50 Cent Denies Remy Ma Rumors And Snaps At Kanye

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2006, 01:25 AM         #61
S-DAWG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao..he said kanye dressed weird
 04-03-2006, 01:28 AM         #62
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like 50 or kanye
 12 years ago '04        #63
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
You wanna see 50 get ran out of the game. Or better Yet, forgotten about. Don't respond to this n*gga. He lives off of beef. He can diss all he wants, but nobody will listen if we just ignore him.
 04-03-2006, 02:18 AM         #64
Raja291  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think 50 has ever talked reckless,if you ever listened/read to anything he has said it seems like he puts alot of thought into what he sez and its none of that "Yo"....."Check Dis Out Son"......type of sh*t alot of rappers say when they are interviewed,hate'em or love'em fifty cent is smarter then you all give him credit for,stop acting so emotional and reacting when he sez something and actually try and comprehend what he is saying.....
 12 years ago '06        #65
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
50s my boy
 04-03-2006, 02:51 AM         #66
phayze514  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
Damn, i wanna hear more about this "Laws of Power" jumpoff...
Yea fam, its a book called the 48 Laws of Power written by Robert Greene.

Or here is a thread I found here on Boxden :

JUAN
 04-03-2006, 02:54 AM         #67
boosbaby9601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i really liked 50 when i first came out but he and his boyfreinds at g unit are played out with all this beef and hatin sh*t...i still like some of his music but his ego and personality is wack as fu*k
 04-03-2006, 03:44 AM         #68
ghettofab19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i dislike fifty, he spoke some real sh*t on there
 12 years ago '04        #69
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
50s poppin off at the mouth, i guess his CD is really coming out soon.
 04-03-2006, 04:45 AM         #70
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
magic stick - candy shop
i couldn't tell the difference either...

but was kanye dissing yayo on gone, "damn yay it'd be stupid to diss you, even your superficial raps are super-official"???

but kanye would automaticly win beef against gunit...
 04-03-2006, 05:00 AM         #71
Origin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raja291 said:
I don't think 50 has ever talked reckless,if you ever listened/read to anything he has said it seems like he puts alot of thought into what he sez and its none of that "Yo"....."Check Dis Out Son"......type of sh*t alot of rappers say when they are interviewed,hate'em or love'em fifty cent is smarter then you all give him credit for,stop acting so emotional and reacting when he sez something and actually try and comprehend what he is saying.....

He WAS doing it smart..he had the right idea with jada and joe..but when they got back at him and i didnt see no second round i was done with 50..

He sold records, because he promoted himself in a way that he would get the population of his audience to go pick up his album..

but he cant do that forever..and going at kanye does not seem like a good idea in my opinion..

banks and buck need to get out of there..get on shady records and drop gunit from interscope completely..quit while your ahead..

magnetic24 said:
but was kanye dissing yayo on gone, "damn yay it'd be stupid to diss you, even your superficial raps are super-official"???
and nah..thats him saying it would be stupid to diss kanye..'yay' as in Kan'YAY'
 04-03-2006, 10:44 AM         #72
TuffyNuttz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illasol said:
fu*k 50, hes a whiny a.ss bi*ch. kanyes got the beats and the flows
kanye is a whiny cat too... they both need to act their age. did kanye say that if the bible was written today that he would be in it? or something like that. thats what carlos mencia said. i dont know if its true but if it is dude needs to check himself. i like both of their music but lately they both get on my damn nerves.

Last edited by TuffyNuttz; 04-03-2006 at 10:53 AM..
 04-03-2006, 12:42 PM         #73
Raja291  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I'm saying is you gotta give respect when respect is due,you can probably count on one hand how many rappers have came in the game and have done what 50 has done in 3-4 years,there are soooooo many rappers who come in the game and get screwed because they don't know how to read contracts,make good buisness decisions and whatnot,even kanye was getting played when he first started producing,he wasn't even getting credit for what he was doing and I don't thnk he was really going at kanye,we all know if he was going to say something abut dude it would been alot more degrading,its not like we have known 50 to walk on egg shells when it comes to to talking about folks. If it was anything it simply a comment,nothing more.
 04-03-2006, 01:54 PM         #74
Paralex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent is so (how can I say this)...stubborn. He looks on one side and sticks with it. He doesn't realize that people have different styles of life and mocking Kanye West is an example right there. Kanye has his own style, he's not "gangster" like 50 Cent tries to show to the public.
 04-03-2006, 02:08 PM         #75
bUsSa BrOwN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fiddy, fiddy, fiddy... when are u gonna shut the fu*k up... sick of hearin this dude
 12 years ago '04        #76
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 G_M_D said:
He hates Kanye cause Kanye sells records
when 50 sells 4 mil they say he fell off kanye does half of it and they on his d*ck...its just the facts man
 04-03-2006, 03:35 PM         #77
THIZZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it dont matter cuz 50 cent=in tha trash
 12 years ago '05        #78
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 MegaTON said:
when 50 sells 4 mil they say he fell off kanye does half of it and they on his d*ck...its just the facts man
becuz his first album sold over 10 million... if ANY rapper comes out and sells ____ million, then sells less than half the next album, sales wise they fell off
 04-03-2006, 06:39 PM         #79
jtmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 myddleman said:
Shorty Wanna Ride wit me!! :wow:

idk bro just cause he says shorty u gonne go ahead and label it a bi*ch song

club song ill give ya im jus sayin its tough to label 50s entire camp based on soley the sales methods of his own personal albums
 04-03-2006, 07:34 PM         #80
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 calling someone out...........is it already time for him to start beefing before an album *sigh* here we go with Piggybank pt. 2
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy