T.I. - I'm Talking To You who is he dissin

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 12 years ago '04        #1
8715 pageviews
30 comments

JDAKID 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 1 1
T.I. - I'm Talking To You who is he dissin

Listen 2 this sh*t i really think this n*gga is gettin at weezy and lil flip tell me what yall think real talk

30 comments for "T.I. - I'm Talking To You who is he dissin"

03-22-2006, 01:12 PM         #2
Young Capo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what does he say to make it sound like he is dissing wayne and flip
 03-22-2006, 01:21 PM         #3
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing that makes it sound like Wayne is..."I aint talkin bout Jigga cause that n*gga's the real President Carter".....something like that.
 12 years ago '05        #4
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
Once again....if you idiots heard him when he played the entire album on Shade45 on MONDAY he said that the track isn't going at one man particular. As he travels around the globe he hears things here and there, so he spoke about some on the track. He basically said that if you feel offended by it or if you feel he was speaking to YOU then.....guess he was. <---basically what T.I. said about the track, neva said names
Soaring Seagull slapped this ish

12 years ago '05        #5
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Once again....if you idiots heard him when he played the entire album on Shade45 on MONDAY he said that the track isn't going at one man particular. As he travels around the globe he hears things here and there, so he spoke about some on the track. He basically said that if you feel offended by it or if you feel he was speaking to YOU then.....guess he was. <---basically what T.I. said about the track, neva said names

Damn yo', why cat's gotta be idiots about some sh*t some dude said who don't give a fu*k about none of us.
 12 years ago '05        #6
space
space
 Ushouldpayme said:
Damn yo', why cat's gotta be idiots about some sh*t some dude said who don't give a fu*k about none of us.
cuz "I'm Talkin to U" threads have been posted about 8 or 9 times AFTER he already explained about the track. n*ggas have already posted threads EXPLAINING what T.I. said. People should do their research first.....it's that simple
 12 years ago '04        #7
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
T.I. couldnt even murk Flip... then got murked by Luda w/ one line, I think he should be through battling
Sucka Repellent slapped this ish

12 years ago '04        #8
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

I don't listen to Shade 45 and I didn't download the interview but I believe an apology is in order
 12 years ago '04        #9
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
What kinds f*g**ts got e-beef and sh*t anyway???

Asking for appologies and sh*t, fu*k outta with that sh*t fool.
 12 years ago '05        #10
nelsong6969 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
dont have to listen to the interview when there was alreayd like 20 threads on this same topic
 12 years ago '05        #11
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 341 341
He going at WAYNE. If you heard the SHADE45 comments he made then you can put two and two together and figure it out.
 12 years ago '05        #12
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 341 341
 RZ/-\ said:
What kinds f*g**ts got e-beef and sh*t anyway???

Asking for appologies and sh*t, fu*k outta with that sh*t fool.
 03-22-2006, 03:54 PM         #13
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt make sense for him to b going at wayne, n*ggas was pretty cool w/ each other.
 12 years ago '04        #14
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,929 | Props total: 4293 4293
 UknowWhatItIs said:
T.I. couldnt even murk Flip... then got murked by Luda w/ one line, I think he should be through battling
are u serious? T.I. destroyed Flip. yeah Luda got him with that one line. so what everybody gets got even the greats. Pac k!lled Biggie in alot of his songs, Biggie k!lled Pac in some. thats hip hop sh*t happens. but to say flip couldnt even murk flip is stupid.
 12 years ago '04        #15
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
TI was had by Luda on that line because TI didn't know Luda was going to be on the track. Ludacris was able to hear what TI said about him before he recorded his verse. Basically an unfair advantage.
 12 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25150 25150
I Thought He Was Callin Shots At Jay Z...

"my uncle ???,yeah he the real president carter"
 03-22-2006, 04:33 PM         #17
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its only T.i
 03-22-2006, 04:39 PM         #18
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne always sayin sh*t like "it's a lot of kings but i'm tha boss" and "everybody wanna be king" he deserve tha diss (if it's one). His ego too big and his recent jay-z type sh*t aint backin it up... I luv both of them n*ggaz as rappers but damn they need to say what they gotta stay and leave that slick sh*t alone
 12 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said:
doesnt make sense for him to b going at wayne, n*ggas was pretty cool w/ each other.
Uhh cuz on THA CARTER II on Money On My Mind Wayne clearly spits
"if your the king than where's your palace at?"

^^most recent thing

Plus like others have said Weezy always havin lines about kings and sh*t...I mean come on now it's simple Weezy be spitting subliminals @ T.I. (a bar or two), however, with T.I. since he's so aggressive and sh*t (we all saw this when he murdered Flip) he decided to create an entire track. I call it a subliminal track cuz da n*gga is goin @ somebody just not goin to say exactly who...fu*k do I have to explain subliminals?........cuz n*ggas it's supposed to be A SUBLIMINAL!!
 03-22-2006, 11:00 PM         #20
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just not buyin it man. U forgettin that they've had alotta n*ggas been claiming themselves as The King of the South. TI is one of 'em but dem n*ggas cool & been cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy