Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better Collage Football Program?
Miami 49 54.44%
Michigan 41 45.56%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #201
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 madness said:
you michigan fans havent done much to dispel the notion that you've been pretty much worthless the past 25 years. what have you done for me lately i ask? a split national title you say? THAT'S AMAZING:thumbsdow
I dont know why you would come into a thread and jump off about how you are ignorant concerning the subject, maybe you should do some research first........you might LEARN something.
 12 years ago '05        #202
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
Got to with Miami
 12 years ago '04        #203
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 Y2Luda said:
I dont know why you would come into a thread and jump off about how you are ignorant concerning the subject, maybe you should do some research first........you might LEARN something.
why do you take interest so much? i have no problem with OSU, so take your buckeye lovin a.ss and roll. don't bother me, i'm waiting to hear why the wolverines have been better recently.
 12 years ago '06        #204
YoungScott 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 0 0
I Gotta Say Miami
 12 years ago '04        #205
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 madness said:
why do you take interest so much? i have no problem with OSU, so take your buckeye lovin a.ss and roll. don't bother me, i'm waiting to hear why the wolverines have been better recently.
Luda, as well as many others have said that recently, Miami has been a better program...........so please, read the posts. But overall, over history, Michigan is a better, more prestigious program.

Last edited by JBeezy; 03-30-2006 at 02:09 PM..
 03-30-2006, 02:12 PM         #206
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see a trend in this thread
people who know little about sports
people who live in miami
people who watch large amounts of Sportscenter, watch very few games
people who know little about sports history
ignorant people
^^^>>>>vote Miami
everyone else >>> Michigan

lmao at being better for 20 out of 100 and being the better program
in that case Texas >>Miami cause they won last year
yall are retarted
 12 years ago '04        #207
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 HeavyStarch said:
I see a trend in this thread
people who know little about sports
people who live in miami
people who watch large amounts of Sportscenter, watch very few games
people who know little about sports history
ignorant people
^^^>>>>vote Miami
everyone else >>> Michigan

lmao at being better for 20 out of 100 and being the better program
in that case Texas >>Miami cause they won last year
yall are retarted
so we are ignorant for posting the truth. and no texas has not been a better program. last year was the first time Mack Brown hasnt choked Texas will go back to bein losers in a couple.
 12 years ago '05        #208
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
....and again I wouldn't point out my own ignorance, but that's just me. It has been stated more times than necessary how Michigan > Miami [all time] and Miami > Michigan [recently; 30 years or so]. You could have also done the research yourself and come to that very EASY conclusion.

LOL @ bringing my team into this, your reaching. Just stop.
 12 years ago '05        #209
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
 C.R.I.P. said:
so we are ignorant for posting the truth. and no texas has not been a better program. last year was the first time Mack Brown hasnt choked Texas will go back to bein losers in a couple.

:iagree: texas hasnt been a factor since the 70s up until the last 2 seasons they not even on the radar of michigan and miami
 12 years ago '05        #210
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 bayryda said:
:iagree: texas hasnt been a factor since the 70s up until the last 2 seasons they not even on the radar of michigan and miami
You dont average 10 wins a season over the last 8 years and say someone isn't a "factor."

All time:

Michigan
Texas
Miami

(in that order)

Recently (last 30 years):

Miami
Michigan
Texas
 12 years ago '05        #211
bayryda 
space
space
space
naaaa last 30 years texas not top 3. after 83 season they sucked up until about 96 when they won the 1st big 12 title game and even after that they still was not on the national champioship radar, and if they were oklahoma ended that. and in that one season they were good in the 80s and 90s they got crushed by miami in the cotton bowl lol.

last 30 years:

miami
usc
FSU
OSU
Michigan
ND
Nebraska
OU
Bama
Penn State
 12 years ago '04        #212
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 Y2Luda said:
....and again I wouldn't point out my own ignorance, but that's just me. It has been stated more times than necessary how Michigan > Miami [all time] and Miami > Michigan [recently; 30 years or so]. You could have also done the research yourself and come to that very EASY conclusion.

LOL @ bringing my team into this, your reaching. Just stop.
yeah, i was actually referring to the posts above the one i made. you know, the ones that claimed no miami fan had yet to post a logical argument, when, as you mentioned, its been settled that miami has point, blank, period been the better program recently. i was just wondering what logic they needed to prove that point.

and yes, i'm still bitter at the fiesta bowl fiasco, that's why the buckeyes name will forever be in my mouth:D
 03-30-2006, 04:15 PM         #213
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive noticed that every Miami thread has the same U haters, fu*k them n*gga's. Michigan hasnt been dominate outside of 97 for awhile. Miami as far as Championships an NFL talent has been dominating.
 03-30-2006, 04:15 PM         #214
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
College
 12 years ago '05        #215
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 bayryda said:
naaaa last 30 years texas not top 3. after 83 season they sucked up until about 96 when they won the 1st big 12 title game and even after that they still was not on the national champioship radar, and if they were oklahoma ended that. and in that one season they were good in the 80s and 90s they got crushed by miami in the cotton bowl lol.

last 30 years:

miami
usc
FSU
OSU
Michigan
ND
Nebraska
OU
Bama
Penn State
@ you thinking I think Texas was #3. I was ranking Miami, Michigan, and Texas ONLY.

Come on now.
 12 years ago '05        #216
bayryda 
space
space
space
my bad cause i know even texas fans would have 2 find that hard 2 believe lol
 03-30-2006, 04:48 PM         #217
eazye23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michigans fell of the last couple years
 12 years ago '04        #218
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 madness said:
yeah, i was actually referring to the posts above the one i made. you know, the ones that claimed no miami fan had yet to post a logical argument, when, as you mentioned, its been settled that miami has point, blank, period been the better program recently. i was just wondering what logic they needed to prove that point.

and yes, i'm still bitter at the fiesta bowl fiasco, that's why the buckeyes name will forever be in my mouth:D
They haven't presented a logical argument as to why Miami is a better overall college football program. Yes, logical points have been made about why Miami has been a better program recently.......I've conceded that. But some people, for some damn reason, have stated that overall, taking into account each schools entire history, that Miami is a better program, and that's just stupid and has no logical backing whatsoever.
 12 years ago '04        #219
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5350 5350
miami fell off in the 90s ...
 12 years ago '05        #220
bayryda 
space
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
miami fell off in the 90s ...

yea and they still played for the title 3 times in the 90s, won 1 title then they were on probation but bounced right back 2 form and won another title and played in two title games.. thats another reason gotta respect em as the best team over the last 25-30 seasons, because that 90s run they had was "falling off"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy