he hosted for 5 years- he's right
 04-03-2006, 06:19 AM         #35
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BET is airing the same type of videos today that they aired when he was hosting the show but now that he's left something is wrong. If he was so concerned about the video content he should have left a long time ago. You dont keep doing a job you feel is morally wrong and not say anything until you are fired. He was BET's bi*ch if that was the case.
 12 years ago '05        #36
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 291 291
106 haven't fell off, they still #1 at their time slot. The can find other good looking chicks to come on the show.
 12 years ago '04        #37
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 iGNiTE said:
Its people like him that got white people scared of rap. They start thinkin... "If he's black, and he thinks its negative... It has to be immoral!"

Just a side note... but he prolly couldn't watch sesame street with his neice in his lap because his sh*t locks would block her view.

Your stupid!
 04-03-2006, 07:17 AM         #38
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coming now lets be real come on BET IS OKAY YALL ANIT TALK ABOUT MTV BUT YALL READY TO RIP BET TO SHREADS COME BET IS IGHT TO ME BUT THAT ROAD SHOW GARBAGE NEEDS TO MSCRA(SCRAM) 106 AND PARK I ANIT WATCH THAT IN LIKE COUPLE MONTHS NOW I MISS FREE AJ IS A B*TCH IF YOUR KIDS OLD ENOUGH TO SING THE LATEST SONGS ON BET YOU NEED QUIZ THEM ABOUT THERE HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL WORK IF THEY DONT KNOW IT CUT THAT BET OFF PUT ON SOMETHING EDUCATIONAL AND AS FOR AS UNCUT THATS WHY ITS ON 3AM I KNOW SOME KIDS PARENTS WORK AT NIGHT SO GET THE CHANNEL LOCK OR HIDE THE REMOTE OR HIDE THE TV LOL NAW BUT RAP IS ENTERTAINMENT AJ IS REAL A bi*ch CANT KNOCK NOW AS FOR AS VIDEOS WELL I LIKE THE b00ty BUTT b00ty BUTT CHEEKS BUT VIDEOS NEED UNIQUENESS INSTEAD OF THE SAME SAME
 12 years ago '05        #39
kamaflage 2 heat pts
space
space
$683 | Props total: 1 1
 Menphyel7 said:
tell that n*gga to shut the hell up. hte reason he left is cause they wouldn't give em that money he felt he deserved. If he would have got that exec producer credit he wanted like Carson daly got on TRL. He would have payed laffy taffy and fu*ken t-bag that ho if they get a video and smiled about it.

I never heard him big up no promsiing uplifting rap acts on 106 and park when htey came on he would look like he knew nothing about them.

lol true that
 12 years ago '05        #40
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,612 | Props total: 3512 3512
i bet u if he could still get money off playin those videos he wouldnt b sayin that
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now