Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2006, 02:54 AM         #81
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
dblockallday can i plz see ur picture.

i bet his response is gonna b eww stop being gay

lets see ur geeky white a.ss

[pic - click to view]

U Know, U Shouldn't Be Talking Considering You Posted Ur Pic Up And Asked For "Feedback" In A Male Dominated Forum (Not Even In The Ladies Forum, But General Discussion). . By The Way, You Look Like A f*g.
 12 years ago '05        #82
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 1520 1520
EXPOSED hahahahhaha
 12 years ago '04        #83
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 PHAT RAT said:

[pic - click to view]

U Know, U Shouldn't Be Talking Considering You Posted Ur Pic Up And Asked For "Feedback" In A Male Dominated Forum (Not Even In The Ladies Forum, But General Discussion). . By The Way, You Look Like A f*g.
lmfaoooooooooooooo
 03-21-2006, 06:22 AM         #84
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG
This sh*t is hilarious..

so check this out..

even tho game made 300 bars and all these bars disses..

this proves that G-unit won the battle..

they actulally made The game embarrased and let him change his TAT,
LMFAO..

Thats a HUGE sign of weakness..

i cant understand these GAME LOvers still believe he is GANGSTA.. LOL..

How old are yall...

ps: dblockallday... you are the most sonned cat on BX... so what the fu*k you talkin bout PDA..

me and my n*ggaz dont take the cat siriously anymore...

sh*t... Lil romeo is more gangsta than that Gimmick..

fu*k outahere..
 03-21-2006, 10:03 AM         #85
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
that's something that homos do.... gossipin about another man's tats = HOMO

@ that f*g shonuff typin up 3 novels all about game, u stay on his d*ck
@ you...mad i exposed him for what he really is...and of course you have no comeback for what I acutually said because you know i am right
 03-21-2006, 10:28 AM         #86
ThaEssence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..you guys get way too into things...he changed the tat because it was stupid, yes...another point...dblockallday is a f*g**t who has nothing else to do all daybut sit here and argue and tell everybody there g unit groupies and 50 d*ck riders, get a life you piece of sh*t, and if u ever come out of your shell and go out into the world and talk the way you do here, id almost guranteed you'd get "SONNED" hahaha shut the f uck up..
 12 years ago '04        #87
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
LOL......thats a first in rap history...." man I got it for some personal reasons....it means a new beginning..there was a poem my grandma liked called Butterfly....fu*k what people think..".....now he gets it changed to LA cuz people clownin him! Another switcharoo by Game!

Last edited by persuazion; 03-21-2006 at 11:46 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #88
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
lol @ g-unit groupies sonnin themselves as always, he did that for the movie
Are you fu*kin serious? A sorry a.ss movie role would cause him to permanantly change a tat that was symbolic to his grandma??
 03-21-2006, 02:15 PM         #89
BlazeA50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont be mad games money > yours
Jealous a.ss mufu*kas
 12 years ago '04        #90
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 BlazeA50 said:
Jealous a.ss mufu*kas
money aint everything man.....I wouldnt put a tat much less a butterfly on my face for a million dollars,now hes changin it....Game has some skills but he does do some stupid a.ss sh*t...hows that jealousy?
 03-21-2006, 02:41 PM         #91
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlazeA50 said:
Jealous a.ss mufu*kas

lol @ you this is the stupidest sh*t I have ever fu*king heard...if i hated on people who had more money than me than I would hate on half the indistry...stupid a.ss
 03-21-2006, 02:45 PM         #92
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People will never have real respect for The Game.
 12 years ago '05        #93
dblockallday 
space
space
 persuazion said:
money aint everything man.....I wouldnt put a tat much less a butterfly on my face for a million dollars,now hes changin it....Game has some skills but he does do some stupid a.ss sh*t...hows that jealousy?
hahaha @ this lyin a.ss homo, you'd put 10 butterfly tats on ya face for a mil $
 12 years ago '05        #94
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
 dblockallday said:
hahaha @ this lyin a.ss homo, you'd put 10 butterfly tats on ya face for a mil $
LOL i would put no butterfly tat on my face for no money cuz i have no reason too :D
 12 years ago '05        #95
dblockallday 
space
space
this sh*t is hilarious fa real tho, g-unit groupies crack me up, if ANY news comes about game they will post all day about game, it's really pathetic, lloyd banks does a gay pr0n, they defend him, 50 and yayo snitch and they defend them, mase is a fukin hypocrite retard, they defend him, i swear to god if benzino signed to g-unit you clowns would be all on his d*ck, it's not your face, so who the fuk cares? that is WILD HOMO gossiping about another MAN'S tats, and @ that RETARD sayin g-unit won hahahha thanks for the laugh
 12 years ago '05        #96
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
 dblockallday said:
this sh*t is hilarious fa real tho, g-unit groupies crack me up, if ANY news comes about game they will post all day about game, it's really pathetic, lloyd banks does a gay pr0n, they defend him, 50 and yayo snitch and they defend them, mase is a fukin hypocrite retard, they defend him, i swear to god if benzino signed to g-unit you clowns would be all on his d*ck, it's not your face, so who the fuk cares? that is WILD HOMO gossiping about another MAN'S tats, and @ that RETARD sayin g-unit won hahahha thanks for the laugh

LMAO u posting in here more then anything if u look at it :applause: and member what styles p said the harders internet thugs come from yonkers dblockalday is gay :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #97
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 PDA said:

[pic - click to view]

this dude had a change of heart AGAIN..
he caught feelings with the quickness..
lol i told you fizzoolz that fool iz fake and iz developing az a street nia az he goes. I told you he get's no respect he be tryin to hard to become somethin he aint. Plus he iz blowin his career tryin to ruin somebody's career who has 100's of millions of dollars. It will never happen
 12 years ago '05        #98
dblockallday 
space
space
^^ LMAO, thanks for proving my point g-unit groupie #20323, yall crack me up
 03-21-2006, 04:00 PM         #99
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 af_ said:
this n*gga is a bi*ch.....
cosign.
 12 years ago '04        #100
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
god damn.....you are too far gone!! Hell naw I aint fu*kin up my face for no amount of money like your ignorant a.ss would do....fu*kin Game groupie....werent you gossipin about Prodigy gettin a gunit tat?? You cared about game when you were defending the butterfly tat tellin everybody why he got it...but now you dont care, right??:thumbsdow And you seriously are on Gunits d*ck....everybody know that wasnt Banks in that gay pr0n sh*t....you said Game did this sh*t for a movie role.....how is anybody supposed to take anything you say seriously...you SONNED yourself with that statement right there..... You just mad cuz no matter what happens..Game threads will get posted in the GUnit corner....

Last edited by persuazion; 03-21-2006 at 04:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy