-<::[tips And Secrets]::>-

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 TheBayBoy said:
I got some real nice black lot 29 pants and i want them to keep from fading
how will i do this?

i dont even wash black jeans unless they hella dirty... if they is do em on delicate flipped inside out
 12 years ago '05        #62
projectwoa  OP
space
space
$285 | Props total: 25 25
propz given out...keep the tips and secrets coming!!!!!
 04-12-2006, 02:29 PM         #63
Jambo_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you dont tie your laces and just tuck them into your AF1's, you can put the end of the laces behind the label on the tongue so they dont hang out or get uncomfortable when youre walking.
 12 years ago '05        #64
projectwoa  OP
space
space
gotcha^^
 04-12-2006, 02:57 PM         #65
leaninoffsprite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont spill kool aid on your clothes
 12 years ago '05        #66
projectwoa  OP
space
space
***they Should Make This Thread A Sticky***
 04-16-2006, 09:22 AM         #67
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo keep this ish poppin im liken this thred keep the sneaker care up seems like its all clothes now
 12 years ago '05        #68
projectwoa  OP
space
space
95% of the time i buy my shoes first, cause it's easier to find shirts and outfits to match up with it. I tried it the other, like shirts first and it was hard to find some kicks to go with it. lol...I came close with the shoes, but the color was off. hahaha. but yeah, I try to get two or three shirts or outfits to go with my kicks, cause you need variety. let's keep it popping....
 12 years ago '04        #69
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Supa Mario 910 said:
For some it may be, and I must admit, it gets a little bit annoying, but it keeps them clean and fresh. I'd rather save money by not having to buy sh*t over again and keeping what I have nice, instead of fu*king my sh*t up which I could have prevented in like two min.
you probably won't see this...

...by why not just wear flip flops while you drive and then change shoes instead of wearing shoes then changing shoes?
 04-16-2006, 11:01 PM         #70
asndragonboii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
you probably won't see this...

...by why not just wear flip flops while you drive and then change shoes instead of wearing shoes then changing shoes?
....or drive barefoot (with socks) and you get that feeling that youre REALLLY IN CONTROL of your car..

lol cuz when i drive with timbs on, its really hard for me to tell how hard im pushing or if my foots even on the gas or the breaks.
 12 years ago '05        #71
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
I been puttin dryer sheets up in my dresser for years. And the bizzles do love it. Also, I found using Bounce sheets work and smell the best. Can't use those generic(SP?) a.ss ones.

Last edited by TKO420; 04-17-2006 at 02:06 AM..
 04-17-2006, 03:28 AM         #72
nYcKiNg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
always take advantage of sales. dont think its bad to shop at walmart/kmart/etc. wifebeaters, socks, boxers n shyt usually be on sale there.

5 for 20 should be used every month. i get paid every 2 weeks, so every other paycheck i stop in at champs/footlocker/footaction/finishline and pick up 5 new ts. when i get home i put a SMALL number inside em so it aint visible. i started with 1, the next time i bought some it was 2, etc. when i bring home 5 new ones, toss out the 5 from 3 numbers ago to keep everything fresh. ex. if i buy batch 7, throw out batch 4.

brand names are just names. usually you can find clothes that are the same quality as the expensive ones for much cheaper if they dont have the gator or horse or whateva on it. when u show up in a hot shirt, bi*ches aint gunna look the otha way cuz there aint a small symbol on it. but what looks good, not what costs the most.

go back to the same places. it does 2 things. 1) you can get a membership card and earn free things. 2) you can become friends with the people who work there. eventually you should be able to start getting employee discounts.

waterproofer is your best friend. use it on fitteds, shoes, timbs, bags, pretty much anything u can think of.
 04-17-2006, 04:37 AM         #73
Lil Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t in this thread
 04-19-2006, 07:49 PM         #74
7*4GD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uppin
 04-20-2006, 04:48 AM         #75
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imma just let yall know for yall kicks try using lids hat cleaner I dont know if someone already said that but that Sh*t is dope for cleaning sneakers
 12 years ago '05        #76
projectwoa  OP
space
space
bump!
 12 years ago '05        #77
h2oism 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
Wash t-shirts in cold water only

Let t-shirts hang-dry naturally, do not place in the dryer

Iron the t-shirt inside-out, only the body of the shirt at this time. * You should use the spray and steam function on your iron or use a spray bottle to mist water on the section of the shirt you are ironing at that time. If you insist on using spray starch, spray the area with the mist water first and then spray your starch. Note: this will create a flakey residue because of the starch, but since you are ironing the shirt inside-out itís OK.

Also propz me it u try
 04-21-2006, 06:54 PM         #78
tggs21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Try and follow the instructions on the tags. This is a good point that a lot of people brought up.

Separate your clothes. Wash your dark jeans in cold water.

IF you want to delay fading or shrinking, hang your clothes (dark shirts/jeans) or mix it up and dry them for a bit on low temp.

And personally, I just buy shoe cleaner from Finish Line for my kicks. That and sometimes soap and warm water.
 04-21-2006, 11:44 PM         #79
solbiato 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i dont reallly where same clothes for like month cuz i do it spend money on clothes
 04-22-2006, 03:36 AM         #80
bravesrule 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when u wash ur color clothes, turn that sh*t inside out (especially dark blue/black ones). it helps prevent lint and fade.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy