Better Collage Football Program [Miami or Michigan]

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Better Collage Football Program?
Miami 49 54.44%
Michigan 41 45.56%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

03-25-2006, 01:06 PM         #51
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said
anybody who watched that game will tell you yeah FSU won but they did not beat us. We beat ourselves in that game. i just dont see how FSU fans can look at that game and brag about yeah it was a victory over Miami but yall looked worse than we did in that game and thats sayin somethin considering we gave up 9 sacks.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

FSU 10 - UM 7...Therefore FSU won and beat u...fu*k outta here wit that gay a.ss we beat ourselves sh*t...u guys got 0wned by our defense flat and simple...made u look like a d-2 school...its alright tho ur D did the same...ours was jus better in the long run

03-25-2006, 01:15 PM         #52
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
winningest program in all of college football, they didn't have the benefit of playing in the Big East for the majority of their existance, or in the ACC, Big 10>>>>ACC, Big East(when Miami was there) Michigan all time>>>>>Miami all time

13 years ago '04        #53
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 7636 7636
 ai3theanswer said
winningest program in all of college football, they didn't have the benefit of playing in the Big East for the majority of their existance, or in the ACC, Big 10>>>>ACC, Big East(when Miami was there) Michigan all time>>>>>Miami all time
guys yall keep talkin bout how we were beating up on the weak Big East, when Michigan won most of there championships before blacks were allowed to play and they were playing Princeton in most of em so id say that pretty much makes it equal.

13 years ago '05        #54
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 C.R.I.P. said
guys yall keep talkin bout how we were beating up on the weak Big East, when Michigan won most of there championships before blacks were allowed to play and they were playing Princeton in most of em so id say that pretty much makes it equal.
That isn't entirely accurate.

First, Michigan isn't placed above Miami for it's national championships so it doesn't matter what era they are in.

Second, they were in the Big 10 in 1917 playing the likes of Nebraska, Michigan State, and Northwestern in it's inaugural year.

Third, they have maintained a winning tradition since all the way back on those days, that speaks volumes.

Lastly, I put up the stats for Miami and Michigan over the last 15 years and besides the national championships they aren't that far off....and definetly not enough to overcome the gap that accumulated in the past.

13 years ago '04        #55
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
Having an argument or discussion with Hurricane fans is like trying to get information from a dog..............it's useless.

It's easy to rack up all those wins in a basketball conference like the Big East.......but what happened when they went to the ACC? Yup, you guessed it, two straight 3 loss seasons.

Miami fans answer to every question- "THE U!!!!!!!!!"

Michigan has the most wins in history.........I'd say that makes them the best football program........I"m sorry if Miami wasn't established for as long as Michigan, and the fact that they've been around for so long and have maintained this high of a winning percentage makes them the greatest. Yes, we know, Miami has had more 1st round draft picks, big fu*king deal, Michigan has more wins, enough said.

13 years ago '05        #56
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said
Michigan has the most wins in history.........I'd say that makes them the best football program........

13 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,487 | Props total: 7262 7262
michigan hasnt missed a bowl game in what 30 years ! .. cmon now , michigan is an all time great program , been here since the beginning .. and they havent won alot of champioships lately ,but they win the confrence and they go to the conf bowl game .. bo schembecler > any miami coach .... michigan vs osu >> any rivalry game in cfball .. most wins in cfball history , i mean look at the schools that started with michigan , princeton , and most of those schools where are they at ? div 3 , and michigan has continued to be an upper echelon school .

03-25-2006, 03:13 PM         #58
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
Having an argument or discussion with Hurricane fans is like trying to get information from a dog..............it's useless.

It's easy to rack up all those wins in a basketball conference like the Big East.......but what happened when they went to the ACC? Yup, you guessed it, two straight 3 loss seasons.

Miami fans answer to every question- "THE U!!!!!!!!!"

Michigan has the most wins in history.........I'd say that makes them the best football program........I"m sorry if Miami wasn't established for as long as Michigan, and the fact that they've been around for so long and have maintained this high of a winning percentage makes them the greatest. Yes, we know, Miami has had more 1st round draft picks, big fu*king deal, Michigan has more wins, enough said.
exaaactly

03-25-2006, 04:01 PM         #59
JoeyZasa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me hit you guys with a little knowledge. Who was Miami before... Just the past decade they been a powerhouse. In the 80's?In the 70's? Early 90's.

Top 10...
USC
MICHIGAN
OHIO STATE
OKLAHOMA
FLORIDA STATE
ALABAMA
TEXAS
NEBRASKA
NOTRE DAME
Miami

03-25-2006, 04:03 PM         #60
JoeyZasa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If there is Ohio State fans backing up Michigan then you know that
Michigan > Miami

03-25-2006, 04:13 PM         #61
JoeyZasa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check it out. Take a look where the best athletes choose to go to school look at the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

13 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 7636 7636
Miami>>the NCAA

USC is just a fad them n*ggas wasnt no good til carson palmer last year now everybodys on their d*ck, Texas gon eventually go back to bein bums. Michigan is going to continue to lose. We gone See OSU in the Fiesta Bowl again this year, VT wont be hyped up this year since ESPN dosent have Marcus Vick d*ck to gag on, FSU will always bee Behind Miami and then the Gators cant even fu*k wit us they behind FSU. who else is there the only team i wont talk about is fu*kin LSU cuz they whipped our a.ss. anybody else fu*k Yo Team.

13 years ago '05        #63
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said
Miami>>the NCAA

USC is just a fad them n*ggas wasnt no good til carson palmer last year now everybodys on their d*ck, Texas gon eventually go back to bein bums. Michigan is going to continue to lose. We gone See OSU in the Fiesta Bowl again this year, VT wont be hyped up this year since ESPN dosent have Marcus Vick d*ck to gag on, FSU will always bee Behind Miami and then the Gators cant even fu*k wit us they behind FSU. who else is there the only team i wont talk about is fu*kin LSU cuz they whipped our a.ss. anybody else fu*k Yo Team.
LOL, given all the sh*t you talked in this post I cant even be mad at what you said about OSU......actually take that as a compliment in a twisted way.

13 years ago '05        #64
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JoeyZasa said
Let me hit you guys with a little knowledge. Who was Miami before... Just the past decade they been a powerhouse. In the 80's?In the 70's? Early 90's.

Top 10...
USC
MICHIGAN
OHIO STATE
OKLAHOMA
FLORIDA STATE
ALABAMA
TEXAS
NEBRASKA
NOTRE DAME
Miami
That's a good list. Most people dont put the Yale's and Princeton's on that list.

Mine, in order, would be:

ND
USC
Oklahoma
Alabama
Nebraska
Michigan
Ohio State
Texas
Penn State
Miami

I'll stick Miami in the Top 10 now that I think about it. The final spot was either Miami, Tennessee, or Florida State IMO and I think Miami has the stonger resume.

13 years ago '04        #65
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,232 | Props total: 1659 1659
 JoeyZasa said
Let me hit you guys with a little knowledge. Who was Miami before... Just the past decade they been a powerhouse. In the 80's?
no let me hit you with some knowledge

Miami won 3 National Championships in the 80's homo

you're lame

13 years ago '06        #66
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
I pick Alabama lol ohh bama isnt a option well i pick michigan although miami is great no doubt!!

13 years ago '04        #67
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I'm from Miami so i guess it's my turn to speak WHAT I THINK..

There ain't sh*t to say, except that if the U and Michigan have a game as of right now, clearly and by a big margin UM would win. The 2001 UM team is considered the best Division I-A team EVER to play. Michigan's history is so great and blah blah blah whatever as mentioned before they've been since the day the slaves in the south were set free. Lately, the Wolfpacks have been pretty much garbage. I won't mention the schedules because i respect that now in 2006 it looks like you're going to be around .500 and UM's schedule can't be said that has been weak because they used to play Oklahoma and others back in the big east but now they're playing a bunch of garbage teams but neverthless they got FSU, UF, Clemson (i think they're underrated) and others for 2006 as well...

Another important point to address is that U of M gets A LOT and i mean A LOT of All-American players, in the meantime, the U pretty much stays within the state of florida and everyone knows that Florida is a superpower in producing talent but as of late, UM is getting pretty sh*tty at recruiting, even losing local kids to out of state universities or to FSU or UF.

NFL Drafting - UM got that sh*t on lock, at least 5 (i think) UM players are drafted in the first round. 10 or more i think got drafted from that 2001 team in the first round and most are starting right now in the NFL. On the other hand, i really don't see too many U of M players getting drafted, actually there's like only 1 from there that's finna get taken in the 1st round.

Yeah history Michigan>UM any day of the week.
Coaching wise ... well Michigan>UM

And yes we did get embarrassed by LSU in the peach bowl.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-26-2006 at 12:56 AM..

13 years ago '04        #68
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 775 775
Alot of people hate Miami, so they vote against them.

03-26-2006, 01:40 AM         #69
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said
no let me hit you with some knowledge

Miami won 3 National Championships in the 80's homo

you're lame

owned...

and his list was garbage....

and somebody was co signing him

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd damn

03-26-2006, 01:41 AM         #70
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple6Raidr305 said
Alot of people hate Miami, so they vote against them.

pretty much

its because they play with a swagga

13 years ago '05        #71
BigBoi0105 
space
space
space
$602 | Props total: 3 3
Miami just look at the players they send to the NFL

13 years ago '04        #72
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
 Y2Luda said
What you shaking your head at? The most wins out of any other college program doesn't make them the best? I higher overall winning percentage than Miami doesn't make them the best?

13 years ago '05        #73
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said
What you shaking your head at? The most wins out of any other college program doesn't make them the best? I higher overall winning percentage than Miami doesn't make them the best?
Better than Miami, yes. Best ever, no. I went back and read it, I thought you were talking about the best ever, not just Miami. My bad.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 03-26-2006 at 05:46 AM..

13 years ago '05        #74
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 P DEDOS 954 said
owned...

and his list was garbage....

and somebody was co signing him

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd damn
That had nothing to do with his list.

Also, his list was very good by the way.

LOL @ "somebody" co-signing him, that was me, and would be able to justify any of it.....something you haven't been able to do since you started typing 75% nonsense in this thread.

03-26-2006, 09:08 AM         #75
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Recently, I guess Miami..

Hurts me to say it but Recently Miami hasnt been 'Miami'. Hope the new coaching changes brings us back..

Home      

most viewed right now
+144online now  43
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  32
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
154 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
29 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out