How Did 2pac Contradict Himself??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
web3x 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 104 104
We went from brothers and sisters, to n*ggaz and bi*ches
We went from welfare livin, to worldwide riches
 03-28-2006, 01:43 AM         #22
>Ghostface<  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaysscholar said:
in my eyes, he contradicted himself with all those damn beefs. in his early career he seemed to be about helping our people. the thug life thing was a way to do that. but then he had SO many damn beefs wit others. how r u trying to help our ppl by comin out against some of them? it j/ didnt fit. thug life seemed to turn into violence agaisnt our own as oppossed to those who oppress us. i can see a cpl beefs, no one loves everyone. he felt biggie shot him, i dont think he did, but i can understand that beef. but y hova? nas? and then de la soul? thas when i had to rethink things.

thas just my opinion.
pac never had beef with de la soul.
the beef with nas started, because tupac claimed that nas track 'sweet dreams' sounds like his track 'all eyez on me'. tupac accused him of copying his style. nas was also shot five times like pac and he talked about it in his tracks too. another one of biting the style. tupac and nas squashed the beef shortly before pac's death.
the beef with hova started when hova released his song 'brooklyns finest', dissing tupac and the outlawz. he claimed that they can't rap.
 03-28-2006, 02:14 AM         #23
squire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac, like anyone else was a multidimensional character, he had a positive side (dear mama, keep you head up) where he stood for hope and compassion, and a negative side (death around the corner, streetz r deathrow) where he exuded death and despair. this is the contradiction, its just another way of saying he was REAL.
 03-28-2006, 02:51 AM         #24
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought pre death row he didn't have anything to prove, he was just expressing himself...
but when he was on the row he had to prove to everyone he was a thug...
well thats just my observations, but i guess anyone who was shot 5 times would act different...
 12 years ago '05        #25
DMX4lyfe 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
 4REAL said:
Exactly no one can explain to me also the right way how he contradicted himself.

2pac was just trying to be as real as possible, but people make him out to be a positive rapper or something because he introduced himself in the rap game on a more positive approach. Just because he told men to respect the ladies and for women to respect themselves, people make it out to be, "Well 2Pac, why are you using the word bi*ch and calling women bi*ches on other songs"? With that being said, whenever he says bi*ch or something, people say he's contradicting.

What people need to understand is that Pac looked at things from different standpoints and people just don't understand. For instance females. To him, there were two types of females. The sisters, women, ladies vs. The bi*ches, hoes, scandalous.

The Sisters, women, and ladies were females who carried themselves in a respectful manner while the bi*ches/hoes were the trifling women who didn't care how they carried themselves. People think when he says bi*ch or hoe in songs like "I get around" that he's dissing the same females he dedicated songs to on joints like Keep Ya Hed Up, Brenda's Got A Baby, and Dear Mama when that's not the case. He said it himself that he looks at things from all aspects whether objects or groups and analyzes it. That's why he was so diverse, but cats just don't understand.

If you were to ask him he'd say all females are not ladies. He has explained all this and made sense, but people don't care to do research. If that's not being real, then I don't know what is. It's sad how he's misunderstood until this day. People are just ignorant.
tru talk, propped dude:applause:
 12 years ago '05        #26
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 jaysscholar said:
in my eyes, he contradicted himself with all those damn beefs. in his early career he seemed to be about helping our people. the thug life thing was a way to do that. but then he had SO many damn beefs wit others. how r u trying to help our ppl by comin out against some of them? it j/ didnt fit. thug life seemed to turn into violence agaisnt our own as oppossed to those who oppress us. i can see a cpl beefs, no one loves everyone. he felt biggie shot him, i dont think he did, but i can understand that beef. but y hova? nas? and then de la soul? thas when i had to rethink things.

thas just my opinion.
You mean knew about him being set up and didn't warn him.

Cats make it out to be like he was a civil rights leader or was down with MLK. He was the son of a panther. He was a radical, which could mean he could be politically correct or not if he wanted. His whole rap game approach is on some "radical/rebel tip", but people try to group him as concious, political, intellect, or peaceful when he's more of an all across board radical. And that's my approach when listening to tupac and I think if more people looked at his music from that standpoint, they'd understand him and his style more.

He was f!ghting for equality to be all across the board because the westcoasts and anything not from NY was being hated on and he felt that was wrong. That's why he was so into the "East/West beef". And as you can see, region hating is still going on probably stronger than ever and boxden proves this. The only difference is back then he was the only one with balls big enough to be on the frontline and speak on the wrongs NY was doing to the West and as a result, people started to speak out against him, so he started talking back.

Last edited by 4REAL; 03-28-2006 at 11:31 AM..
 03-28-2006, 08:19 AM         #27
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
man this site never seems to amaze me tupac this tupac that! man tupac was deeper then any of your favorite rappers but he was also an ill lyricist the dude ws nice just give him his props. theres no need to hate the n*gga when he gone cause he wont come out with anything new that will shut u dudes up. but the funny thing is is that he doesnt need to come out with anything new he has numerous classics on his resume. and this does not go to the thread creator but u pac haters need a life for real. nobody in the south or east coast or west coast that is out right now is hotter then pac. he wins hands down the n*gga still makin more money then your favorite rapper and he's dead!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:iagree:
 12 years ago '04        #28
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
The one thing I didnt like about Pac, was that he would always speak about loving, caring, cherishing a woman, then 2 songs later calling them bi*ches, and suck his, and have s3x with him. And another is he would talk about peace and uplifting, and then talk about k!lling, and jumping someone.
 12 years ago '05        #29
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 ddotdukes5 said:
The one thing I didnt like about Pac, was that he would always speak about loving, caring, cherishing a woman, then 2 songs later calling them bi*ches, and suck his, and have s3x with him. And another is he would talk about peace and uplifting, and then talk about k!lling, and jumping someone.
read my first post on page 1. To all the members. Please read previous comments b4 typing up messages.

I've already said that Pac differentiated females as ladies, sisters, & women vs. The bi*ches, hoes, etc. It's called more than one side to an object. Not all females are bi*ches as not all females are ladies. Why can't people understand that logic. That was basically the picture he wanted to paint. That's not a contradiction. The only way that would be a contradiction is if he said all my sisters are bi*ches or if he said fu*k all the ladies. There's a difference.

Last edited by 4REAL; 03-28-2006 at 09:35 AM..
 03-28-2006, 11:07 AM         #30
jaysscholar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 >Ghostface< said:
pac never had beef with de la soul.
the beef with nas started, because tupac claimed that nas track 'sweet dreams' sounds like his track 'all eyez on me'. tupac accused him of copying his style. nas was also shot five times like pac and he talked about it in his tracks too. another one of biting the style. tupac and nas squashed the beef shortly before pac's death.
the beef with hova started when hova released his song 'brooklyns finest', dissing tupac and the outlawz. he claimed that they can't rap.
'n*ggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick'

that was to de la. he didnt like "stakes is high" b/c of how de la was positive and kind of saying gangsta rap wasnt cool etc etc. n i dont think hova ever said anything on them on that track. biggie said the two-pac line...but hat was it. i always thought the rest of the track was just generic. either way, 2pac j/ seemed to be caught up in that beef stuff in the late of career.

but thas just my opinion
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy