How bout them Vikings

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 ill800 said:
skins are going to pound your a.sses monday night. real talk.
im a vikings fan and i say.............more than likely
 12 years ago '05        #22
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 TheT said:
and we also got Dequincy Scott and re-singed Koren Robinson and Ryan Longwell is better than the old n*gga we did have
Who the fu*k is Dequincy Scott?
 12 years ago '04        #23
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
yeah im hoping for a exiting year...we made some moves...if you want proof ill show you , im just to lazy to get that info right now...
 12 years ago '04        #24
space
space
HUTCH! we got him and thats huge....
 12 years ago '05        #25
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
One of the toughest divsions in football.......hmmm... The Bears........The Bears........and the Bears. The only decent team in the NFC North. The NFC South and the East will both be WAY more competitive than the North. The Vikings.....need a quarterback cause Brad Johnson will not win you more than 7-8 games this year. The defense won games last year for the Vikes and were just playing well cause they knew Tice's job was gone.
 03-29-2006, 05:50 PM         #26
moneymike07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they haven't really mad any large free agent moves, but if they can make some key moves in the last couple months of free agency. they will need to get a good QB in their in case Johnson goes down.
 03-29-2006, 06:25 PM         #27
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 camron34 said:
and the Bears are pretenders, good defense, but it was exposed a bit against Carolina. You can throw deep on them.
Who the hell do the Vikings have to throw it deep? Better yet, who's gonna be the one catching it? It sure as hell ain't gonna be that bust Williamson is it? Get the fu*k outta here with that nonsense
 12 years ago '05        #28
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
troy williamson is a beast n*gga just got the jitters some times and we are gonna k!ll the deadskins and ounce again prove to them n*ggas that u can't buy a good team. As for being a tough division its going to be a dogf!ght this year to see whose going to win the division. I agree brad "super bowl" johnson is a joke, but he is better than most and he is just a lame duck quarterback until we get the real deal
 12 years ago '05        #29
jaone 
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
DAMN!!!!!!!!didnt know there was so many of us-im happy as hell 2 c some vike fans although some of yall r dissin your own team in this thread(u should b ashamed)but most of yall (crip, t, camron etc...)r reppin-listen fellas yall can blieve it or not but the vikes were 1 of the hottest teams in football towards the end of season-there only loss was 2 pitt-nuff said -that dfence will b fu kin solid this year cause we got a cordinater who knows how to acttualy BLITZ-vike fans know what im talkin bout- and dont 4get bout ONTERIO SMITH fellas that n*ggas nice-and also i forgot who said it in this thread but the vikes could jump up and grab young or even BUSH-vike fans jus think bout that-DAMN!!!!!!-WELL TO THE HATERS EAT A d*ck AND TO MY PURPLE FAITHFUL LETS GET RICH -peace yall
 12 years ago '05        #30
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
thats what i'm sayin yo, n*ggas be sleepin on us from 98 to 05 we have had only one losing season.
 03-30-2006, 12:40 AM         #31
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Eagles>Vikings

thats what im sayin doggie......eagles ALL DAY
 12 years ago '05        #32
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
eagles and dolphins fans can't see that there team is garbage. When was that perfect season o yea in 72 thats all ya'll n*ggas talk about the past cause that was the last time ya'll did something important
 12 years ago '05        #33
jaone 
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
yo T dont get into it wit these cats wit there garbage teams(eagles please!!!)
we got a lot of doubters AND BLIEVE ME we goin to show em was up-lets keep flying under the radar and when we finish 13-3 or 12-4 these cats will be dik ridin the vikes and want 2 jump on the bandwagon....but we wont let em-ill see yall n*ggas in MIAMI in jan.-vike fans keep ya head up-peace
 12 years ago '05        #34
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
thats what i'm sayin ive been tellin ppl at work the same thing
 12 years ago '04        #35
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
guys i want the Vikings do well but i just cant see it
 12 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
guys i want the Vikings do well but i just cant see it

yea cause we do choke every year...we just need to find a way to get a better QB...i love brad, but i just dont think he's good enough to get the job done
 12 years ago '05        #37
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
we where talkin bout how we choke every year to. like we don't suck we have an alright year but when its time to live up to the exspectaions we find a way to blow it
 12 years ago '04        #38
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 TheT said:
we where talkin bout how we choke every year to. like we don't suck we have an alright year but when its time to live up to the exspectaions we find a way to blow it
i know every fu*kin year, its hard being a Vikings fan because for years now and still contiuing we have had the dumbest talent scout we pick scrubs all the fu*kin time. i mean you dont trade Daunte Culpepper and sign fu*kin Mike McMahon.

Being a Vikings fan can also cause Depression.

but to the draft.

What do you guys think if we draft Marcus Vick or DJ Shockley. they fit Brad Childress system perfectly like Mcnabb did.
 12 years ago '05        #39
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
DJ Shockley or Vick would be a good fit, but Vick got problems he like a quaterback version of T.O. except he does his dumbsh*t outside of work.
 03-30-2006, 11:20 AM         #40
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaone said:
yo T dont get into it wit these cats wit there garbage teams(eagles please!!!)
we got a lot of doubters AND BLIEVE ME we goin to show em was up-lets keep flying under the radar and when we finish 13-3 or 12-4 these cats will be dik ridin the vikes and want 2 jump on the bandwagon....but we wont let em-ill see yall n*ggas in MIAMI in jan.-vike fans keep ya head up-peace

at u sayin cats will be d*ckridin the vikes......i got no problem with the squad but like i said eagles>>>>vikes.......trading culpepper and letting burleson go?(even tho there hands were kind of tied with that one) what was management thinking over there cuzzin?.........and 13-3 hahaha lets be serious now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy