most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$287 | Props total: 35 35
gotcha^^^^
 12 years ago '05        #42
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
waterproof the kicks, and follow the instructions on the clothes
 12 years ago '05        #43
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
gotcha....
 12 years ago '04        #44
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
jus buy a bunch of play sneakers, and keep switchin until they get fcuked up. Thaz wha i do, get a few pairs of dunks, few pairs of shocks, pair of konstrux prolly wit a discount, I don't wear ups but some of u ni99as do so a pair or 2 of those, chucks or vans(for u otha ni99as), and a couple of basketball sh3tz like barkley's penny's and jordans, add whateva otha weird shoes u ni99as wear and jus keep switch'n em'. Thaz wha I do, jus saved my money, went and got a bunch of kix, so now I have so many I can't jus fcuk one pair up. Az for klothes I try 2 keep da same idea and it keeps me from doin laundry so routinely that most klothes only get washed like every other month. Don't have 2 b a sneaker head or a shop-o-holic to pull dat off, jus save up like 5 kash(500 for da idiots) and go smart shopping and bargain hunting, add dat to what you already have and u've just kreated a nice play cycle, and all the money made after this can be put toward fly sh¡t. For some this might not work, like me. @ first it didn't because im always buying dirtbikes or krazy sh¡t like pradas, but chilled and went shoppin.

p.s.: I'ma a denim feen so if anybodi has any good site(s) for jeans let me kno, and sorri 4 writing a book. Hope this helps somebody.
 12 years ago '04        #45
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6658 6658
Damn I see n*ggas got shoes down pat but very little on gear

CLoThEs

First get you a GOOD quality steam iron and nice sized ironing board

KEEP some starch, light and heavy, and avoid lemon scented starch...use fresh scent...lemon smells a little weird after a while haha..Starching your gear and hot steam ironing keeps your sh*t looking crisp longer (I don't mean with creases either...unless thats your thing) Especialy on button ups and polos and rugbys

Use Dreft or other mild detergent soaps to wash your clothes and don't be shy to hand wash some of your gear

Stack and Stack packs of wife beaters,socks and under shirts...you can NEVER have to many draws or undergarments...If it's old,dingy,yellowing,or stretched out in the neck,or got holes..... TOSS IT

Use Wood Hangers on heavier items like sweaters,jackets,and coats...NEVER use a wire hanger for ANYTHING...they're just wack in general..why do you think the cleaners and everybody litterally give them away

When you fold your clothes and put them in the drawers....Line your drawers with Fabric Softener Sheets or spray some cologne on a paper towel and place it in your drawer first....Ya clothes a have that cool mellow scent to it...Don't act like ya'll don't like girls sniffin ya!!

If you, or your mom, dad, or whoever, has a really good dryer then you can buy DRYEL dry cleaning sheets from like Wal-Mart and use that to clean your clothes instead of washing them in the wash machine

If it's hot as hell keep a OFF COLOR towel with you...NOT A WHITE ONE!!! A chic see's you wipe your sweaty forehead and see's dirt and oil haha n*gga you can FORGET IT!!! You just look like your dirty..plus you can wipe you body off and keep your shirts from gettin sweated out

You can "steam" the bathroom up and hang button ups in there to help get them wrinkles out...dont forget to put a towel under the door to help keep the heat in.

If you got some nice hard bottoms LEARN HOW TO POLISH AND SHINE YOUR SHOES!!!!...Remember really COLD water...a soft rag and some polish....rub it on in a circlular motion..then take a soft rag and slightly dampen it and rub softly but firmly in a circular motion....Take the brush if needed and smooth it out (The big brush never use that small one not even to put the polish on)
Some guys use a lighter and heat there's up...Im not to good doing it that way! haha

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-09-2006 at 01:48 PM..
 04-09-2006, 06:05 PM         #46
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stack and Stack packs of wife beaters,socks and under shirts...you can NEVER have to many draws or undergarments...If it's old,dingy,yellowing,or stretched out in the neck,or got holes..... TOSS IT

When you fold your clothes and put them in the drawers....Line your drawers with Fabric Softener Sheets or spray some cologne on a paper towel and place it in your drawer first....Ya clothes a have that cool mellow scent to it...Don't act like ya'll don't like girls sniffin ya!!

You can "steam" the bathroom up and hang button ups in there to help get them wrinkles out...dont forget to put a towel under the door to help keep the heat in.

Hope yall payin attention to this man...
 04-09-2006, 07:14 PM         #47
kingh32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |-young-| said:
uhhh

If your jeans bleed on ur kicks rubbing alcohol always works to get it out.

Buy footlocker waterproofing and spray it on your kicks once a week, prevents stains and spills.
By alcohol do u mean meths or the drinkin type?
 12 years ago '05        #48
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
propz to all....
 04-10-2006, 04:30 PM         #49
asndragonboii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingh32 said:
By alcohol do u mean meths or the drinkin type?
uhh he said "rubbing alchohol" what do you think? umm... maybe RUBBING ALCHOHOL?!
 12 years ago '05        #50
projectwoa 1 heat pts OP
space
space
gotcha^^
 04-10-2006, 06:08 PM         #51
kingh32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asndragonboii said:
uhh he said "rubbing alchohol" what do you think? umm... maybe RUBBING ALCHOHOL?!
Relax man, I thought he meant rubbing as in actually doin the rubbing not the type. No need to type in caps all mad jus coz i didn't read sum sh*t properly

Last edited by kingh32; 04-10-2006 at 06:10 PM..
 04-10-2006, 08:04 PM         #52
asndragonboii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingh32 said:
Relax man, I thought he meant rubbing as in actually doin the rubbing not the type. No need to type in caps all mad jus coz i didn't read sum sh*t properly
i was trying to be sarcastic lol... kinda hard to do it on the internet
 12 years ago '04        #53
chattown 
space
space
$623 | Props total: 0 0
yall need to start washing your good clothes in woolite
 04-11-2006, 01:47 AM         #54
kgsunnyvale408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD SO FAR!!!

I WAS WONDERIN. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR CLOTHES IN YOUR CLOSET FRESH SMELLING??
 04-11-2006, 02:46 AM         #55
Skeetx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good stuff
 12 years ago '05        #56
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Clean show laces with Shampoo...

Head And Shoulders i have proven works best.
 12 years ago '05        #57
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Also...That new downey, that comes in the weird shaped bottle...

The purple one...I used it on my clothes last week...I went out with wifey, but i aint wear no colonge...

She said i was smellin good as hell...

Recommended: The new weird shaped bottle Downey...Purple version.
 12 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 kgsunnyvale408 said:

BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD SO FAR!!!

I WAS WONDERIN. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR CLOTHES IN YOUR CLOSET FRESH SMELLING??
Well if you put the clothes you hang up in dryer be sure to use fabric softeners when you dry em..it helps
My homeboy also use's Febreeze in his closet ...he sprays the inside of it
 12 years ago '06        #59
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
dont waste money on clothes, study so you have a future
WORD UP... SOME PEOPLE I KNOW BE FRESH AS A MUTHAPHUCCA BUT THEY BROKE AS HELL... GO TO SCHOOL GET UR ED... WHEN U HAVE A CAREER & U STACKIN UR CHIPS RIGHT THEN U CAN BUY WHATEVER U NEED & SOME...
 12 years ago '04        #60
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
dont waste money on clothes, study so you have a future

vic20dipset said:
WORD UP... SOME PEOPLE I KNOW BE FRESH AS A MUTHAPHUCCA BUT THEY BROKE AS HELL... GO TO SCHOOL GET UR ED... WHEN U HAVE A CAREER & U STACKIN UR CHIPS RIGHT THEN U CAN BUY WHATEVER U NEED & SOME...

Soooooo what are the people who aren't 14-18
already are making there money and on there way into there careers supposed to do?...... not be informed?

Your speaking the truth for damn sure but you gotta remember fam

Not all of us are in HighSchool......

27 years into this world "G" ....ya'll n*ggas make me feel old!! haha

Besides my tips are cheap!! Some of em are even free!
You can afford that any age!:D

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 04-11-2006 at 12:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy