Whats the most emotional scene in a film you've ever seen?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2006, 11:56 PM         #81
hui 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How has no one said Ricky getting shot in Boyz in tha Hood. And when you think that Dakota dies in Man on fire but she really doesn't.
 04-26-2006, 01:30 AM         #82
Mz_Chocolate313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know about yall, but some of the most emotional parts in movies for me are as followed...
John Q - When john's wife was in the hospital room with her son and the little girl in the next bed died and her mother was cryin about how she want her baby... that was so sad cause it was almost like "oh, my baby next"
Boyz N the Hood - When Ricky got shot and they took him back to his momma house when he was dead... damn, that was sad as hell
The Titanic damn, i just recently seen that movie for the first time and the most emotional part for me in that movie was when Jack said "Promise me Rose that you will f!ght to live on and will never give up" damn that got me cause it was like he knew he was gone die
Higher Learning The part when Tyra got shot and she just knew that she was about to die because as soon as she caughed up that blood is when she started cryin.. that was sad as hell

i cant really think of any more right now... but those are the parts in movies that really had me emotional

Last edited by Mz_Chocolate313; 04-26-2006 at 01:31 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #83
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
When Rick died in Boyz in the Hood
 04-26-2006, 03:16 PM         #84
Mz_Chocolate313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Passion of the Christ, when Jesus was gettin tortured and spit on. that was a powerful movie. people died watchin it.

i didnt' know that "people" died watchin that movie, i only remember hearin about one woman who died in the movie theater, i have it on DVD, but i aint watched it yet because im too afraid that i might die or have to go to the hospital, idk, i just dont wanna die like that
 04-26-2006, 05:16 PM         #85
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEA I AINT EVEN SEEN DAT MOVIE YET..IT GIVES ME CHILLS JUS THINKIN BOUt DA MOVIE..I ALWAYS HAD A lil FEAR ABOUT THESE JESUS FILMS..THEY JUs GET TO ME..IONNO WHY..ITS JUS DA WHOLe EMOTIONAL sh*t..AND THEN DA TORTURES AN death SCENES...

I HAVENT SEEN IT PERIOD...dont plan on it....i just cant bare to even watch da torture an all...

im good..
 04-26-2006, 05:34 PM         #86
TheOpposition21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this would have to be The Last Samurai when they all charged in the final battle... and then.... perfect.....
 12 years ago '05        #87
CrookedEye99 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 0 0
in the movie My Girl when Vada sees Thomas Jay in the coffin
 12 years ago '05        #88
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
ya totally forgot about My Girl.... sh*t was real fu*ked up wen he died.... he a kid and all and he was showin he loved her
 04-27-2006, 02:22 AM         #89
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The end of Boondock Saints, While the two boys and there father execute the mafia don, got to me. not in an emotional way, but impactful in what the say.
 12 years ago '04        #90
hungus 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
when simbas dad died in lion king
 04-30-2006, 02:36 PM         #91
Mz_Chocolate313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrookedEye99 said:
in the movie My Girl when Vada sees Thomas Jay in the coffin
oh yeah, i forgot about that movie... that was a good one, and it was sad, and the lion king was also sad when mufassa dies, thats why i've never seen simbas pride because i think that it will make me cry not seein mufassa there.... silly isn't it..
 05-01-2006, 09:21 AM         #92
gatdaym 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep most ave sed it, the Armaggeddon scene for me, which was sooooooo darkkkkkkk
 12 years ago '05        #93
watthafuc 
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 0 0
smh @ all you homotional chumps
 12 years ago '05        #94
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
I would say the scene in that kids movie, "Charlotte's Web", when the spider died and all of the baby spiders left that pig. When I was little, I was bawlling!!! And, as of now (even though it's been said like a billion times in this post) that scene from "Crash", where I thought the little girl got shot. I almost cried at that part, man. That's a good friggin' movie if it can almost make me cry.
 12 years ago '04        #95
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i agree wit John Q., that movie was pretty sad to me, ummmm...Titanic at the end when the band was playin as the ship was goin down...i'ma go all corny and whatnot wit Ghost when Patrick Swayze had to leave at the end and the girl could finally see him, i was like 9 when i saw that so it got me...and then from Light It Up when Robert Ri'chard ran in front of the sniper's shot when they tried to shoot Usher on the top of the roof afta they took ova the school..i had to turn the channel on that one to keep from cryin
 12 years ago '05        #96
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
Crash was good...

i almost cried in skool wen i first saw Green Mile durin the ending... but i held it in...

there were a few scenes in the new 9/11 movie, "United 93" were i thought i was gonna lose it, but didnt.... sh*ts a sad movie
 05-03-2006, 04:02 AM         #97
khality.com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Million Dollar Baby as mentionned earlier

and for some strange reason:

The ending of Ghost (I was mad young for this one) when demi moore can see patrick swayzee for the last time before he goes to heaven...

Gotta co-sign for optimus primes death tho... VERY emotional!!! lol!
 05-03-2006, 08:32 AM         #98
bluebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaLonStyliciouz said:
lion king - mufasas death
oh my god me too i was about to feel like a pus*y for putting this one but you got it before me

the lion king
 05-03-2006, 08:33 AM         #99
bluebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hungus said:
when simbas dad died in lion king
me too
 05-03-2006, 08:35 AM         #100
LETZGETIT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its this movie called Tenant starring Snoop! The ending on that was hot and meaningful!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy