T.I. - King (2006)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 156 21.55%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 341 47.10%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 171 23.62%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 28 3.87%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 28 3.87%
Voters: 724. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-23-2006, 06:25 PM         #61
RapMusicrocks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever pms me a link to explicit retail with bonus will get props up the anus hole!
 12 years ago '04        #62
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 4148 4148
2/5, dont like it, but i like Ghostface so bad lyrics dont appeal to me.
 12 years ago '04        #63
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
1.king back **** 1/2
2. front back (ft. u.g.k.) ***
3. what you know ****
4. im talkin to you **** 1/2
5. live in the sky (ft. jamie foxx) *** 1/2
6. ride wit me *** 1/2
8. why you wanna *** 1/2
9. get it *** 1/2
10. top back *** 1/2
11. im straight (ft. b.g., young jeezy) ****
12. undertaker (ft. young buck, young dro) *** 1/2
13. stand up guy *** 1/2
14. you know who ****
15. goodlife (ft. pharrell, common) ****
16. hello (ft. governor) ** 1/2
17. told you so *** 1/2
18. bankhead (ft. p$c, young dro ***

4 mics, much better than UL but def not touching trap muzik

Last edited by Kiss The Stick; 03-23-2006 at 08:53 PM..
 03-23-2006, 09:21 PM         #64
PO2345 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can say its better than the carter ii in myopinion
 03-23-2006, 11:09 PM         #65
thekidgi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave this a 4/5.... i think trap muzik is better, but this is better than urban legend. IM talkin to you is a hot a.ss joint... Mannies beat on Top Back is flames... IMO Undertaker is the only song that comes close to what TI was doin on Trap Muzik.
 12 years ago '05        #66
Wri23 242 heat pts242
space
space
$749 | Props total: 3862 3862
This album is nice 4.
 12 years ago '04        #67
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
well its not as good as Urban Legend, but its got a few bangers on it, tracks like Front Back, What You Know, Undertaker, Told You So. Not feeling most of the beats either.

Solid 3, nearly 4. lil disappointed thought he was gonna bring more heat like Urban.....still solid album though not his best imo.
 03-24-2006, 01:36 AM         #68
boojitede 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEY NEED TO START ADDING .5 scores. it would lead to more accurate results..3.5 4.5 etc
 03-24-2006, 02:13 AM         #69
PWN3D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. King Back -- Just Blaze is loving to sample movies right now. Beat is on some Hawaii Five-0/Knight Rider/A-Team/Chips tip. Something that plays while they look for the bad guy. T.I. does his thing on the track....and the trumpets on the hook? *Shrugs* Just is a beast....

2. Front Back -- How can you go wrong with UGK and T.I.? Wonderful beat, wonderful track. Good to hear Pimp C on a cut again....

3. What You Know -- The single that we all know. A hustler's anthem, but good enough to have non-rap fans singing to it. T.I. has found the balance that most artists spend their career looking for. You want something hot for the streets, but hot enough for the TRL audience.

4. I'm Talkin' To You -- Once again Just Blaze returns. Beat is strictly nasty. This is the track for dudes that always find a way to run their mouth about you and what you're doing. The way T.I.P. flips his flow on the track, shocked me. I love T.I., but didn't know he could flip it like that!

5. Live In The Sky -- As someone in this post stated, this is something you could see Pac performing. Jamie Foxx on the track definately helps tons. Very mellow, very laid-back, good for riding....

6. Ride Wit' Me -- "Ride wit' me *CENSOR ICON*/ Lemme show u where we kick it at..."
Sort of reminds me of What U Know, but about a completely different topic. Good, smooth track with a catchy hook.....

7. The Breakup (Skit) -- Simple interlude featuring Mike Epps....

8. Why You Wanna -- A single for the ladies, but good enough that dudes can vibe with it. Basically, a "dump your zero, get with a hero" track....

9. Get It -- Swizzy on the beat. Some people are going to love this track, others are going to not be impressed. Personally, it keeps my head bobbing. Apparently, whatever you need, T.I. can get it......

10. Top Back -- Mannie Fresh beats down the door again. I turned my bass down to 1/4th and this still rattled the speakers. Personally, it reminds me of an "old" T.I. track....

11. I'm Straight -- A song that someone constantly on their grind can relate to. Put me anywhere, and I'm straaaaaaight......beautiful cameos from Jeezy and B.G. All three cats k!lled it....

12. Undertaker -- Mess with T.I., Buck, P$C, etc....you're going to get buried apparently. They will end your life if you aren't careful....hey, at least they let out a fair warning.....probably my least favorite track on the CD....

13. Stand Up Guy -- I never ever, ever, ever, ever expected to hear T.I. make such a track. Is it good? Yes, just not typical T.I., IMO. Not the typical T.I. flow, same T.I. raps though....basically, come kick it with me in the club, bring your friend, we're going to smoke weed, get drunk, take some pills, leave, have a menage-a-fifteen.....

14. You Know What -- I think this beat is just so hot. Not sure who produced it, but if Just Blaze did it, I wouldn't be surprised. Could be Travis Barker also.....combine 'What U Know' and 'I'm Talkin' To You' and I think you have this track. Like I stated, lovely beat, and a good song, but I'm not going crazy over it....

15. Goodlife -- Fine track, but the combination of Common and T.I. is definately unexpecting. I don't mind it, but just a shock. A very laid back and light track with T.I. explaining why he lives the life he does.....

16. Hello -- Basically, T.I. asks and makes statements about what a lot of dudes wonder about their ex. Governor almost ruins such a nice song, IMO. I wish there was another singer on the beat or that they let the sample provide his part....

17. Told You So -- T.I. is letting you know that he "told you so" years ago that he'd be on top. Basically, T.I. is deciding to rub it in your face that you didn't believe in him then and now you're on his piece. He's right though, I won't argue.....

18. Bankhead -- This beat is absolutely crack, crack, cRACK! Hell, the whole song is....P$C clique does their thing. I think this might be the best way to end the album. I was riding around earlier playing this, losing my mind. Thought I was in an ATL club, about to riot. Scared anyone driving next to me....be careful where you play this, riots most likely will incite, especially in ghetto areas......

Overall: I think this is an absolutely fabolous album. Could it have been better? Yeah. Am I disappointed? Absolutely not! T.I. came back and did it, once again. I truly feel like T.I. ventured out on this CD. Tried to please every coast and every style of music. And for that, he deserves props. Some of the beats on the CD could've been better, but none are bad.

Maybe it's the hype from finally getting it, but this might be the first album I purchase in like two years. T.I. is the man, and as much as I love Wayne, T.I. has a crown upon his head. Maybe it's more hype flowing through my veins, but I haven't heard a flow like this in a while from a rapper. They all sound the same on every track, and here's a cat (from the SOUTH!) doing it different. I truly hope that this album sells.

I'm sure no one is going to read my review and if they do, they're going to not gain anything from it, so I apologize.

What a great week for music, eh? Ghostface k!llah keeps me smiling and then I ride right into this album. I'm going to be living off a musical high for the next several weeks/months. Thanks T.I......
 03-24-2006, 03:10 AM         #70
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was alright nothin special
 03-24-2006, 06:24 AM         #71
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im going to give it a 3. I liked TI's last album a lot better but this one still has some nice tracks.
 12 years ago '04        #72
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
Garbage album. Ghostface>this album * 100.
 03-24-2006, 08:11 AM         #73
ej152024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tight cd worth adding 2 the collection.
 12 years ago '05        #74
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
4/5 Great album.

The Production here is second to none. T I has a great flow throghout the album and he tackles a lot of differen topics. Great Album.

Top 5 Joints .....

-What You Know
(amazin beat/t i rips this joint with his trademark flow)
-Im Talking To You
(t i is going at the cats who been taking shots at him/vicious flow (3rd verse)
-Live In The Sky
(t i is talking about his friend that passed away amongs other stuff)
-Im Straight (Feat. BG / Jeezy)
(great collabo with BG / Jeezy)
-Good Life (Feat. Common)
(great collabo with Common with a mellow beat by the Neptunes)
 03-24-2006, 10:25 AM         #75
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice sh*t from T.I., Didn't respect about a year ago for all this king of south sh*t but his music grew on me and now I like his sh*t. This album got 3.5 from me.
 12 years ago '04        #76
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 PO2345 said:
i can say its better than the carter ii in myopinion
i bet it is. i haven't heard it yet. carter 2 is the most overrated album i have heard in awhile.
 03-24-2006, 02:45 PM         #77
305_Movement 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...wow. T.I. came hard as fuk on dis one...im givin dis sh*t a 5 mayne...gahhd damm dat n*gga k!lled it
 03-24-2006, 02:57 PM         #78
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The album is str8, and T.I. is str8. All of his albums were str8 to me, he's just an "ok" rapper.
 03-24-2006, 05:53 PM         #79
squadlyfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the album str8 ....its some weak tracks tho .....the n*gga jus stay on the same shyt ...thats what i dont like about him ...he too predictable ...but i wonder if he talkin bout wayne .....he aint gon get wayne like flip ....ill be waitin
 03-24-2006, 05:56 PM         #80
squadlyfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and fu*k wrong wit yall comparin this to trap muzik ...tm is a classic this sh*t barely ova the radar ....stop d*ckridin jus be honest ...its str8 but its not a standout album .....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy