Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2006, 04:05 PM         #1
8572 pageviews
31 comments

masta_mind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Did 2pac Contradict Himself??

i keep hearin dat pac contradicted himself in so many ways....but i dont remember pac contradictin any of his statements....so im just curious...can anyone point these things out to me

31 comments for "How Did 2pac Contradict Himself??"

12 years ago '05        #2
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
Women
White people
etc.

(actually thats all thats comin to mind right now)
 03-27-2006, 04:28 PM         #3
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE PAC BEFORE death ROW= THE REAL PAC

THE PAC ON death ROW= FAKE PAC, TRYING TO SELL "THUG" image SUGE demanded of him
 03-27-2006, 04:31 PM         #4
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
THE PAC BEFORE death ROW= THE REAL PAC

THE PAC ON death ROW= FAKE PAC, TRYING TO SELL "THUG" image SUGE demanded of him
THIS HOLDS NO WEIGHT
simply becos THUG LIFE = before deathROW
he been sellin thug image before deathrow...he was more violent wiht it when he got to deathrow...cus his environment brought it out of him.

I NEED AN EXPLANATION HOW DIS NIGA CONTRADICTED HIMSELF PLSSS
 03-27-2006, 04:34 PM         #5
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this site never seems to amaze me tupac this tupac that! man tupac was deeper then any of your favorite rappers but he was also an ill lyricist the dude ws nice just give him his props. theres no need to hate the n*gga when he gone cause he wont come out with anything new that will shut u dudes up. but the funny thing is is that he doesnt need to come out with anything new he has numerous classics on his resume. and this does not go to the thread creator but u pac haters need a life for real. nobody in the south or east coast or west coast that is out right now is hotter then pac. he wins hands down the n*gga still makin more money then your favorite rapper and he's dead!
 03-27-2006, 04:35 PM         #6
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 masta_mind said:
THIS HOLDS NO WEIGHT
he been sellin thug image before deathrow...he was more violent wiht it when he got to deathrow...cus his environment brought it out of him.

but who was pac violent against? do u dudes know what his movement was about? do u know why the feds and govt wanted him dead and thought of him as a terrorist?
 12 years ago '04        #7
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
 masta_mind said:
THIS HOLDS NO WEIGHT

finally somebody wit some damn sense thuglife was before deathrow .pac caught all those cases before deathrow so how was he trying sell an image.pac was just a real n*gga point blank period
 03-27-2006, 04:47 PM         #8
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
but who was pac violent against? do u dudes know what his movement was about? do u know why the feds and govt wanted him dead and thought of him as a terrorist?
beatin up crip dude after tysons f!ght...night he got k!lled = VIOLENCE

but im still sayin...
I HAVENT SEEN ANY POINT WHERE DIS n*gga CONTRADICTED HIMSELF

its funny how i hear 2pac this 2pac that...pac is the king of contradictions...but now i wana know how he contradicted himself cus i didnt see it.....suddenly i dont see anyone standin up to mention instances where he did
 12 years ago '04        #9
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
He's human. Who hasn't?
 03-27-2006, 04:56 PM         #10
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
He's human. Who hasn't?
he definitely is HUMAN...but did u see my statement??

a lotta kats call him the KING of Contradictions....for him to be called that...then i believe he musta been on some GAME sh*t or equivalent.....so i just need some instances where he did....just a few situations/instances....THATS ALL
 12 years ago '05        #11
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
Exactly no one can explain to me also the right way how he contradicted himself.

2pac was just trying to be as real as possible, but people make him out to be a positive rapper or something because he introduced himself in the rap game on a more positive approach. Just because he told men to respect the ladies and for women to respect themselves, people make it out to be, "Well 2Pac, why are you using the word bi*ch and calling women bi*ches on other songs"? With that being said, whenever he says bi*ch or something, people say he's contradicting.

What people need to understand is that Pac looked at things from different standpoints and people just don't understand. For instance females. To him, there were two types of females. The sisters, women, ladies vs. The bi*ches, hoes, scandalous.

The Sisters, women, and ladies were females who carried themselves in a respectful manner while the bi*ches/hoes were the trifling women who didn't care how they carried themselves. People think when he says bi*ch or hoe in songs like "I get around" that he's dissing the same females he dedicated songs to on joints like Keep Ya Hed Up, Brenda's Got A Baby, and Dear Mama when that's not the case. He said it himself that he looks at things from all aspects whether objects or groups and analyzes it. That's why he was so diverse, but cats just don't understand.

If you were to ask him he'd say all females are not ladies. He has explained all this and made sense, but people don't care to do research. If that's not being real, then I don't know what is. It's sad how he's misunderstood until this day. People are just ignorant.

Last edited by 4REAL; 03-27-2006 at 05:18 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #12
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 1520 1520
every rapper contradicts themselves.... every person contradicts themselves
 03-27-2006, 05:28 PM         #13
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Exactly no one can explain to me also the right way how he contradicted himself.

2pac was just trying to be as real as possible, but people make him out to be a positive rapper or something because he introduced himself in the rap game on a more positive approach. Just because he told men to respect the ladies and for women to respect themselves, people make it out to be, "Well 2Pac, why are you using the word bi*ch and calling women bi*ches on other songs"? With that being said, whenever he says bi*ch or something, people say he's contradicting.

What people need to understand is that Pac looked at things from different standpoints and people just don't understand. For instance females. To him, there were two types of females. The sisters, women, ladies vs. The bi*ches, hoes, scandalous.

The Sisters, women, and ladies were females who carried themselves in a respectful manner while the bi*ches/hoes were the trifling women who didn't care how they carried themselves. People think when he says bi*ch or hoe in songs like "I get around" that he's dissing the same females he dedicated songs to on joints like Keep Ya Hed Up, Brenda's Got A Baby, and Dear Mama when that's not the case. He said it himself that he looks at things from all aspects whether objects or groups and analyzes it. That's why he was so diverse, but cats just don't understand.

If you were to ask him he'd say all females are not ladies. He has explained all this and made sense, but people don't care to do research. If that's not being real, then I don't know what is. It's sad how he's misunderstood until this day. People are just ignorant.
REAL TALK
 03-27-2006, 05:38 PM         #14
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
every rapper contradicts themselves.... every person contradicts themselves
This is truth... well for the most part. A lot of rappers nowadays don't say anything so they can't really contradict it. I mean you arn't gonna hear rims contradicted with hub caps.
 03-27-2006, 05:39 PM         #15
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the thing that most people knock on Pac for was his preaching of betterment for his race and how the system was screwed up... while at the same time he would beat people up, beef over nothing and help to continue the cycle of ignorance...

As much positive as he did, he made up for it with ignorance. A lot of the younger Pac fans know him more for his Thug Life than for his positivism. I have a great deal of respect for him and his work, but lets be real... it is what it is. People who actually pay attention will know there was more to the story, but there are a lot of people who will just respect Pac for his "Thug".

Last edited by dumb_ass23; 03-27-2006 at 05:41 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #16
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 dumb_ass23 said:
I think the thing that most people knock on Pac for was his preaching of betterment for his race and how the system was screwed up... while at the same time he would beat people up, beef over nothing and help to continue the cycle of ignorance...

As much positive as he did, he made up for it with ignorance. A lot of the younger Pac fans know him more for his Thug Life than for his positivism. I have a great deal of respect for him and his work, but lets be real... it is what it is. People who actually pay attention will know there was more to the story, but there are a lot of people who will just respect Pac for his "Thug".
Nothing you said, said anything about contradiction.
If you can't understand that Pac was a radical, then I don't think you truly understand his style. And I don't get how you can't mix personality/character with an agenda or belief. If he happens to get in a f!ght does it mean that he didn't think the system was fair? Also How the hell could you say getting shot up is beefing over nothing? He was wilding out for a reason.
 12 years ago '04        #17
web3x 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 104 104
I think you can find many cases where he "contradicted" himself. But I just think this is a human quality.

For example I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and that I should live life to uplift his message. At the same time I drink till I'm drunk and smoke a pack of Newprots daily. I'm contradicting myself, but IMO it's just a constant struggle between what I know is right and what I feel like I want to do.
 03-27-2006, 09:12 PM         #18
jaysscholar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in my eyes, he contradicted himself with all those damn beefs. in his early career he seemed to be about helping our people. the thug life thing was a way to do that. but then he had SO many damn beefs wit others. how r u trying to help our ppl by comin out against some of them? it j/ didnt fit. thug life seemed to turn into violence agaisnt our own as oppossed to those who oppress us. i can see a cpl beefs, no one loves everyone. he felt biggie shot him, i dont think he did, but i can understand that beef. but y hova? nas? and then de la soul? thas when i had to rethink things.

thas just my opinion.
 03-27-2006, 09:21 PM         #19
T.ReX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
man this site never seems to amaze me tupac this tupac that! man tupac was deeper then any of your favorite rappers but he was also an ill lyricist the dude ws nice just give him his props. theres no need to hate the n*gga when he gone cause he wont come out with anything new that will shut u dudes up. but the funny thing is is that he doesnt need to come out with anything new he has numerous classics on his resume. and this does not go to the thread creator but u pac haters need a life for real. nobody in the south or east coast or west coast that is out right now is hotter then pac. he wins hands down the n*gga still makin more money then your favorite rapper and he's dead!
no doubt
 12 years ago '05        #20
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 4REAL said:

daaaaaaaaaamn....REAL TALK
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy