Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
 One-O-One said:
the steriods is gittin' into bustas head.

03-31-2006, 05:11 PM         #62
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Busta been wildin ever since he cut dem dreads, Looks like his hairs not the only thing he lost
 12 years ago '04        #63
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
When did Busta become a thug?
 12 years ago '04        #64
J_Brew 
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 47 47
Damn busta rhymes gettin gangsta wit it!:finger:
 12 years ago '04        #65
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
50 stitches? Damn.............

Where was Benzino when his boy was getting fu*ked up?
 03-31-2006, 06:19 PM         #66
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Busta's always been on some live shh*t but now a nicca's bringin it all the way son! just hope he dont get locked up! hip hop cops be salivatin'
 12 years ago '05        #67
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
buss is a crazy fu*k nowadays..i think he really regrets cuttin his hair and flips out over it all the time
 03-31-2006, 08:21 PM         #68
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bus got some roid rage lately
 03-31-2006, 09:12 PM         #69
Ramazed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.....
 12 years ago '04        #70
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
yeah that was a real dumb move, man why dont these stars see them selves as role models and stop living up to the stereotypical celebrity gone wild hype!!!!?
 12 years ago '06        #71
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
The Hip-Hop world has been buzzing about an altercation in Miami last weekend that sent Dave Mays, former owner of The Source, to the hospital.

Sources told AllHipHop.com that rapper Busta Rhymes and Mays were in the nightclub Opium when the incident occurred.

The two were allegedly involved in a dispute over remarks Mays allegedly made about Rhymes on an unnamed radio station, when an a.ssociate of Rhymes struck Mays over the head with a bottle of liquor.

Reports stated that Mays was treated at a local hospital, where he required almost 50 stitches.

"All he does is run all round and try to act tough and then other people get hurt in the midst of what he does," said Mays' partner Ray "Benzino" Scott. "Supposedly Dave made a comment on Star's show [The Star & Bucwild morning show on New York's Power 105.1]. Now mind you, the [New York] Post is k!lling Busta Rhymes and for some reason he turns his attention on Dave Mays. Dave Mays is the same one that put Busta Rhymes on the cover two or three times, the same one that let Busta host The Source Awards. I mean, I guess at the end of the day, after all them steroids, [Busta] wants to pick on somebody."

Chris Lighty, CEO of Violator, which handles the careers of Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Eminem, Missy Elliott, Young Buck, Tony Yayo and others, confirmed that an altercation took place between Mays and his artist.

"There was an altercation," Chris Lighty confirmed with AllHipHop.com. "The Dave Mays thing, all I can say is those guys are worthless."

Sources told AllHipHop.com that Mays will not press charges against Rhymes.

Both Rhymes and Tony Yayo are the subject of an investigation involving the murder of Rhymes' bodyguard, Israel Ramirez, who was gunned down in Brooklyn, New York, in February, on the set of Rhymes' "Touch It (Remix)" video.

Authorities have been stymied in their investigation due to lack of cooperation from key witnesses, including Rhymes and Yayo, despite the shooting being witnessed by hundreds of people.

Lighty did deny an alleged incident reported in the New York Post that claimed Rhymes had a.ssaulted a gay fan who was seeking an autograph.

Reports said that the rapper was leaving the 11th Street Diner in the South Beach district when a fan allegedly congratulated the rapper on his success, prompting Rhymes to reply: "I hate f*****g f*g**ts, man'."

"That came out of no where," Lighty told AllHipHop.com. "People are dramatizing that situation."

Busta ain't do sh*t but argue

Last edited by L.or.D; 04-01-2006 at 09:32 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #72
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3913 3913
 8 OFF said:
Busta Rhymes took a page out of Naomi Campbell's playbook and sent an adversary to the hospital this week after braining him with a Champagne bottle.

The rapper, who was in Miami for the Winter Music Conference, has a serious beef with deposed Source magazine publisher David Mays. The pair got into a brawl Sunday night at the Miami hot spot Opium, sending Mays to the hospital to clean up a gash in his noggin, two sources tell us.

Rhymes' entourage hasn't been talking about the incident, and Mays hasn't gone to the police. It is the same hip-hop omerta that has plagued the NYPD's investigation of the slaying of Rhymes' bodyguard, Israel Ramirez, in Brooklyn in February.

But one witness to the Miami a.ssault tells us: "Mays got around 50 stitches in the back of the head."

Many of the artists on Busta's management company, Violator, including 50 Cent and Eminem, have had a problem with Mays over his coverage of them in The Source.

Busta's rep didn't return calls, and Mays was tight-lipped when we contacted him.

"I ain't talking about that," he said, before hanging up the phone.

hell yea busta puttin sh*t down! fu*k dave mays
 12 years ago '05        #73
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Damn Busta Wildn he gon get Benzino on his a.ss. sh*t thats a good HBO f!ght Benzino vs Busta
I got Busta in the fourth HA-
 12 years ago '04        #74
hungus 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Busta jus tryin to get hype before his album drops...its standard protocol these days.
 04-01-2006, 12:51 PM         #75
LegacyThaMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This cat is wild for that i mean damn.... I mean I guess u gotta do wut u gotta do
 12 years ago '05        #76
wiz10453 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
thats whats good
 12 years ago '04        #77
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Why busta tryin to act all gangsta & thugish now? Im slowly losin respect for this man.
 12 years ago '04        #78
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
It was probably somebody in Busta' camp that did it. The same way everybody thought Jay stabbed Un and Ja Rule stabbed 50 Cent. These n*ggaz ain't fu*king nobody up. That's what the entourage is for.
 12 years ago '04        #79
SeMe 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 8 8
 J. Jones04 said:
Why busta tryin to act all gangsta & thugish now? Im slowly losin respect for this man.
I been around busta before a few years ago..let me tell you this sh*t is not a act at all.. I mean I was intimidated by the way he wylds out for any lil thing but I love that sh*t about em..Plus he smokes more weed than any rapper you can think of no lie so im guessin thas why he wild out like that.
 12 years ago '05        #80
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
he's a big man now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago