T.I. - King - Dissapointment of the year so far

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2006, 11:31 PM         #21
jaymykiala  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jo blak said:
I ain't no hater.I would'nt even b posting this sh*t if i was a hater.All im sayin iz,T.I. iz at a point were competition iz all around him.He was suppose to hav a album were n*ggaz iz like "ain't nobody fuccin wit t.i. he iz the king."Instead he dropped some aight sh*t.In my opinion, n*ggaz can take him out da #1 spot now.If jeezy drop anotha hot 1 then he got da throne.I thought it would at least b better than the carter 2.

me personally, I think it is better than Carter 2
 03-20-2006, 11:32 PM         #22
Weezy_Baby10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i disagree completely....give it a chance
 12 years ago '04        #23
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,346 | Props total: 13012 13012
damn, yall are hyping up Fishscale WAY too much... its not that great. its a 3.5/5 album. Ima wait before i compare it to T.I's King, because i wanna hear it in good quality, and i have to hear it more than once.
 03-20-2006, 11:37 PM         #24
buckski  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jo blak said:
I mean........I'm not gonna say iz wacc but, I expected more from T.I. wit dis 1.With a title like "KING," i thought it would be flawless but alot of the songs were jus average.Tell me wat'chu think.Don't come up in here if u got da n*gga dicc in ya mouth and can't speak the truth.Right now, Ghostface hasthe best album of the year and im not jus sayin dat bcuz he's from the east.If T.I. delivered like he was suppose to then, I would b praisin the n*gga in this thread. I ain't wit all dat down south hating sh*t.
Olboy how are you goin knock the king.(what you no about that:banghead:
 12 years ago '04        #25
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
is this even out ?
 03-21-2006, 12:40 AM         #26
jo blak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
You talkin all that crazy sh*t.

n*gga get real.

I ain't sayin king of hip hop.I'm sayin king of the south.t.i. the best but he slipped wit dis album
 03-21-2006, 12:41 AM         #27
mokeywuzlow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u really think fishscale is that hot??????:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '05        #28
freeg4 
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 g0tt1 said:
You cant judge an album based on 1 listen.
Yea dumbass
 12 years ago '05        #29
freeg4 
space
space
space
$641 | Props total: 65 65
 jo blak said:
Das bullsh*t.Da 1st time i heard fishscale i was like dis sh*t iz crazy.
Aiight why don't you discuss whats so crazy about fishscale, why because its Ghostface. Yall just hyping this sh*t up cuz yall desperately need a NY artist to bring it back. Fishscale is wack. Yes I said it the sh*t sounds like some underground sh*t. The quality of the beats are trash. And Ghostface is one annoying a.ss dude IMO.
 03-21-2006, 02:40 AM         #30
boojitede  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought it was hot
 12 years ago '04        #31
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 freeg4 said:
Aiight why don't you discuss whats so crazy about fishscale, why because its Ghostface. Yall just hyping this sh*t up cuz yall desperately need a NY artist to bring it back. Fishscale is wack. Yes I said it the sh*t sounds like some underground sh*t. The quality of the beats are trash. And Ghostface is one annoying a.ss dude IMO.
u sound like an NY hater

U Mad?
 12 years ago '04        #32
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 jo blak said:
I ain't no hater.I would'nt even b posting this sh*t if i was a hater.All im sayin iz,T.I. iz at a point were competition iz all around him.He was suppose to hav a album were n*ggaz iz like "ain't nobody fuccin wit t.i. he iz the king."Instead he dropped some aight sh*t.In my opinion, n*ggaz can take him out da #1 spot now.If jeezy drop anotha hot 1 then he got da throne.I thought it would at least b better than the carter 2.
I get what you saying but i dont think thats the case here. Look at all the albums T.I. has dropped, all 3 of them have been hard, Trap Muzik is a classic i don't give a f*ck who hate but its a classic. T.I. been on a run for a minute i mean its kinda hard to live up to expectations when they so high, Its hard to just keep topping album after album everybody has atleast 1 alright or wack album
 12 years ago '04        #33
atlbwa2 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 66 66
i think it was good.if i had never heard what you know, top back, or ride wit me then i would probly think it was way better cuz those 3 are in my opinion some of the best songs off the cd.

other tight songs i heard are top back, undertaker, bankhead, and im talkin to you. i just didnt like why you wanna and those types of songs.
 12 years ago '05        #34
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
ill really judge it when it rips

i thought the album was gonna be hard as well but it seems like he tried to much with the album

for example the song wanna do that.i like the song but it dont sound right bein on the album

i also feel that he didnt need the big name producers doin the majority of his beats

on his last albums he didnt have the big producers for the majority of his songs
 03-21-2006, 07:20 AM         #35
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the joint is solid nothing Hot Neyo>>>>Fishcale>>>King
 12 years ago '05        #36
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
The masses havent even heard it yet and you are hating. Come on now, give the brother a chance
 03-21-2006, 07:22 AM         #37
stunreal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
w8 4 normal rip no web
This CD can be dope
 03-21-2006, 07:23 AM         #38
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas jus start listening to rap why everybody say he got 3 albums lol that n*gga got 4 albums lol....yall crack me up saying he only got 3 and one was classic lol.....that n*gga wish he had a classic song
 12 years ago '05        #39
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 g0tt1 said:
You cant judge an album based on 1 listen.
Generally I would agree. But were talking about T.I.
He has been wack since day one.
Ya'll need to get with the underground scene cause this commercial hip-hop is garbage. The only good commercial release of this year so far is Ghostface. Ghostface is straight bangin'.
 12 years ago '05        #40
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
Everytrack I have heard so far is str8 from this album. I would say its gonna be the best release from T I so far ... Like some n*gga said .. "This is TRAP MUSIK on steroids" ..... Just Blaze laced that n*gga with 2 bangers and Mannie Fresh laced him with one of the hottest beats of the year. T I came correct on all of the joints I have heard ... That n*ggas flow is str8 vicious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now