squad up!

How Did 2pac Contradict Himself??

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
26 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #26
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,434 | Props total: 5860 5860
 jaysscholar said
in my eyes, he contradicted himself with all those damn beefs. in his early career he seemed to be about helping our people. the thug life thing was a way to do that. but then he had SO many damn beefs wit others. how r u trying to help our ppl by comin out against some of them? it j/ didnt fit. thug life seemed to turn into violence agaisnt our own as oppossed to those who oppress us. i can see a cpl beefs, no one loves everyone. he felt biggie shot him, i dont think he did, but i can understand that beef. but y hova? nas? and then de la soul? thas when i had to rethink things.

thas just my opinion.
You mean knew about him being set up and didn't warn him.

Cats make it out to be like he was a civil rights leader or was down with MLK. He was the son of a panther. He was a radical, which could mean he could be politically correct or not if he wanted. His whole rap game approach is on some "radical/rebel tip", but people try to group him as concious, political, intellect, or peaceful when he's more of an all across board radical. And that's my approach when listening to tupac and I think if more people looked at his music from that standpoint, they'd understand him and his style more.

He was f!ghting for equality to be all across the board because the westcoasts and anything not from NY was being hated on and he felt that was wrong. That's why he was so into the "East/West beef". And as you can see, region hating is still going on probably stronger than ever and boxden proves this. The only difference is back then he was the only one with balls big enough to be on the frontline and speak on the wrongs NY was doing to the West and as a result, people started to speak out against him, so he started talking back.

Last edited by 4REAL; 03-28-2006 at 10:31 AM..

03-28-2006, 07:19 AM         #27
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said
man this site never seems to amaze me tupac this tupac that! man tupac was deeper then any of your favorite rappers but he was also an ill lyricist the dude ws nice just give him his props. theres no need to hate the n*gga when he gone cause he wont come out with anything new that will shut u dudes up. but the funny thing is is that he doesnt need to come out with anything new he has numerous classics on his resume. and this does not go to the thread creator but u pac haters need a life for real. nobody in the south or east coast or west coast that is out right now is hotter then pac. he wins hands down the n*gga still makin more money then your favorite rapper and he's dead!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:iagree:

13 years ago '04        #28
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 126 126
The one thing I didnt like about Pac, was that he would always speak about loving, caring, cherishing a woman, then 2 songs later calling them bi*ches, and suck his, and have s3x with him. And another is he would talk about peace and uplifting, and then talk about k!lling, and jumping someone.

13 years ago '05        #29
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,434 | Props total: 5860 5860
 ddotdukes5 said
The one thing I didnt like about Pac, was that he would always speak about loving, caring, cherishing a woman, then 2 songs later calling them bi*ches, and suck his, and have s3x with him. And another is he would talk about peace and uplifting, and then talk about k!lling, and jumping someone.
read my first post on page 1. To all the members. Please read previous comments b4 typing up messages.

I've already said that Pac differentiated females as ladies, sisters, & women vs. The bi*ches, hoes, etc. It's called more than one side to an object. Not all females are bi*ches as not all females are ladies. Why can't people understand that logic. That was basically the picture he wanted to paint. That's not a contradiction. The only way that would be a contradiction is if he said all my sisters are bi*ches or if he said fu*k all the ladies. There's a difference.

Last edited by 4REAL; 03-28-2006 at 08:35 AM..

03-28-2006, 10:07 AM         #30
jaysscholar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 >Ghostface< said
pac never had beef with de la soul.
the beef with nas started, because tupac claimed that nas track 'sweet dreams' sounds like his track 'all eyez on me'. tupac accused him of copying his style. nas was also shot five times like pac and he talked about it in his tracks too. another one of biting the style. tupac and nas squashed the beef shortly before pac's death.
the beef with hova started when hova released his song 'brooklyns finest', dissing tupac and the outlawz. he claimed that they can't rap.
'n*ggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick'

that was to de la. he didnt like "stakes is high" b/c of how de la was positive and kind of saying gangsta rap wasnt cool etc etc. n i dont think hova ever said anything on them on that track. biggie said the two-pac line...but hat was it. i always thought the rest of the track was just generic. either way, 2pac j/ seemed to be caught up in that beef stuff in the late of career.

but thas just my opinion

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
7 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
17 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
26 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside While Pusha Tea begging for Drakes attention Drizzy out here plotting ..
54 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kawhi Leonard Season Debut with the Raptors: 24 & 12!
2 comments
54 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
29 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
“Cap” Responds To Pusha T
93 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
12 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
46 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Vick's Father Sentenced To 5 Years For Part In Heroin Distribu..
45 comments
7 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
47 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA The Strangest NBA facts no one has ever told you
7 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Melo gathers the ferocious defensive rebound 🏀
5 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
38 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
65 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
63 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
25 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Drake dropping $100k for gossip but talking about he wants to punch Push? STOP..
16 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
83 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
21 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Scorpz
messy marv stan
strungout
psylence2k
postemupndunkit
ICONIC
Monkey Nuts
!!!
BLACK FIST
niruggg
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
Take Care
suavehooper
baddie
LegendLouch
COLIN COWHERD
Affectz
Sandyy
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
330 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
EA DDA is real.
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Smh now Jim Jones wave riding new nicccas??
25 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Oct 16 - Most job openings ever in US
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside What gang did #bowwow join⁉️