Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2006, 11:13 PM         #81
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep this ish on and poppin keep coming with ways to get them kicks fresh and yo why dont I see ppl like DWB Hypno B squeeze in here there sneaks always be fresh share your methods
 12 years ago '05        #82
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$287 | Props total: 35 35
Cheah!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #83
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 l DaChOsEnOnE l said:
Keep this ish on and poppin keep coming with ways to get them kicks fresh and yo why dont I see ppl like DWB Hypno B squeeze in here there sneaks always be fresh share your methods
Well you gotta remember people like me and the folks you mentoned have maaaad pairs of shoes to rotate

Me personally I keep some cheap but good looking kicks that match my fits that I can on a regular day...cause I have more of them than anything

For instance I STAY with New Balance 574's man...I love that shoe ..they come in a zillion damn colors...plus there 2 for 80 and $89 alot of the time at FootLockers and Finish Lines...them my everyday joints... I also wear Chucks or I will sport a simple pair or Dunks or Reeboks..cop em on sale for DIRT cheap cause they always are...

I keep them up and looking good too...they get the fresh shoe lace treatment...shoe protector treament as well.
 04-23-2006, 11:10 AM         #84
menacel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
girl's who wear sneakers with skirts i hate it , it looks so ugly, u should wear open toe heels or somethin juss my opinion
 12 years ago '05        #85
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 989 989
Dont wash your polos, button-ups and jeans (Dark, Rich Color Jeans will loose color, regardless of going to the cleaners or not) unless you absolutely have too, just febreze and hang them, Im a college student and money has to strech, people already been complimenting me this spring askin where I got polos I bought last year that still look new. Remember Febreze and Hang and Iron yo sh*t too.

Last edited by Kode_Red; 04-23-2006 at 11:15 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #86
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 menacel said:
girl's who wear sneakers with skirts i hate it , it looks so ugly, u should wear open toe heels or somethin juss my opinion

Girls in tennis skirts with small feet and kicks >>>> _____________
 04-23-2006, 04:09 PM         #87
You Need I Have 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you go commando, don't sag.

if you only got two pairs of kicks and they're beat to hell, get a job

if you think sh*t is hot because lines form the day before, get a life

If somebody stops you on the street and ask you where you got your shoes from, just give em a hollywood laugh and k.i.m
 12 years ago '05        #88
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
bump!!!
 12 years ago '05        #89
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
It was a hot day in july and I caught a dude coming out his house with a thermal and a polo over with some shorts. that's a no no for weather like that.

[::PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATE FOR THE WEATHER::]
 04-25-2006, 08:47 PM         #90
So Thoed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People actually use toothe paste to clean shoes? i aint neva heard of that. All i got to say is, the best way to make sure you shoes stay clean is not to get them dirty. Avoid dirt, mud and grass(especially if wet) altogether. Very rarely do i walk in grass and i never walk in mud. I only walk on hard concrete floors. I got plenty of pairs of all white shoes and whenever i wear them people always ask "wow you got new shoes" and i'm like "no i've had these for like 8 months". If my shoes do get a little dirt on them, a towel, regular soap and water works fine.

and as far as drying clothes. I never dry my good shirts(shirts i would wear in public). Hang them up because they WILL shrink in the dryer. Also, if the shirt is a polo, button up the top button because it helps the shirt to keep it's shape. The way the shirt hangs on the hangar is the way it will hang on you. I do dry my jeans but usually not all the way. I hang them up after a while in the dryer
 12 years ago '04        #91
gngstr357 
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 0 0
dont use clorox on the all white on white bottom of the shoe..its turns the white yellow
 04-27-2006, 01:06 AM         #92
kgsunnyvale408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My boy just gave me a tip on how to keep your pants from dragging. you get one of the larger sized bobbing pins , get the inside seam of ur pant leg on the bottom and fold it over about a quarter inch. then u cuff your pants over it and ur str8
 04-27-2006, 09:37 AM         #93
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word up Word up
 12 years ago '05        #94
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
keep this thread alive with your tips and secrets any y'll get prop'd. It's that easy....
 12 years ago '04        #95
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
Hmm maybe this should be stickied?
 12 years ago '05        #96
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
^^ :iagree:^^
 04-30-2006, 09:11 AM         #97
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo STICKY this what yall mods waiting for
 05-02-2006, 07:40 PM         #98
weez233 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i just used mr clean magic ersaer for a pair of af1 i bought last summer , looking icy as hell..... thanx
 05-02-2006, 08:27 PM         #99
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic eraser def keeps them all whites, ALL WHITE. I got maaad lot 29 pants and i wash em every week and no fading has happened to me, i put them sh*ts in the dyer with bounce sheets and them sh*ts comeout fresh as hell. wear your sh*t once and wash it'll last longer. Thats what works for me. and if that dont work then buy all your sh*t from kmart for the next 3 years and save your bread then after the three years you got enough money to not worry about fu*kin your sh*t up
 05-03-2006, 09:37 PM         #100
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo keep them sneaker tips commin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy