50 Cent Denies Remy Ma Rumors And Snaps At Kanye

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2006, 04:29 PM         #21
MidEastBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANd 50 cent is talking reckless. Kayne is a safe rapper??? He experimented with soul sampling before anyone did, he did a song with Adam Levine (a pop-rock singer), he talked about Jesus in his single, he does creative videos that are ffar from the standard "Hoes and Whips" general rap videos..
If anything i would say 50 cent is the one being safe, using the same formula for making hits:
- Catchy hooks
- Lyrically shallow club bangers
- Gangsta love songs..
 12 years ago '04        #22
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
hes trying to provoke jay z by coming at kanye

thats all that is, 100% tryin to get a rise outta jay and maybe get a couple extra mtv news stories
 12 years ago '04        #23
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
sh*t is legit
 04-02-2006, 04:35 PM         #24
adhir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
ANd 50 cent is talking reckless. Kayne is a safe rapper??? He experimented with soul sampling before anyone did, he did a song with Adam Levine (a pop-rock singer), he talked about Jesus in his single, he does creative videos that are ffar from the standard "Hoes and Whips" general rap videos..
If anything i would say 50 cent is the one being safe, using the same formula for making hits:
- Catchy hooks
- Gangsta love songs..
the man has a point...Kanye is wayy more "out there" then 50 Cent, 50 knowingly and wililngly caters to the everyday moronic 15 year old girls, who dont look into lyrics at all or a "message" that a song sends out, while Kanye emphasizes political strggles (diamonds from sierra leone), the problems with society (gold digger, jesus walks) and then talks about his own strggles (through the wire), Kanye is far more creative then 50 ever was or will be.
 12 years ago '04        #25
DJSHAD 
space
space
$376 | Props total: 157 157
 Mrniceguy said:
why he hate kanye so much?

50 Cent got alot of hate for everyone
just like Nas said, "you cant be mad at EVERYONE..."
 12 years ago '05        #26
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
everybody needs to stop calling Kanye Gay.....he had the balls to tell the truth about his personal life...if you can't respect that your an a**hole!
 12 years ago '04        #27
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
50 just needs somebody to talk about. kanye is the man right now and has been for like the past 3 yrs. who doesnt like kanye? if u dislike kanye something has to b wrong with u. 50 is prolly just mad that kanye did a beat for game and not him. fu*king cry baby
 12 years ago '06        #28
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
you all call 50 whiny?? kanye is the one that pisses and moans about sh*t that doesnt fu*kin matter like music awards, gettin 5 mics.., gay people, etc. he complains about everything and he thinks he is amazing. kanye sucks at rapping and is a bi*ch. as far as videos, i would much rather watch a gunit video anyday than a stupid video with pam anderson or that bi*ch from clueless
 12 years ago '05        #29
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 Swishadude said:
hate him or not but everything he said was the truth. true bout remy, true bout puff, true bout kanye. he doesnt give a fu*k what kanye sells, he just said kanye is a safe rapper, more true sh*t

kanye is gay and he is a bi*ch emcee. why you think he cares so much bout people sayin f*g**t
Kanye already explained all that in his interview with Sway on MTV......kanye got a bangin a.ss girlfriend ....and he sells records!! .....why black people gotta hate on other black people ?
 04-02-2006, 04:55 PM         #30
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
- Catchy hooks
- Gangsta love songs..

experimented with soul samples before anyone?? lol... J Dilla R.I.P.
 12 years ago '05        #31
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 Swishadude said:
you all call 50 whiny?? kanye is the one that pisses and moans about sh*t that doesnt fu*kin matter like music awards, gettin 5 mics.., gay people, etc. he complains about everything and he thinks he is amazing. kanye sucks at rapping and is a bi*ch. as far as videos, i would much rather watch a gunit video anyday than a stupid video with pam anderson or that bi*ch from clueless
Are u trying to say...Music awards, 5 Mics, don't matter? whatttt ...thats like telling a War Veteran his metals don't mean sh*t...

Kanye makes crack music.....i think people just hate him cause he won't let anyone push him around n walk over him

and he got stacey dash and pam anderson n etc...tight girls in his video

YOU MUST ENJOY 50 CENT's Video's where all u get to see is that n*ggas chest
 12 years ago '06        #32
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Mrniceguy said:
Are u trying to say...Music awards, 5 Mics, don't matter? whatttt ...thats like telling a War Veteran his metals don't mean sh*t...

Kanye makes crack music.....i think people just hate him cause he won't let anyone push him around n walk over him

and he got stacey dash and pam anderson n etc...tight girls in his video

YOU MUST ENJOY 50 CENT's Video's where all u get to see is that n*ggas chest
nah the war veteran medals thing aint the same sh*t. if u makin music that you like you shouldnt give a fu*k if you win an award or get 5 mics, the point being that his sh*t didnt deserve 5 mics and didnt get 5 mics. but he still whined like a lil bi*ch for like a month about it. move on, who gives a fu*k is my point.

ill take the bi*chs in 50s videos any day over those old a.ss bi*ches. just cuz the girls arnt superstars they just as hot and younger with fatter b00tys haha
 04-02-2006, 05:40 PM         #33
hustlebmill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga crazy he just want somebody to talk to him. that n*gga aint bout she. ya he shut Ja's mouth but he dont know a real n*gga.
 12 years ago '04        #34
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Cuz Kanye is a stuck up, arrogant f*g**t...........I don't like him either. ANd he has feminine ways because he's a bi*ch simple as that..........
 04-02-2006, 05:52 PM         #35
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 >>> Kanye
 12 years ago '04        #36
Powda_P 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
 G_M_D said:
He hates Kanye cause Kanye sells records just like he hates Game cause he sells records. Its sad but true and that statement about Kanye dressing and acting feminine is true. Again Fif is talking Reckless-
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 Got More $ Then Both of them n*ggaz.....................u can speak the truth but dont hate.wen was games last big hit after he left g-unit,now think about how much GGGGGGGGGG-Unit has made.They've been Signin other n*ggaz there paid playa and they make every kind of way a rapper can basically

Last edited by Powda_P; 04-02-2006 at 05:54 PM..
 04-02-2006, 05:55 PM         #37
topdog514  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G_M_D said:
He hates Kanye cause Kanye sells records just like he hates Game cause he sells records. Its sad but true and that statement about Kanye dressing and acting feminine is true. Again Fif is talking Reckless-
i did'nt see where he said he hate kanye!
 04-02-2006, 05:59 PM         #38
jtmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
Yea, and not only does he follow that recylcing program but so do all his G unit artists... 1st single = club banger, 2nd single = ladies....

what was bucks ladies song??
 04-02-2006, 06:27 PM         #39
myddleman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Seed (2.0) said:
experimented with soul samples before anyone?? lol... J Dilla R.I.P.

HMMmmmmmm

Any1 ever hear of RZA in like 93 and Pete Rock.....come on man Listen 2 the music
 04-02-2006, 06:28 PM         #40
myddleman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jtmoney said:
what was bucks ladies song??
Shorty Wanna Ride wit me!! :wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy