Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Waves Are The Best Lookin
A Whole Bunch 16 48.48%
A Few Thick Ones 7 21.21%
Somewhere In The Middle 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-08-2006, 10:01 PM         #61
l DaChOsEnOnE l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo CDotHenry how you be using a stockin cap everytime i use one and i take it off my hair sticks all up and sh*t how you be takin it off so you hair still lay down
 12 years ago '04        #62
BklynKid718 
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 18 18
I dont know what to say about my hair cuz is so straight, my barber even told me that I got too much "Indian" in my hair so he insists to cut it against the grain. (Was told thats how waives will come)
Can your hair be too straight to have waves? I'll have some deep a.ss waves when I grow it out and keep it in a du-rag but it gets cut against and I lose it all.. 1 time I got it cut with and it was waves all over but when I washed it alot of it went away

dark caesars are all I get but does against the grain guarenteed to fu*k it up regardless everytime?
 04-08-2006, 11:45 PM         #63
Cheech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BklynKid718 said:
I dont know what to say about my hair cuz is so straight, my barber even told me that I got too much "Indian" in my hair so he insists to cut it against the grain. (Was told thats how waives will come)
Can your hair be too straight to have waves? I'll have some deep a.ss waves when I grow it out and keep it in a du-rag but it gets cut against and I lose it all.. 1 time I got it cut with and it was waves all over but when I washed it alot of it went away

dark caesars are all I get but does against the grain guarenteed to fu*k it up regardless everytime?
its hard to cut with the grain when ur hair is too good and it comes out uneven, once you cut against the grain tho, its ova
 12 years ago '04        #64
CDotHenry  OP
space
space
$938 | Props total: 0 0
 l DaChOsEnOnE l said:
yo CDotHenry how you be using a stockin cap everytime i use one and i take it off my hair sticks all up and sh*t how you be takin it off so you hair still lay down
I use a stocking cap and a do-rag at once. It gives me that super hold! and if your hair isnt staying down try using a thick promade
 12 years ago '06        #65
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 444 444
PINK HAIR LOTION DOES WONDERS... believe me
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy