most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better Collage Football Program?
Miami 49 54.44%
Michigan 41 45.56%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-25-2006, 12:25 PM         #21
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
what has the U done really since the 80's. Maybe one title and the biggest choke in history against the buckeyes

since the 90's how bout two championships you chump and the best winning %

thats just as much as mich has had the past 70 years

since 1984 we got the most championships in the country

34 game winning streak go k!ll yourself asap foooooo
 12 years ago '05        #22
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
yeah but with that winning streak they were only able to win one championship.
 12 years ago '04        #23
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
im not tryin to compare the last 20 years...cause yea yalls numbers look great...but all time...michigan's program is "richer" i wont even really say better...its one of the most storied programs in the history of the sport...im not hatin on the U...i watch yalls games from time to time...and yall been on a great run the last decade or so...but i dont think championships alone can match up with that of michigan..
 03-25-2006, 12:28 PM         #24
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
yeah but with that winning streak they were only able to win one championship.

you got one championship in 60 years and it was shared whats your point

EDIT: and all my other points is the nail in the coffin you couldnt say anything bout em to disagree point blank period :rasta: :rasta:

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 03-25-2006 at 12:33 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
they only have 1 title in like 20 years (1997) and before that 1948. while on the other hand we have won in 5 in 20 years( 81, 87,89,91,01) not to mention before we joined the Big East we were independent and we played your oklahomas and your penn st, your FSU's, Nebraska, all of em.
 12 years ago '05        #26
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
I think the consensus has pretty much been reached.

Michigan > Miami [all time]

Miami > Michigan [last 20 or so years]

We'll see how this continues to play out now that Miami is in the ACC with that consisant competition. It'll take a hell of alot to catch Michigan on the all time scale [Ohio State has awhie to catch them too] BUT you start dominating the ACC anything like you did the Big East and you'll leave everyone speechless.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 03-25-2006 at 12:32 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #27
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
try to tell a recruit about michigans "rich" collage football history and all the wins and titles they racked up over 100 years ago before the great depression when they were still wearing leather helmets and blacks had their own water fountains and sh*t and convince him to play for michigan

they might just bi*ch slap the recruiter and walk away laughing

fu*k outta here with your stoneage flinstones bedrock history bullsh*t

MIAMI >>> michigan

Last edited by Motion; 03-25-2006 at 12:35 PM..
 03-25-2006, 12:36 PM         #28
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:
try to tell a recruit about michigans "rich" collage football history and all the wins and titles they racked up over 100 years ago before the great depression when they were still wearing leather helmets and blacks had their own water fountains and sh*t and convince him to play for michigan

MIAMI >>> michigan

hahahahahbhaahahbhaahbahahahha

closed thread

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 12 years ago '04        #29
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 Motion said:

MIAMI >>> michigan
it obviously works when you talk to them...cause they stay have top 15 recruiting classes...
 12 years ago '05        #30
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Motion said:
try to tell a recruit about michigans "rich" collage football history and all the wins and titles they racked up over 100 years ago before the great depression when they were still wearing leather helmets and black had there own water fountains and sh*t and convince him to play for michigan

MIAMI >>> michigan
Whether a recruit will respond to it isn't the deciding factor on whether it can used in the agrument when you are discussing two schools. The fact remains that those years all they way back then still do matter, and when you do factor those in, Michigan > Miami. I dont understand why some Miami fans cant be happy with the recent string of success and live with the title of being better over the last "X" years, the all time title is out of reach for quite some time.

Also....Michigan finished higher in recruiting in 2006 and 2005 so I guess they aren't "slapping" them too much.
 12 years ago '05        #31
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
smh @ an Ohio State fan defending Michigan.
 12 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
im a be honest everybody knows We(Miami) wasnt really a good football school till ol Howard Schellenger came and thats when the dynasty began some 30 somethin yearsago. so i have to agree Michigan does have a better history in the last 100 years or so and they have the most wins even though from there record book it look like theyve been playin since civil war. they won alot of those championships playing princeton. football has changed so much from when they won they last non slit championship(1948) its not even funny. but in the Modern Era of footabll late 60's, 70's,80's,90's(maybe that probation k!lled us), 00's nobody has been better than The U.
 12 years ago '04        #33
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
quality... thats where you get it twisted...if this was a school that aint compare to osu i wouldnt sit there and lie like they better cause im a michigan fan..thatd be crazy to do and would show im just an uninformed homer...
 03-25-2006, 12:43 PM         #34
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan.
 12 years ago '04        #35
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
im a be honest everybody knows We(Miami) wasnt really a good football school till ol Howard Schellenger came and thats when the dynasty began some 30 somethin yearsago. so i have to agree Michigan does have a better history in the last 100 years or so and they have the most wins even though from there record book it look like theyve been playin since civil war. they won alot of those championships playing princeton. football has changed so much from when they won they last non slit championship(1948) its not even funny. but in the Modern Era of footabll late 60's, 70's,80's,90's(maybe that probation k!lled us), 00's nobody has been better than The U.

im glad your usin logic and not jus sayin nonsense..
 12 years ago '05        #36
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 QualityRecords said:
smh @ an Ohio State fan defending Michigan.
I'm defending common sense and college football, not michigan. I did throw up a little in my mouth though typing some of that.

C.R.I.P. said:
Miami MIGHT be the best in the "modern" era. I agree with everything else though.
 03-25-2006, 12:50 PM         #37
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ this thread...the winningest football program in college football or sh*tty a.ss UM

Michigan > Miami all day

FSU > Miami

yessir
 12 years ago '05        #38
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 T.O.N.Y said:
FSU > Miami
Negative. You could make a case for either team though.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 03-25-2006 at 12:56 PM..
 03-25-2006, 12:54 PM         #39
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
smh @ this thread...the winningest football program in college football or sh*tty a.ss UM

Michigan > Miami all day

FSU > Miami

yessir

:rolleyes:

your been the canes hoe for years ....

yall cant even keep those lames for jacksonville in check

go get me a drink waterboy
 12 years ago '05        #40
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Y2Luda said:
I did throw up a little in my mouth though typing some of that.
hahaha, good stuff
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy