Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better Collage Football Program?
Miami 49 54.44%
Michigan 41 45.56%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
Tom Brady
Ty Law
Charles Woodson
Cato June
Steve Hutchinson
Jon Jansen
Jeremy Tuman
Aaron Shea
James Hall
Jon Runyan
Chris Perry
Braylon Edwards
Amani Toomer
Ian Gold
Marlin Jackson
Larry Foote
Victor Hobson
Jay Feely
Dhani Jones
Brian Griese

No, Michigan doesn't have as many stars in the NFL as Miami but there are aot of solid and very good players from Michigan in the league but this "stat" is hardly a reason to call Miami a better overall college football program.
 12 years ago '05        #162
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
florida state once again the most dominant team from 1990 to 2000..... a whole decade....true only two national titles, but Florida State was 108-13-1 in the '90s, get the fu*k outta here not to mention,14 Consecutive Years with a Top 5 Finish NCAA Record ,14 Consecutive 10 Win Seasons NCAA Record, 5 Consecutive 11 win Seasons NCAA Record . and winning 11 straight acc titles.

here's a few videos i know the u will want to see.

12 years ago '04        #163
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
 JBeezy said:
Tom Brady
Ty Law
Charles Woodson
Cato June
Steve Hutchinson
Jon Jansen
Jeremy Tuman
Aaron Shea
James Hall
Jon Runyan
Chris Perry
Braylon Edwards
Amani Toomer
Ian Gold
Marlin Jackson
Larry Foote
Victor Hobson
Jay Feely
Dhani Jones
Brian Griese

No, Michigan doesn't have as many stars in the NFL as Miami but there are aot of solid and very good players from Michigan in the league but this "stat" is hardly a reason to call Miami a better overall college football program.
i didnt say it was but some other Michigan fan started talkin bout how many superbowl mvp's do we got and sh*t. so he wants to talk about eachothers players in the league and i listed some of my canes. but i was talkin bout college till he brought that up
 12 years ago '04        #164
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
check out this highlight clip of Sean Taylor at THE U. i dont care about the rest of em just check out that first hit on FSU's P.K. Sams (I think)

12 years ago '05        #165
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 CO Butta said:
florida state once again the most dominant team from 1990 to 2000..... a whole decade....true only two national titles, but Florida State was 108-13-1 in the '90s, get the fu*k outta here not to mention,14 Consecutive Years with a Top 5 Finish NCAA Record ,14 Consecutive 10 Win Seasons NCAA Record, 5 Consecutive 11 win Seasons NCAA Record . and winning 11 straight acc titles.

here's a few videos i know the u will want to see.

Miami is above FSU, and they dominated a decade as well.....the 80's.

That in turn means Michigan is above them as well.
 12 years ago '04        #166
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 C.R.I.P. said:
i didnt say it was but some other Michigan fan started talkin bout how many superbowl mvp's do we got and sh*t. so he wants to talk about eachothers players in the league and i listed some of my canes. but i was talkin bout college till he brought that up
Nah I know...........I was just saying that cuz I've seen alot of people on this site over time saying Miami was the best and the NFL players was high on their list of reasons why...........
 03-27-2006, 06:43 PM         #167
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True...i am no way debating the fact that Miami has a slew of stars in the NFL...but we are talking Michigan History vs Miami History......it doesnt matter how long between championships...all that matters is facts that have been stated throughout this thread, and there is no comparison between the two traditions.
 12 years ago '05        #168
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
yes miami dominated a decade....but not like fsu......those are ncaa records....if miami or michigan were more dominant....they'd own those records
 12 years ago '05        #169
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 CO Butta said:
yes miami dominated a decade....but not like fsu......those are ncaa records....if miami or michigan were more dominant....they'd own those records
I never claimed it was as dominant, that's on you. The fact remains that, with or without the dominancne in the 90's that they are probably 2nd to Miami, and without question behind Michigan.
 12 years ago '05        #170
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
and by the way the stanford samuels hit on roscoe and the greg jones over shawn taylor > the shawn taylor hit on pk.........we are talkin bout a running back lowering the booommm on a db and a db makin roscoe teeth click
 12 years ago '04        #171
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Roscoe Parrish is 5'9 barely i could do that if i had enough speed. but that Sean Taylor on Pk Sams made his whole body flip. like a jet li movie or somethin
 12 years ago '04        #172
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
How many games has Kellen Winslow played in the past 2 seasons
can u honestly deny his talent if he had not gotten into that motorcycle crash he would probally be one of the best TE in the leauge maybe all depends on how the Browns play. He will be better than Shockey.
 12 years ago '05        #173
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
what other University has pumped out the number and the caliber of NFL stars?

the U
 12 years ago '06        #174
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 C.R.I.P. said:
can u honestly deny his talent if he had not gotten into that motorcycle crash he would probally be one of the best TE in the leauge maybe all depends on how the Browns play. He will be better than Shockey.
Whose fault was it that Winslow isnt good now?? WINSLOW! Winslow had a obligation to the Browns!! If he would have been injuryed in a CAR wreck or on the field then it would have been justified but he wasnt! He goes joy riding on a motorcycle! One difference Winslow is one of those players that would have been great.. Shockey is living it!
 12 years ago '04        #175
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 JBeezy said:
What you shaking your head at? The most wins out of any other college program doesn't make them the best? I higher overall winning percentage than Miami doesn't make them the best?

NO, because for example, if some team went 800-10 in almost a century but in the past decade they've been pretty much garbage, then NO, they should not be considered the best RIGHT NOW.

The best is the one that is having the best records and the one that is winning the national championship and the one that is pumping not only players to the NFL but GREAT talent as well, not just bum a.ss benchwarmers and 3rd stringers...

JBeezy said:
I don't hate Miami ...........just the fans that run around screaming, "THE U!!!!!!!!!" Whoever started that sh*t needs to be shot.........sh*t is lame as fu*k.
You just mad becuz n*ggas from Michigan don't got handsigns and "U of M" doesn't rhyme at all.

titanreese said:
How many games has Kellen Winslow played in the past 2 seasons
Kellen Winslow missed the whole season last year but i bet that n*gga is gonna start this upcoming season.

JBeezy said:
Tom Brady
Ty Law
Charles Woodson
Cato June
Steve Hutchinson
Jon Jansen
Jeremy Tuman
Aaron Shea
James Hall
Jon Runyan
Chris Perry
Braylon Edwards
Amani Toomer
Ian Gold
Marlin Jackson
Larry Foote
Victor Hobson
Jay Feely
Dhani Jones
Brian Griese

There's only a few respectable players in that list - Ty Law, Tom Brady, Steve Hutchingson, Cato June, Charles Woodson, Larry Foote, Amani Toomer

The rest are just bum a.ss benchwarmer-3rd stringer a.ss n*ggas for Example Jay Feeley who is known for throwing touchdowns to the wrong direction

Brian Greese ain't great either. He's just average

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-27-2006 at 11:18 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #176
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Cap Peeler said:
NO, because for example, if some team went 800-10 in almost a century but in the past decade they've been pretty much garbage, then NO, they should not be considered the best RIGHT NOW.

The best is the one that is having the best records and the one that is winning the national championship and the one that is pumping not only players to the NFL but GREAT talent as well, not just bum a.ss benchwarmers and 3rd stringers...

You just mad becuz n*ggas from Michigan don't got handsigns and "U of M" doesn't rhyme at all.

Kellen Winslow missed the whole season last year but i bet that n*gga is gonna start this upcoming season.

There's only a few respectable players in that list - Ty Law, Tom Brady, Steve Hutchingson, Cato June, Charles Woodson, Larry Foote, Amani Toomer

The rest are just bum a.ss benchwarmer-3rd stringer a.ss n*ggas for Example Jay Feeley who is known for throwing touchdowns to the wrong direction

Brian Greese ain't great either. He's just average

[pic - click to view]

Never said he wasnt going to start next season but Browns and Winslow cant get thoses 2 years back!! Which i think the 1st season was actually a football injury which can happen to everyone!!
 03-27-2006, 11:34 PM         #177
Sleep23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan
 03-27-2006, 11:36 PM         #178
Sleep23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I never claimed it was as dominant, that's on you. The fact remains that, with or without the dominancne in the 90's that they are probably 2nd to Miami, and without question behind Michigan.

luda showing michigan some love????

hell must have frozen over
 03-28-2006, 12:17 AM         #179
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
exactly and were a young program...our program wasnt sh*t until bowden got there and hes the winningest coach ever (that should tell u fu*ks something). FSU is an elite program since the late 80's early 90's and will continue to be until 2050...iam tellin u FSU will win a national championship soon...the talent is jus rediculous (top 5 recruiting classes the past 3 years)
 12 years ago '05        #180
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sleep23 said:
luda showing michigan some love????

hell must have frozen over
LOL, I'll give them their "just due" when it's called for.

BTW, the fu*k make you decide to come over here?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago