Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better Collage Football Program?
Miami 49 54.44%
Michigan 41 45.56%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-25-2006, 12:56 PM         #41
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Negative.
all opinion...FSU has been one of the most dominant programs in the last 15 years...dominating the ACC while UM has dominated the weak a.ss Big East...all iam sayin is watch out 4 the noles this year dawg were lookin nasty...i bet u win a national title within the next 2 years
 03-25-2006, 12:56 PM         #42
E for Euphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami produces better NFL players. Michigan produces alot of BUST.
 03-25-2006, 12:57 PM         #43
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DEDOS 954 said:
:rolleyes:

your been the canes hoe for years ....

yall cant even keep those lames for jacksonville in check

go get me a drink waterboy
10-7 n*gga u mad?
 12 years ago '05        #44
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 T.O.N.Y said:
all opinion...FSU has been one of the most dominant programs in the last 15 years...dominating the ACC while UM has dominated the weak a.ss Big East...all iam sayin is watch out 4 the noles this year dawg were lookin nasty...i bet u win a national title within the next 2 years
I edited my post and put "you could make a case for either team though." Although, you come across as if FSU blows Miami out of the water in terms of comparing the universities.
 03-25-2006, 12:58 PM         #45
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
10-7 n*gga u mad?
Yeah? Are you just going to ignore the five in a row before that?
 03-25-2006, 12:59 PM         #46
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Yeah? Are you just going to ignore the five in a row before that?
nope witnessed alotta those games first hand...u guys ran our sh*t, but the tides have turned and its FSU's turn to start a streak...see u in miami on labor day n*ggaa!
 03-25-2006, 01:00 PM         #47
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
10-7 n*gga u mad?

6 game winning streak before that u mad ?

it took a low snap for yall to win
 12 years ago '05        #48
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
lol@ bragging about winning "A" game by 3. Especially after Miami won the previous 5 in a row.

I'm looking forward to going to the game this year. I usually go to the FSU/Miami game every year. I couldn't go last year though.

Last edited by QualityRecords; 03-25-2006 at 01:02 PM..
 03-25-2006, 01:01 PM         #49
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok yall wanna talk about what have u done for me lately until i bring up the last time we met

like i said 10-7 we own u stay madd
 12 years ago '04        #50
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
anybody who watched that game will tell you yeah FSU won but they did not beat us. We beat ourselves in that game. i just dont see how FSU fans can look at that game and brag about yeah it was a victory over Miami but yall looked worse than we did in that game and thats sayin somethin considering we gave up 9 sacks.
 03-25-2006, 01:06 PM         #51
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
anybody who watched that game will tell you yeah FSU won but they did not beat us. We beat ourselves in that game. i just dont see how FSU fans can look at that game and brag about yeah it was a victory over Miami but yall looked worse than we did in that game and thats sayin somethin considering we gave up 9 sacks.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

FSU 10 - UM 7...Therefore FSU won and beat u...fu*k outta here wit that gay a.ss we beat ourselves sh*t...u guys got 0wned by our defense flat and simple...made u look like a d-2 school...its alright tho ur D did the same...ours was jus better in the long run
 03-25-2006, 01:15 PM         #52
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
winningest program in all of college football, they didn't have the benefit of playing in the Big East for the majority of their existance, or in the ACC, Big 10>>>>ACC, Big East(when Miami was there) Michigan all time>>>>>Miami all time
 12 years ago '04        #53
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 ai3theanswer said:
winningest program in all of college football, they didn't have the benefit of playing in the Big East for the majority of their existance, or in the ACC, Big 10>>>>ACC, Big East(when Miami was there) Michigan all time>>>>>Miami all time
guys yall keep talkin bout how we were beating up on the weak Big East, when Michigan won most of there championships before blacks were allowed to play and they were playing Princeton in most of em so id say that pretty much makes it equal.
 12 years ago '05        #54
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
guys yall keep talkin bout how we were beating up on the weak Big East, when Michigan won most of there championships before blacks were allowed to play and they were playing Princeton in most of em so id say that pretty much makes it equal.
That isn't entirely accurate.

First, Michigan isn't placed above Miami for it's national championships so it doesn't matter what era they are in.

Second, they were in the Big 10 in 1917 playing the likes of Nebraska, Michigan State, and Northwestern in it's inaugural year.

Third, they have maintained a winning tradition since all the way back on those days, that speaks volumes.

Lastly, I put up the stats for Miami and Michigan over the last 15 years and besides the national championships they aren't that far off....and definetly not enough to overcome the gap that accumulated in the past.
 12 years ago '04        #55
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Having an argument or discussion with Hurricane fans is like trying to get information from a dog..............it's useless.

It's easy to rack up all those wins in a basketball conference like the Big East.......but what happened when they went to the ACC? Yup, you guessed it, two straight 3 loss seasons.

Miami fans answer to every question- "THE U!!!!!!!!!"

Michigan has the most wins in history.........I'd say that makes them the best football program........I"m sorry if Miami wasn't established for as long as Michigan, and the fact that they've been around for so long and have maintained this high of a winning percentage makes them the greatest. Yes, we know, Miami has had more 1st round draft picks, big fu*king deal, Michigan has more wins, enough said.
 12 years ago '05        #56
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Michigan has the most wins in history.........I'd say that makes them the best football program........
 12 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
michigan hasnt missed a bowl game in what 30 years ! .. cmon now , michigan is an all time great program , been here since the beginning .. and they havent won alot of champioships lately ,but they win the confrence and they go to the conf bowl game .. bo schembecler > any miami coach .... michigan vs osu >> any rivalry game in cfball .. most wins in cfball history , i mean look at the schools that started with michigan , princeton , and most of those schools where are they at ? div 3 , and michigan has continued to be an upper echelon school .
 03-25-2006, 03:13 PM         #58
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Having an argument or discussion with Hurricane fans is like trying to get information from a dog..............it's useless.

It's easy to rack up all those wins in a basketball conference like the Big East.......but what happened when they went to the ACC? Yup, you guessed it, two straight 3 loss seasons.

Miami fans answer to every question- "THE U!!!!!!!!!"

Michigan has the most wins in history.........I'd say that makes them the best football program........I"m sorry if Miami wasn't established for as long as Michigan, and the fact that they've been around for so long and have maintained this high of a winning percentage makes them the greatest. Yes, we know, Miami has had more 1st round draft picks, big fu*king deal, Michigan has more wins, enough said.
exaaactly
 03-25-2006, 04:01 PM         #59
JoeyZasa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me hit you guys with a little knowledge. Who was Miami before... Just the past decade they been a powerhouse. In the 80's?In the 70's? Early 90's.

Top 10...
USC
MICHIGAN
OHIO STATE
OKLAHOMA
FLORIDA STATE
ALABAMA
TEXAS
NEBRASKA
NOTRE DAME
Miami
 03-25-2006, 04:03 PM         #60