iPod: "White Screen Of Death" + 3 Beeps

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
5517 pageviews
1 comments

x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
iPod: "White Screen Of death" + 3 Beeps

'BEWARE OF THE LATETSET iPOD UPDATEs FROM APPLE, 2006-03-23

Not all, but many 5G iPod owners have had issues with the latest iPod updates, I had this problem myself a day ago & was almost ready to send it in for a replacement, some HAVE sent theirs in. Anyways, after updating the iPod with the 2006-03-23 update the iPod no longer works!! All you get is a blank white screen (White Screen Of death), 3 beeping tones and you hear the hard drive click. Simply resetting the iPod will do nothing, but get you another three beeps & a click. But to resolve this issue do the following, this had worked for me as well as others...

Extended Reset
1) Move the LOCK to the "ON" position.
2) Move it back to the "OFF" position.
3) Hold the "Centre" button then hold down the "MENU" button until you hear the harddrive make the "click" noise.
4) As soon as you hear the drive "click" press and hold the "Centre" button then press & hold the Play/Pause button, you should then see the Apple Logo" like normal and it should then start up like with no problem.

Hope this helps some of you. I was gonna b pissed if I hadda send it in to get it replaced cuz i'm in kuwait right now and payin da S&H woulda been a tad pricey fa a frugal person like my self.

1 comments for "iPod: "White Screen Of Death" + 3 Beeps"

04-01-2006, 10:41 PM         #2
Username06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The last 2 iPod updates have been bullsh*t. The last one messed my ipod up so I'm not even going to attempt to download this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy