How bout them Vikings

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2007, 08:59 AM         #241
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 TheT said:
fu*k THE BEARS LMAO
 11 years ago '05        #242
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
damn they let my n*gga wiggins go! wtf but, i'm glad they got rid of garbage a.ss smoot
 11 years ago '06        #243
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I love how you bump this thread.

The Minnesota Vikings is said to be going HARD after Dante Stallworth and Daniel Graham.

Rumors are swirling that the Vikings will offer their 2nd round pick for Atlanta back up QB Matt Schaub.
 11 years ago '05        #244
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
sounds good to me
 11 years ago '06        #245
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 TheT said:
sounds good to me
yep me too :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #246
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4283 4283
i think a 2nd is to high for schaub, he hasnt really provin to be worth a 2nd round pick. a 3rd at the most IMO
 11 years ago '05        #247
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
i think so
 11 years ago '04        #248
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Joey Porter's a free agent i wouldnt mind picking him up.
 11 years ago '05        #249
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
hell naw that n*gga old, i'd take antonio bryant though, or nate clements thats who i really want to go with winfield, smoot was garbage
 11 years ago '04        #250
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Porter is only 27..but yeah id like Bryant if he get his attitude together. Clements would be a good pickup to.

also they cut Takeo Spikes id take a look at him as well
 11 years ago '06        #251
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
id love porter. and fu*k antonio bryant. hes like T.O. without the skills. clements would be more than a nice pickup too. that would be huge imo.
 11 years ago '04        #252
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
available FA WR's.

Drew Bennett
Antonio Bryant
Eric Moulds
Donte Stallworth
Brandon Stokely
Keenan McCardell(to Old)
Joe Horn(To Old)
Kevin Curtis
DJ Hackett
Sammie Parker
 11 years ago '06        #253
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
Stallworth baby!
 11 years ago '04        #254
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
id like Stallworth if healthy and id also like to take a look at Kevin Curtis and Eric Moulds
 11 years ago '06        #255
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5625 5625
I hate that idea of giving up a 2nd rounder for Shaub. fu*k that.
 11 years ago '05        #256
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
Antonio Bryant
Eric Moulds
Donte Stallworth
any one of them would be good maybe even Curtis but fu*k Porter they wouldn't have released his a.ss if he was that nice they would have worked out some kind of deal and 27 i thought he was older than that but still i'd pass plus we got linebackers already we drafted one in the first round last year
 11 years ago '04        #257
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
you right i miss calculated he turns 30 soon
 11 years ago '04        #258
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Vikings

Wiggins, Smoot, Rosenthal get cut

A hint of Vikings stadium talk from Anoka County

Vikings christen offseason by releasing Johnson

Cash-rich NFL teams, beware: There is not much here worth buying

Broncos running back Damien Nash dies
The Vikings were attempting to arrange a visit with St. Louis Rams receiver Kevin Curtis as the NFL opened its free-agent market Thursday night.

On a day they released three more prominent veterans, the Vikings hoped Curtis could arrive in the Twin Cities today. Curtis, who caught 40 passes last season and 60 in 2005 for the Rams, is "at the top of [the] stack" of available receivers, Vikings coach Brad Childress said last month at the NFL scouting combine.

Curtis' visit also was reported by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The Vikings were planning other visits around Childress' plan to attend the pro day workout of Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn on Sunday.

In other free-agency news:

•The Vikings were scheduling a Monday visit for Atlanta receiver Ashlie Lelie, who will be in Houston today. Lelie played for new Vikings receivers coach George Stewart when both were with the Falcons last season.

•Free-agent receiver Drew Bennett was getting interest from about six teams, including the Vikings, but no visit to Minnesota had been scheduled. Other available receivers are Eric Moulds, Joe Horn and Donte Stallworth.

•Tight end Daniel Graham, the top player available at his position, will visit his hometown Denver Broncos today. The Vikings expressed interest in Graham as well as New York Giants tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, who could visit Monday.

•The Vikings have expressed interest in Atlanta defensive end Patrick Kerney, a pass rusher who is recovering from a torn pectoral muscle. Tampa Bay defensive end Dewayne White is another potential target.

•Linebacker Napoleon Harris is expected to visit Kansas City today.

Earlier, the Vikings released tight end Jermaine Wiggins, cornerback Fred Smoot and offensive lineman Mike Rosenthal. Wiggins requested the move and Smoot no doubt welcomed it as well, but Rosenthal seemed surprised. Regardless, the moves helped the Vikings clear about $3 million of salary cap space and left them about $30 million under the $109 million limit.

Thursday's most notable departure might have been Wiggins, the Vikings' leading receiver in 2004 and 2005. He caught 140 passes during that span but was not a good fit for Childress' precision offense, slipping to 46 receptions in 2006.

Wiggins said he hopes to find a system that better fits his skills.

"I feel like I've proven that I can be among the top pass-catching tight ends in the NFL," Wiggins said. "I feel like if I go to a team that is going to say, 'Hey, do what you can do and make plays,' I still feel like I can be among the top 10 in the NFL. I still have plenty left in the tank."

Smoot had two terrible seasons after signing a six-year contract worth $34 million -- with $10.8 million guaranteed. He started 18 of a possible 32 games and was benched for performance reasons in both seasons.

Smoot managed only three interceptions in his tenure and was fined one game check for his role in the Vikings' 2005 s3x party on Lake Minnetonka.

Meanwhile, there had been indications that Rosenthal would remain with the team at a lower salary. He started three games last season at right tackle and can play all four non-center positions, but the Vikings released him Thursday amid indications they will give Ryan Cook a long look at right tackle in 2007.

"Did I expect it? Probably not," Rosenthal said. "But I can't say it's totally unexpected."

Etc.

•The Vikings issued low tenders to five of their restricted free agents: offensive lineman Anthony Herrera, defensive lineman Spencer Johnson, tight end Richard Owens, running back Artose Pinner and defensive lineman Darrion Scott.

• The Vikings were unable to agree on a contract with offensive lineman Jason Whittle, who will visit Buffalo today and likely will sign with the Bills.
 11 years ago '04        #259
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Eric Moulds: Vikings May be Interested
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Thursday, March 1, 2007

Update: Minnesota may be interested in signing Moulds to a free agent contract this offseason, KFAN 1130 AM in Minneapolis reports.

Recommendation: With Troy Williamson so far a bust, the Vikings are almost devoid of options at receiver and will be mentioned in almost every wide receiver rumor this offseason.
 11 years ago '06        #260
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
ugh ill pass on moulds. The guy I really want is stallworth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy