Better Collage Football Program [Miami or Michigan]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better Collage Football Program?
Miami 49 54.44%
Michigan 41 45.56%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 JBeezy said:
Michigan=The REAL UM
nope

it doesn't matter how many universities there are across the world

there's only one that goes by the name "The U"

and when you say "The U", people know automatically what school you're talking about

and when you say UM they know what school you're talking about, and it definately isn't michigan

our alumni are the best

i love when you're watching football games and they have graphics with the different players saying their name and where they went to school

and all these fools are like "joe blow, university of mickey mouse", etc, etc, etc...

then you get a hurricane on there and it's. "Ray Lewis, The U",.. "Edgerrin James, The U",.. "Santana Moss, The U", etc....

and all the commentators be like "THE U!!!!"

that's respect

and i love that people hate us, that must p!ss them off

most hated program in college football

puff daddy -- "you can hate us now, but we wont stop now"

THE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here with your 1000 year old dusty a.ss records with leather helmets and long sleeve rugby jerseys

LOL @ the dude that said michigan racked up wins before the foward pass

with your old a.ss

Last edited by Motion; 03-26-2006 at 10:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #142
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
tell them n*ggas mayne set the record strait.
 03-26-2006, 11:12 PM         #143
BigRick6008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Over the last 20 years, Michigan has more collegiate football wins than Miami. And many people forget that Michigan had no choice but to play in the rose bowl whenever they won the big ten and it wasnt until recently that it became a bowl where the national championship was played. Michigan was never matched up against teams like Florida State or Miami in a national championship game because they were in the Rose bowl before the BCS. And if Michigan and Miami switched conferences, it would be obvious who was better. Miami just last year joined the ACC. Before that they were in the Big East. There are one MAYBE two good football teams in the big east on a good year. Most years, there is no conference as good as the Big Ten top to bottom other than maybe the SEC. OSU, Iowa, PSU, and Michigan are always perennial powerhouses and recently Wisconsin has joined the list. There really is no comparison...........
 12 years ago '04        #144
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Motion said:
nope

it doesn't matter how many universities there are across the world

there's only one that goes by the name "The U"

and when you say "The U", people know automatically what school you're talking about

and when you say UM they know what school you're talking about, and it definately isn't michigan

our alumni are the best

i love when you're watching football games and they have graphics with the different players saying their name and where they went to school

and all these fools are like "joe blow, university of mickey mouse", etc, etc, etc...

then you get a hurricane on there and it's. "Ray Lewis, The U",.. "Edgerrin James, The U",.. "Santana Moss, The U", etc....

and all the commentators be like "THE U!!!!"

that's respect

and i love that people hate us, that must p!ss them off

most hated program in college football

puff daddy -- "you can hate us now, but we wont stop now"

fu*k outta here with your 1000 year old dusty a.ss records with leather helmets and long sleeve rugby jerseys

with your old a.ss
The past doesn't matter? It doesn't matter that Michigan has the highest winning perecentage out of any other school WHILE having the highest strength of scedule? Having a winning record VS. every conference doesn't mean anything? 42 conference championships don't matter? I'm sorry if Michigan has been around longer.......but consistency over a long period of time is a huge part of GREATNESS............

Having your alumni on TV calling Miami "The U" doesn't make Miami a better football program than Michigan, hate to break that to you...........having a corny a.ss nickname doesn't make a school great...........no matter how big you make the font or how many !'s you put in orange and how many you put in green.

Michigan=GREAT
Miami=VERY GOOD

Last edited by JBeezy; 03-26-2006 at 11:16 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #145
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 BigRick6008 said:
Over the last 20 years, Michigan has more collegiate football wins than Miami. And many people forget that Michigan had no choice but to play in the rose bowl whenever they won the big ten and it wasnt until recently that it became a bowl where the national championship was played. Michigan was never matched up against teams like Florida State or Miami in a national championship game because they were in the Rose bowl before the BCS. And if Michigan and Miami switched conferences, it would be obvious who was better. Miami just last year joined the ACC. Before that they were in the Big East. There are one MAYBE two good football teams in the big east on a good year. Most years, there is no conference as good as the Big Ten top to bottom other than maybe the SEC. OSU, Iowa, PSU, and Michigan are always perennial powerhouses and recently Wisconsin has joined the list. There really is no comparison...........
yeah we might have been in the big east and we might have independent yes the big east was weak but we played tuff teams to we played the top teams so dont get it twisted we can take out anybody(cept for LSU obvisouly).
 12 years ago '04        #146
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
michigan has more prestige, miami has produced better recent talent. i say miami
 12 years ago '04        #147
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 BigRick6008 said:
OSU, Iowa, PSU, and Michigan are always perennial powerhouses and recently Wisconsin has joined the list. There really is no comparison...........
I'll give you OSU, but penn state's been lollygaggin the past 5-6 years (except for this past one). anyone remember the "time to go, joe" campaigns?
 03-27-2006, 02:49 AM         #148
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best "program" would have to be Michigan
although lately Miami has had better teams
 03-27-2006, 08:11 AM         #149
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:
nope

THE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

with your old a.ss

12 years ago '05        #150
monty 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
they send about five to six players to the league. michigan just qb's.
 12 years ago '05        #151
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
Given the logic of some you Miami fans it looks like you would place Miami over Ohio State [since most would put Michigan above Ohio State, including me].......we can debate that ALL DAY! Who wants to go? I'm ready to jog my memory on some Ohio State facts anyway.
 12 years ago '04        #152
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Given the logic of some you Miami fans it looks like you would place Miami over Ohio State [since most would put Michigan above Ohio State, including me].......we can debate that ALL DAY! Who wants to go? I'm ready to jog my memory on some Ohio State facts anyway.
I refuse to talk about OSU or LSU till i get revenge on both. damn you both to hell.
 12 years ago '05        #153
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 C.R.I.P. said:
I refuse to talk about OSU or LSU till i get revenge on both. damn you both to hell.
 03-27-2006, 03:43 PM         #154
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe the logic of some of these post....
 12 years ago '04        #155
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
How many Hall Of Famers has Miami produced?
Name 1
How about Superbowl MVPs? The only one i can think of is Ray Lewis. Michigan? Tom Bradey got 2.Desmond Howard got 1.I can't think of any right now. go to that site from a few pages back, it says it ALL. MICHIGAN>any Florida football team.
 12 years ago '04        #156
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 DramaKing said:
Name 1
How about Superbowl MVPs? The only one i can think of is Ray Lewis. Michigan? Tom Bradey got 2.Desmond Howard got 1.I can't think of any right now. go to that site from a few pages back, it says it ALL. MICHIGAN>any Florida football team.
are we talkin NFL or College. Desmond Howard was the man in College but he really didnt do to well in the NFL yes i know he won Super bowl MVP. Tom Brady has did his thing though im not gone front on that. but yeah the teams our players on might not win but look at what they do to the league.

So IF we talkin NFL look at how these guys tear it up

Edgerign James
Reggie Wayne
Clinton Portis
Santanna Moss
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Jeremy Shockey
Sean Taylor
Warren Sapp
Dan Morgan
DJ Williams
Johnathan Vilma.
ass load of more.

now if the players below were on a team worth anything they would shine.

Willis McGahee
Andre Johnson
Kellen Winslow
Phillip Buchanon
Antrell Rolle

yall current players in the league dont even stand up close to our guys. if we talkin college yall won the NC in 97 before that 1948! give me a fu*kin break we have won 83',87',89,91,01. so yall can cut all talk the past 30 years The U has been runnin sh*t(cept for probatin days)
 12 years ago '04        #157
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 DramaKing said:
Name 1
In - Jim Kelly
Should-be-in-but-the-powers-that-be-are-retarded - Michael Irvin
Will get it when careers are over - Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Edge, Ed Reed

and that ain't even countin guys who have the potential to get in like Portis, Shockey, and the numerous other stars. sorry, i cant think of any current wolverines sans Tom Brady that scream hall of fame. maybe steve hutchinson. maybe.
 12 years ago '06        #158
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 C.R.I.P. said:
are we talkin NFL or College. Desmond Howard was the man in College but he really didnt do to well in the NFL yes i know he won Super bowl MVP. Tom Brady has did his thing though im not gone front on that. but yeah the teams our players on might not win but look at what they do to the league.

So IF we talkin NFL look at how these guys tear it up

Edgerign James
Reggie Wayne
Clinton Portis
Santanna Moss
Ray Lewis
Ed Reed
Jeremy Shockey
Sean Taylor
Warren Sapp
Dan Morgan
DJ Williams
Johnathan Vilma.
ass load of more.

now if the players below were on a team worth anything they would shine.

Willis McGahee
Andre Johnson
Kellen Winslow
Phillip Buchanon
Antrell Rolle

yall current players in the league dont even stand up close to our guys. if we talkin college yall won the NC in 97 before that 1948! give me a fu*kin break we have won 83',87',89,91,01. so yall can cut all talk the past 30 years The U has been runnin sh*t(cept for probatin days)
How many games has Kellen Winslow played in the past 2 seasons
 12 years ago '05        #159
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
noles.....most players in the nfl and possibly 4 first round draft pics this year
 12 years ago '04        #160
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Escrow said:
I can't believe the logic of some of these post....
I know right?

I especially loved MOTION's logic that Miami is the greatest because when someoone says "The U" everyone knows what they're talking about

Forget who has more wins and a higher winning percentage, let's just crown Miami because they're referred to as, "The U" :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy